Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster Toadily's Avatar

Default Can you tell if someone is top or bottom without asking?

Can any of the T-Girls here tell if a guy is top or bottom by talking to him, not about sex just talking.
    I try to guess what a girl is when I am talking to them at the bar. Some are obvious, some not so much. Now I talk with a girl all the time, she is very feminine and extremely passable, small petite. I would bet $100 against someones $50 that she is a top. I am going to ask her the same question next time I see her so I will know if I am right.
    But back on track, can you or do you think you can tell from a 10 minute conversation at the bar? I bet the girls that dance at the party nights can pretty good.

3 out of 4 members liked this post.

Verified account Silver Poster Ben in LA's Avatar

Default Re: Can you tell if someone is top or bottom without asking?

Not me. I'm usually surprised when I find out.

Case in point, there's a local girl I know that usually blurs her face out in her ads. While talking, she mentioned she's a dominant top...but one wouldn't guess that considering she's about 5'4"...and packing (she showed me a pic).

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Imo, it's just better to assume a girl is a bottom. If she wants to, she'll tell you herself that she's not if it was to be the case...

3 out of 5 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

yep. i can tell. it takes me about 2.4 minutes and a brief survey and i can give you a definitive answer with 99.5% accuracy whether someone is a bottom or not.

the one time i was wrong, the person ended up bottoming 5 minutes after talking to me so i still won

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Professional Poster lifeisfiction's Avatar

Smell their penis and you will know :P

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

General Dick Suction Veteran Poster Ms.Stepford's Avatar

I can. I'm not gonna expound upon my preference at the moment, but...I happily accommate either.

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

No!

Well, it is polite to ask.

A bit late when you're being involuntarily shafted by a 12" monster...

Courtesy pays.

0 out of 4 members liked this post.
    But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

I have a divining rod. It tells you where water, oil, gold, or bottoms are. Of course, the lights get low, and if the kissing is good, then maybe I become all good for anything. I think that is the truth of people. We are all good with anything with the proper amount of stimulation. My father left out the whole "MTF" attraction in his sex talk when I was young, but, you know, all it took was a hot friend acting hot and here I am.

Most of the women, men, or trans individuals I have hooked up have been themselves. Add scotch, jazz, and kissing, and I have know women to want to strap it on, men to take it, and trans to become even more beautiful.

I think I only top, but its a lying thought. I have done what the moment called for, for both of us to enjoy the moment equally.

No matter how many people you could identify in "ten minutes", you cannot define them or you in such a short amount of time. Making love is about breaking the barrier of the comfortable; its about making someone else's fantasy becoming a reality or it's about becoming lost in one another. Either way. All things are possible.

3 out of 4 members liked this post.
    Your friendly, neighborhood, antichrist. XOXO

Quote Originally Posted by thekretch View Post
    I have a divining rod. It tells you where water, oil, gold, or bottoms are. Of course, the lights get low, and if the kissing is good, then maybe I become all good for anything. I think that is the truth of people. We are all good with anything with the proper amount of stimulation. My father left out the whole "MTF" attraction in his sex talk when I was young, but, you know, all it took was a hot friend acting hot and here I am.

Most of the women, men, or trans individuals I have hooked up have been themselves. Add scotch, jazz, and kissing, and I have know women to want to strap it on, men to take it, and trans to become even more beautiful.

I think I only top, but its a lying thought. I have done what the moment called for, for both of us to enjoy the moment equally.

No matter how many people you could identify in "ten minutes", you cannot define them or you in such a short amount of time. Making love is about breaking the barrier of the comfortable; its about making someone else's fantasy becoming a reality or it's about becoming lost in one another. Either way. All things are possible.

Great post!

1 out of 3 members liked this post.
    But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed