Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Kundalini Yoga and Meditation

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    I'm thinking of enrolling in this type of yoga class. Either this or a swing class. LOL Has anyone on here taken or have experience with this type of Yoga class? Any feedback would be appreciated. :P

HTG
    I have not practiced that discipline of meditation, but I have meditated using breathing and other similar techniques. I would definitely recommend taking a class. One of the hardest things to do is to get a regular routine with our busy lives. The class will help put you into a regular rhythm of meditation, whereas reading a book will not necessarily do that.

As for the practice itself, it is invaluable. But for me it takes telling someone else to help me realize the things I have gained. Let us know how you do with it. That would help us people seeking greater awareness a lot, as well as yourself.

Junior Poster

Is beating off a form of Yoga or meditation? If so then I am transcendental.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by meghanchavalier
    I actually did Kundalini Yoga for 7 years and still do basic yoga and meditate it's the most healthy thing you can do for your body and mind. Go for it you'll notice some really wonderful changes.
    Oh thanks Meg. I'm actually excited to learn Kundalini yoga. Probably every Mondays of the week since that's the only time I have free. Lately I've been feeling exhausted and my insomnia is getting worst. So hopefully this would help me de-stress, get healthy and learn to meditate for peace and relaxation. Thanks for the advice once again! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LeoraMoore
    I'm looking for a good exercise DVD to use at home and have been reading through the reviews of several on amazon.com but can't make up my mind. Any suggestions there? I still need to check out the discs that a personal trainer gave me (Optimum Performance Training for the Health and Fitness Professional) as well as the one that came with my exercise ball. They might be more than enough for me to use rigth now. Going to leave the discs on my keyboard for when I wake up

decent starter yoga program.Try it and see if you like it!

Rookie Poster

edit

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mustang
    I started with this one. It's not bad to start because she actually does a good job with talking you through it.

http://audioyoga.com/AY4/index.php?o...art=0&search=*
    Hey that link is dead. Are there any other links for that audio mustang?

Really wanted to hear it. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

i tried yoga, and then i got bored

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang
    I started with this one. It's not bad to start because she actually does a good job with talking you through it.

http://audioyoga.com/AY4/index.php?o...art=0&search=*
    Hey that link is dead. Are there any other links for that audio mustang?

Really wanted to hear it. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Rookie Poster

[quote="mustang"]
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoraMoore
    I'm looking for a good exercise DVD to use at home and have been reading through the reviews of several on amazon.com but can't make up my mind. Any suggestions there? I still need to check out the discs that a personal trainer gave me (Optimum Performance Training for the Health and Fitness Professional) as well as the one that came with my exercise ball. They might be more than enough for me to use rigth now. Going to leave the discs on my keyboard for when I wake up

edit

Professional Poster

Default Re: Kundalini Yoga and Meditation

Quote Originally Posted by meghanchavalier View Post
    You work your ass off at first doing yoga of any kind and then come up with what works for you so you nailed it right on the head.
    I would love to practice anal yoga with you, my little chickadee and we can taste each other's "breastmilk".