Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Are a lot of Brazilian transgirls pumped with silicone.

real surgery is cheaper in other countries

silicone injects or NOT FDA APPROVED

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by maddygirl View Post
    You're right, Dan. And, it is a risky procedure, for sure. But, seeing those girls and how fantastic they look after having it done, certainly makes it look very tempting. However, I am going to wait, and I know you're right.

Besides, Maddy, if you ask me, what you showed us looks already fabulous!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

General Dick Suction Veteran Poster Ms.Stepford's Avatar

I couldn't imagine if there were a problem with it. I've known older women who've had it done, and I know it seems like modern procedures are doing better, but thirty years from now it could be decidedly not pretty.

Liposculpture (fat transfer) is another thing entirely, since it uses the body's own fat cells, which do their job no matter where they're placed. I'm planning on having the fat on my torso placed further down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Stepford View Post
    I couldn't imagine if there were a problem with it. I've known older women who've had it done, and I know it seems like modern procedures are doing better, but thirty years from now it could be decidedly not pretty.

Liposculpture (fat transfer) is another thing entirely, since it uses the body's own fat cells, which do their job no matter where they're placed. I'm planning on having the fat on my torso placed further down.
    But you too, Trixi: you're so lovely!
    You ladies are never satisfied with your body, even when you look dynamite!

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

alot of countires like Colombia, Mexico and Brazil inject PMMA not Silicone .... PMMA has been approved in these countries for medical use for years .. a Brazilian named Dr Nacul was the man who invented "Bioplasty" he devised it originally for the benefit of people suffering from AIDS with wasting, as a means of reflling out their soft tissue areas ...

There is all sorts of issues/rumors as to why PMMA hasnt been FDA approved in USA or in the UK and some EU places .. mostly it seems to do with the Patents and Costs involved of higher grade PMMA .. Colombia and Brazil seem to be the number 1 places in the world for PMMA injections though .. its done in a hosptial / medical centre by reputable doctors/surgeons if you pay for it ..

Though I would safely agree with that probably the bulk of people just get pumped with silicone or other substances from "street Docs"

In the uk we have something called Macrolane that can be used as its 100% biodegradable and wont harm the body .. the problem being is the lifespan of the product seems to vary from 5 months to 18months .. so it could be 3k spent for not much in return etc .

I am tempted with the PMMA etc but I have seen horror stories and spoken to surgeons that have dealt with bad issues regarding it, equally I have spoken to people that have had it in them for over 5 years etc ..

Fat transfer is another option if your fat or have spare fat to start with , if your skinny your fucked on that front basically ... Though problem with the fat transfer is the unreliable stem cell harvested staying alive ... my friend has this done (genetic girl) about 60% stayed after 3 years .

at the moment myself I am working on squats/squats and weighted squats to enlarge my Glutes and my legs slow process when your knee is a wreck and you cant bend properly lol

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Quote Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
    Yes, Maddy, I think it's much wiser to wait a good while. Frankly, I think it's a very, very dangerous procedure. Think that you have a life long ahead of yourself. Don't risk your health for that.
    Besides, Saifan is right: I've heard the same thing often myself. MacShreach is quite knowledgeable on this. We should ask him when he comes by, but I think that after SRS feminine hormones have a much more dramatic effect. The distribution of the fat is considerably accentuated. Take the time to really get better, and I'm sure you'll be happy with what will happen without putting uselessly your health at any risk.
    Merci, that's very kind of you. I'm not a doctor though. Writer, photographer and academic, yes.

Pumping is very common, not just in Brazil, and not just in the butt. Insides of knees, thighs, even breasts, though I think this is less common now.

There are number of problems with silicone, some of which are basically down to rejection. Clearly, hygiene is critical and some very well-known Brazilian girls have prominent 'pumping pits' where an injection site abcessed. Also, silicone is inert and doesn't heal, so if you are in an accident, then it can get pushed out of shape and that's that.

Worse, it can cause granulomas, which are non-cancerous keratin growths that form around the silicon. These can be unsightly or painful to the touch, a bit like having a small pebble in the tissue, it doesn't yield the way it should.

The other common problem with silicone is when it doesn't adhere properly, and gravity will cause it to fall to the feet and ankles, giving a complaint known as 'elephant feet'. Several well-known and very curvy Brazilian actresses show this.

Both conditions can happen together, btw.

The only cure for either is for the sil to be surgically scraped out. Nice. I'd be avoiding silicon, being a bit kiff about that sort of shit.

Lipoplasty or liposculpture-- the use of the body's own fat--is used as a standard reconstruction method in the UK in cases where a woman has had a radical mastectomy, usually due to breast cancer. However, this is not a completely reliable use and I have come across several horrific cases. Part of the problem here is that fat doesn't have any form, and it can slump. Unlike sil. it doesn't really bond. It may be better used in areas like the hips where you're looking for an even coat. However, autorejection is also a problem.

Implants have come on by leaps and bounds and are now very reliable, if well made. However the installation is major invasive surgery, and this is the most expensive solution. But you get what you pay for...

The biodegrable methods are very temporary as Libby says, and PMMA is an acrylate--a plastic, in other words. It should be inert. I can't comment on it deeply but it has a mixed reputation. TBH I would never be the first kid on the block to try out a new-fangled treatment for cosmetic reasons.

In your case I would 1) give it time and 2) consider discussing direct hormone injection to your buttocks with your doctor. Since you've had SRS there's no competition with testosterone and your body fat should redistribute, but it will take time. However plenty of transwomen report that in the medium term, 2-3 years, they see big changes, which they are happy with, just from the hormones.

I do realise that transwomen can be a little impatient about this, and I understand why, but before taking risks with any invasive surgeries, I would give it time time time.

And remember, shape and tone is more important than size.

General Dick Suction Veteran Poster Ms.Stepford's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
    But you too, Trixi: you're so lovely!
    You ladies are never satisfied with your body, even when you look dynamite!
    Well, thanks Dan, but you're right! I never will be.

I'm pretty sure I have that problem where I think I'm way bigger and heavier than I am. I don't seem to have wasted my T&A away yet though.

Senior Member Veteran Poster RadiusDark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddygirl View Post
    I can't help thinking when I see photos of Brazilian girls with perfectly shaped, full, round asses that they were pumped with silicone. Many times it does look very natural and aestheticly pleasing, not lumpy at all. I'm just curious because I'm seriously considering doing it in about a year's time (with a doctor in Mexico whose been known for using medical grade silicone and numbing). I know there are many risks to it, but it's very, very tempting.
    You'll wind up with those elephant feet!

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach View Post
    Merci, that's very kind of you. I'm not a doctor though. Writer, photographer and academic, yes.
    [...]
    In your case I would 1) give it time and 2) consider discussing direct hormone injection to your buttocks with your doctor. Since you've had SRS there's no competition with testosterone and your body fat should redistribute, but it will take time. However plenty of transwomen report that in the medium term, 2-3 years, they see big changes, which they are happy with, just from the hormones.

I do realise that transwomen can be a little impatient about this, and I understand why, but before taking risks with any invasive surgeries, I would give it time time time.

And remember, shape and tone is more important than size.
    You might not be a doctor, Mac, but you're once again giving us a great, incredibly informative post, litterally a page of encyclopedia. Thanks!