Platinum Poster

Default Saudi Arabia: Iraq a major terror base

Now even Bush Inc.'s Saudi cronies are alarmed about the neo-con fiasco in Iraq...

Saudi Arabia: Iraq a major terror base

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia - Saudi Arabia's interior minister on Sunday called Iraq a major base for terrorism, a sign of growing alarm over the neighboring country where U.S. forces are struggling to prevent Sunni-Shiite violence from escalating into full-scale civil war.

Saudi Interior Minister Prince Naif said the situation in Iraq is deteriorating daily and the country has become a threat to the whole region.

"There is no doubt that Iraq now forms a main base for terrorism," he told the pan-Arab Al-Arabiya television station in the capital Riyadh.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/saudi_iraq

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

They (the Saudis) wanted our bases out of Saudi Arabia. Now, as they've always been, they are one of the bullpens. They asked for it, they got it. Oh well, we made mistakes, they made mistakes. Live with it or fix it, that's what I say to Prince Enoughsaid!

Saudi Arabia is the reason we got in this swamp, not WMD's, not Saddam, we needed another staging point in the mid-east and Saudi wanted us out (politely, or course).

George, ya got to stop listening to these rich ragheads and oil related cronies on your staff, and start listening to your dad.

Default Re: Saudi Arabia: Iraq a major terror base

Saudi Arabia Beheaded 59 People So Far This Year — But Hardly Anyone is Talking About It:

https://news.vice.com/article/saudi-...lking-about-it

Senior Member Silver Poster

Default Re: Saudi Arabia: Iraq a major terror base

Once again Sir Ben excavates an ancient post........
    Ben would definitely be on my list of the top 5 poster guy's faces I would be curious to see. curious to see their face.
    For the chicks, it would be the top 4 pictures of them as kids.
    The MEDIUM is the MESSAGE.
    My friend visited the Middle East years ago, I can't remember which country, It was the seventies. They were cutting off hands in the town square. That should pretty much tell ya all you need to know.

World Class Asshole