Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile amazing transformation MTF but was it for the wrong reason?

amazing transformation using hrt,breast implants and more MTF but was it for the wrong reason?

called ugly as a boy but as a girl is a bomb shell or and a human barbie

Last edited by natina; 05-31-2013 at 04:55 AM.

Default Re: amazing transformation MTF but was it for the wrong reason?

What makes you say this? Please save me a little time from having to watch 10 videos. I believe that people come to realize who they truly are at different time rates. I see the idea, of ts women saying that they always knew from an early age, as one of those 'gatekeeper' narratives, that does not recognized human variation. I see many trans-women as getting their identity from criticizing others, such as late transitioners.

General Dick Suction Veteran Poster Ms.Stepford's Avatar

Yeah...I'm too busy living my own life to question the motivation of another in doing something harmless, and the world would be better off if morepeople could say the same.

Last edited by Ms.Stepford; 05-31-2013 at 05:28 AM. Reason: too not to

Senior Member Junior Poster Rabbiteyes's Avatar

What was the reasons? ~_~

I do see some people transitioning for the wrong reasons (basically people who have a lot of problems in their lives and have a magical view of what being a woman means and think it will fix all their problems and give them a magic life).

But then again, people get plastic surgery...they drastically change their bodies with obsessive devotion to the gym and supplements... they get married or have children .... all for delusional views of what those things will bring them.

Basically, transitioning is just like any other choice in life and it is up to the person to decide for themselves what to do (and actually, less serious than some...I know some who have transitioned back to their former selves and go on with their lives fine).

I personally never felt "i was always a woman" (and still don't)....I rushed into transition a month or two after I discovered it...and I don't regret a thing (I miss some things from my previous body, but, oh well :P)

transition because people say you are ugly (as a boy)
    but get acceptance and praise as a tgirl

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbiteyes View Post
    What was the reasons? ~_~

I do see some people transitioning for the wrong reasons (basically people who have a lot of problems in their lives and have a magical view of what being a woman means and think it will fix all their problems and give them a magic life).

But then again, people get plastic surgery...they drastically change their bodies with obsessive devotion to the gym and supplements... they get married or have children .... all for delusional views of what those things will bring them.

Basically, transitioning is just like any other choice in life and it is up to the person to decide for themselves what to do (and actually, less serious than some...I know some who have transitioned back to their former selves and go on with their lives fine).

I personally never felt "i was always a woman" (and still don't)....I rushed into transition a month or two after I discovered it...and I don't regret a thing (I miss some things from my previous body, but, oh well :P)

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz View Post
    What makes you say this? Please save me a little time from having to watch 10 videos. I believe that people come to realize who they truly are at different time rates. I see the idea, of ts women saying that they always knew from an early age, as one of those 'gatekeeper' narratives, that does not recognized human variation. I see many trans-women as getting their identity from criticizing others, such as late transitioners.

Last edited by natina; 05-31-2013 at 05:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by natina View Post

Seems to me, this would only be one of many reasons. Some males who are called ugly, lift weights, buy new male wardrobes, and get fancy haircuts. Perhaps you are right, but only time will tell.

Senior Member Junior Poster Rabbiteyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by natina View Post
    Seems like a good reason to me. I know a few people who did similar. They transitioned ...tried out being a girl....was fun for a while, but then it got old. Then they kind of settled on a middle ground (pretty boy, gender fluid, whatever).

I did the same thing (hence the "I still identify as a boy, even though I transitioned...and woo I have long hair and boobs now ~dance~" :P)

Professional Poster francisfkudrow's Avatar

Not to get overly technical, but I've always liked Abraham Maslow's "Hierarchy of Needs" theory. The top level (and ultimate goal) of this hierarchy is "self-actualization"--the realization of a person's full potential. If the road to self-actualization is longer and more arduous as a guy than as a girl, and you're willing to transition (regardless of other motivations for transitioning, or lack thereof), I say go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Stepford View Post
    Yeah...I'm too busy living my own life to question the motivation of another in doing something harmless, and the world would be better off if morepeople could say the same.

^

This

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

15sec in the the first vid and I was over it, no fuckin idea what she was talking about or the patience to figure it out. Shes hot enough that I could pay attention to her over dinner tho.