Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Sites for Real Dating and Meaningful Relationships

If you like Asians, Thaifriendly, MyThaiLadyboy and Ladyboykisses are all good, with both p4p and non-p4p. The first two allow limited messaging on a free membership too.

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach View Post
    If you like Asians, Thaifriendly, MyThaiLadyboy and Ladyboykisses are all good, with both p4p and non-p4p. The first two allow limited messaging on a free membership too.
    Quoting myself, I know.

Just a few words of advice to anyone using the above sites: First, there are lots of nice girls on there, but a few must-avoids. There are scammers, though all of these sites try hard to stay 'clean'. Some are just head-cases who are beyond any help. Most of those are quite well-known for it, but you'll need to dig around the forums to get the lowdown. (I will blog on this topic at macshreach.wordpress.com.)

Some girls are actually looking for relationships, others are marketing p4p. (ThaiFriendly probably more so than the others.) A LOT of girls will latch onto you like you were the last man on earth. It's very flattering but be cautious.

I would advise setting up a new contact, either through YM or Skype for this. Do not give a girl your cell number till you have met her and decided you want to go further. (Some girls will go completely OTT with texts.) And while a lot of guys, if it gets serious, will come to some financial arrangement just to help the poor dear out, NEVER, ever, send money to someone you haven't met and spent a good period of time with--like a month at least. It's not that the girls are gold-diggers, they're not, it's just that many are more dirt-poor than most Westerners can really imagine, and we appear stratospherically wealthy to them, particularly Filipinas.

Approach it with the right attitude though, and there are some real sweeties to be found.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SurfSandSun View Post
    lol dude, I don't know
    Ignore his cynicism, obviously he personally hasn't had an luck or experience with ts woman

General Dick Suction Veteran Poster Ms.Stepford's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nysprod View Post
    I would pay to join a transgendered dating site on 1 condition: if the girls had to pay...if it's only the guys who are paying, I think it's better to stick with BP or CL because the results will be the same.
    Huh? I'd have no problem paying for something if I thought it would give me business, just like I pay for my BP ad.

Senior Member Junior Poster

It's just like all the other dating sites out there, send out a 100 hellos and nice to meet you emails, maybe get 2 back, 1 is complete crazy, and the other one is from some 500 miles away, and really hard to get too.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

yes please something meaningful

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Anyone have experience with http://www.singletransexuals.com/

I google searched a bunch of the profiles and most seemed legit...saw a couple of faces from BP and one or two from FB...sophie bendable had a profile there and I saw a TS that had a profile on a singles dating site who I actually chatted with a while back although nothing came of it.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Senior Member Junior Poster Rabbiteyes's Avatar

I'm on okcupid, and put transgendered (and trans) in my profile for it to be easier to search for (you can use keywords when searching profiles).

BUT, if you find a trans person you are interested in, make sure to approach them pretty carefully. There are a lot of guys who want to have sex with trans people (and women in general), it really isn't that interesting (why would I just sleep with any random guy?).

So, you need to make it clear you aren't like the majority of guys to get any interest. You need to put some effort into your profile, and be able to talk without asking about sex or trying to perv. Once I start to think a guy just wants sex, I move on (and that happens when they start asking sexual stuff too early... asking anything about what is in my pants will get a guy blocked fast).

Basically, if you are looking for a prostitute, it is their job to put up with that stuff (and let's face it, that is what it is all about...sex comes first). If you are looking for a real relationship with a real trans person with their life together? Then guys need to approach a LLLLOOOOTTT better.

Oh, also, some more tips.

Asking to 'hang out' is code for hookup (so block). Asking for coffee means you are cheap and not really that serious (so, not really worth the time).

So, to make it simple, I'll break it down.

1) Say hello and write more than a single line. Talk about stuff in their profile, say you would love to chat more and get to know them better.

2) Chat for a bit ....

3) Ask them out to dinner or movie.

Oh, also, trans girls tend to be a lot more insecure than normal women. She might avoid seeing you because she feels like she will be rejected (or she is in a variety of phases in transition). Patience helps with that (and asking for more pictures, or pressuring to see them on webcam? That will just make them uncomfortable and think you are just interested in how they look...and they will probably bolt).

And on top of all this you need to have the basics of dating too. They need to be attracted to you (I only see guys who are 30+ years old and 5'10"+). And you need to have a decent job (at least if you want to see a trans with her life together and holding a decent job).

Dating is tricky... and most guys approach it really poorly lol. And then they wonder why they only get dates with girls who are completely bonkers :P Or without jobs :P or all the other stuff ~_~

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Rabbiteyes!
    Hey man Thanks! I am actually on OKCupid and have just started to use that search function with Transexual as the keyword. I ended up messaging one and am still having a long conversation with her ( she is a male who has been having hormone therapy and currently saving up for sexual reassignment surgery ) ..

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by babewonder View Post
    yes please something meaningful
    yes!