stud studson Rookie Poster

Default visiting thhe way out club london

hi all!

ive decided im going to give the way out club in london a try on the 15th of june. am hoping to get to socialize with some attractive transsexuals! i live in the midlands and am debating what to do in terms of accommodation. as ive never been before my initial plan was to drive down park up, not drink and see how the night goes, drive back at the end of the night. so my first question is, is there any free and local parking? my other option is to book a b and b. does anyone know of any reasonable priced in the local area?

secondly, are any other single guys going on this date who would like to buddy up so i dont feel a lemon stood on my own lol.

any advise is greatly received.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: visiting thhe way out club london

Travelodge have a couple of outlets in the City, but you are heading into the high season with prices and congestion to match, and June 15 may be too late for the chains like Travelodge and Premier Inn. It might be worth trying the Hilton chain as they often have surprising bargains in areas that are quiet at the weekend, like their Docklands outlet. It may still be over £100 a night but even if you pay £60 in Paddington you will have to add in the rest on parking, by the time you factor everything in you might as well take the train and stay in a nicer hotel where you can take someone back without a problem. Have no real idea about parking in London but presumably the parking available for city workers during the week is easier to access on a weekend. My recollection is that the taxis you can get from the club charge a minimum £25 to another London address so you might want to try the City or south of the river.