Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223 LastLast
    filghy2 Silver Poster

Default Re: Hillary Clinton: I Used to Love Her

Quote Originally Posted by MrFanti View Post
    Now here's the kicker. If the DNC had not interfered with the primaries and manipulated them in Hillary's favor, we might have seen a Sanders/Trump battle to which I believe Sanders would have won and defeated Trump!
    The total vote in Democrat primaries was 55.2% for Clinton against 43.1% for Sanders, which is a very decisive margin. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Result...rimaries,_2016 Are you seriously suggesting this was due to manipulation, and on what evidence?

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Lightbulb Re: Hillary Clinton: I Used to Love Her

Quote Originally Posted by filghy2 View Post
    The total vote in Democrat primaries was 55.2% for Clinton against 43.1% for Sanders, which is a very decisive margin. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Result...rimaries,_2016 Are you seriously suggesting this was due to manipulation, and on what evidence?
    The DNC manipulated the primaries to favor Clinton over Sanders read about it below (your asked for evidence).
    http://observer.com/2017/08/court-ad...ainst-sanders/

If the DNC had abstained from manipulation of the primaries, then there's good chance we'd be seeing President Sanders instead of Trump.

"I am, a SIGMA Male...

Senior Member Professional Poster peejaye's Avatar

Don't waste your time Fanti, the cunt is a hardcore Troll & seriously fucked-up!

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by peejaye View Post
    Don't waste your time Fanti, the cunt is a hardcore Troll & seriously fucked-up!
    Never said I was a Hillary fan.
    I'm just pointing that had Sally Wasserman and the DNC remained impartial during the Democratic primaries, we might be talking about President Sanders instead of President Trump.
    It is my perspective that Sanders had the better shot of defeating Trump - especially since a few upset Sanders voters voted Trump instead of Hillary.

The DNC misunderstood the veracity of the Sanders camp and how a portion of them preferred Trump over Hillary. It didn't help Hillary's cause either when Sanders supporters discovered that the Democratic primaries were manipulated to favor Hillary.

"I am, a SIGMA Male...

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Bernie Sanders sits as an Independent in Congress, and for all his fan base was not so different on some issues from the other independent running on the Republican ticket. That in the end Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by close to 3 million votes undermines your claim. That someone else in the Democrat Party might have won the nomination is the question that has no answer, even though Barrack Obama came 'from nowhere' in 2008 so it might have been possible for a younger candidate to emerge if he or she were prepared to challenge Mrs Clinton. Just as the prospect of Joe Biden becoming the nominee for 2020 may make sense, but yet again defers the opportunity for a younger candidate with appeal to first time voters.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFanti View Post
    Never said I was a Hillary fan.
    I'm just pointing that had Sally Wasserman and the DNC remained impartial during the Democratic primaries, we might be talking about President Sanders instead of President Trump.
    It is my perspective that Sanders had the better shot of defeating Trump - especially since a few upset Sanders voters voted Trump instead of Hillary.

The DNC misunderstood the veracity of the Sanders camp and how a portion of them preferred Trump over Hillary. It didn't help Hillary's cause either when Sanders supporters discovered that the Democratic primaries were manipulated to favor Hillary.
    Unfortunately I know "Jack shit" about US politics & I'm not going to pretend I do by surfing the internet.
    All I will say; If I was a US citizen I'd of voted Trump 1,000 times over before I voted Clinton. I think you would of been at war with someone already if that blood thirsty warmongering bitch had been elected.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

[QUOTE=peejaye;1838510
    If I was a US citizen I'd of voted Trump 1,000 times over before I voted Clinton. [/QUOTE]

Your boy wants a trade deal so his rich buddies can raid the NHS and transform our public service into a profitable business. Is that what you want?

You're fucking obsessed! The Tories, whom you helped cling to power, are doing that anyway! Shameful cunts!

Senior Member Silver Poster

I said it before, I might end up saying it again, but if I'm a compleat moron, the world will hardly notice. Hillary would have been the best prepared President in all of history, on deck since 1992, Secretary of State, Senator, her rolodex is a who's who of the Democratic Party. Her choices for cabinet positions and appointees would have been twenty years in the making. And she had an eight year head start with Obama. As bad as Trump seems, it's worse.
    When Trump thinks ahead, he must be thinking about a nice retirement making license plates.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    World Class Asshole

Verified account Silver Poster Ben in LA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by peejaye View Post
    Unfortunately I know "Jack shit" about US politics & I'm not going to pretend I do by surfing the internet.
    All I will say; If I was a US citizen I'd of voted Trump 1,000 times over before I voted Clinton. I think you would of been at war with someone already if that blood thirsty warmongering bitch had been elected.
    We’re close to war with the orange moron in office...nuclear war at that.