Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Default Re: The Tranny Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by nysprod View Post
    Don't get all excited about POF guys...unless you're talking about the early 20 somethings, the women on there have had bad experiences with men, they're pissed, and they're looking to take it out on someone.

Why do you think they're on a free site? It's because they put no value on dating.
    Wouldn't that apply to the guys as well or are we doing the double standard thing? **confused look** lol

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    Wouldn't that apply to the guys as well or are we doing the double standard thing? **confused look** lol
    I don't talk to other guys, so I have no idea...I can tell you that I had some hope when I started on the site, which has since been abandoned.

How so,i don't have a responsibility to tell anyone anything until it gets physical or serious.
    I'm also just causally dating so if i do meet a guy who i decide to tell and he's not down it's not like I'm going to get my heart broken lol
    You meet some guy for a date who has no idea you're trans, you might get something else besides your heart broken...

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by nysprod; 05-14-2013 at 04:04 PM.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

I don't talk to other guys, so I have no idea...I can tell you that I had some hope when I started on the site, which has since been abandoned.

You meet some guy for a date who has no idea you're trans, you might get something else besides your heart broken...
    I meet guys all the time out at bars and such who don't know I'm trans.thanks for your concern hun but i got this lol

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Professional Poster

Probably because they're not trannies but trans woman.I'm on there but i don't have anything on my profile about me being ts
    I would be encouraged if I saw you or a profile like yours on there. I've looked but it's like looking for a needle in a haystack.
    On another note...it's one thing to be stealth initially..but I would def let them know right away that you are a trans woman. Better to be safe up front than regret later. As you well know there's a lot of sick motherfuckers out there baby girl

Quote Originally Posted by tsdvdman View Post
    I would be encouraged if I saw you or a profile like yours on there. I've looked but it's like looking for a needle in a haystack.
    On another note...it's one thing to be stealth initially..but I would def let them know right away that you are a trans woman. Better to be safe up front than regret later. As you well know there's a lot of sick motherfuckers out there baby girl
    if there is a second date than that discussion will happen...over the phone of course lol

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Professional Poster

Don't get all excited about POF guys...unless you're talking about the early 20 somethings, the women on there have had bad experiences with men, they're pissed, and they're looking to take it out on someone.

Why do you think they're on a free site? It's because they put no value on dating.
    You're right but that's why you can't take it too serious. I'm divorced so Im not looking for a wife..just a little fun. Like I said..I've gotten so much ass off of there..mostly white women who have a thang for tall fit handsome professional brothas like myself..or occasionally those young black or pr hotties that like to chill and get thier backs blown out by a cool "older" dude. If I'm looking for a wife or LTR..I'm going to the grocery store..lol

Professional Poster

if there is a second date than that discussion will happen...over the phone of course lol
    Haha i feel ya..

General Dick Suction Veteran Poster Ms.Stepford's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsdvdman View Post
    Xcuse me but aren't you in the cock business?..lol I mean..don't you have a cock..and if it wasn't for all those horny cocks out there.."guys of all colors with big cocks...where would you be??..lol
    That's what the last line of my post is for

Senior Member Junior Poster rjshemalelover's Avatar

If you ever do get a list going that is gonna be one long list. I guess it depends on what you classify a chaser as but IMO it anyone who is into T-girls and will have sex with a TS but is not interested in a real forever commited relationship with one.

Quote Originally Posted by SheWantsTheD View Post
    OP is just butthurt. What most likely happened is she thinks she is better looking than so and so, but the black guys skipped past her and went to so and so for sex. Or maybe the black guys fucked her aswell but didn't bother to brag about it and now she doesn't feel pretty anymore.
    Actually I think it showed a level of respect, which I appreciate. And I don't engage in being penetrated. The career I had in film (that is still being marketed today) affirms my desirability without compromising my person principles. Every girl has fans and admirers. All women are beautiful in their own unique way. And some girls will do things others will not....Some of us find more value in meaningful contributions to the trans community which is beauty that comes from inside. Self worth isn't about being an objectified sexual object. It is about having meaningful interactions with people of subsistence.