Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Senior Member Silver Poster EvaCassini's Avatar

Default Re: Does a man have an obligation to tell a potential date, of his interest in TS wom

the whole trap thing "was" cute...but honestly, it is dangerous to not disclose that there is a Surprise Surprise Surprise within a girls pants. Period!

If the potential guy/girl doesn't want it, that's their choice and the tgirl should respect that.

Too many unwanted beatings and killings for a girl to be naive.

The "girl in question" should have a mature way of thinking about the dating scene and her "secret". If she wants to have a intimate and personal relationship, she should look towards those who have an attraction towards "tgirls"

...not saying the girls should chase chasers...just that their are people, good people, who have that attraction.

My past datings ...all of them, I told ( all girls ) ( i am attracted to GG's & TG's ) ( unless the guy is Robert Downey Jr. ) ( lol ) ....none of them lasted because of it...
    I told them straight at the START! I do not like lying and hiding that fact that I am who I am.
    ...BUT I got lucky!

Luckily I like TG's and I met one...Jamie French, we love each other very much and there could be no other. But sometimes it's not luck or happenstance.

So...girls, be careful, and please do not get yourself into a sich where you could be harmed in any way. Because it could happen.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Default Re: Does a man have an obligation to tell a potential date, of his interest in TS wom

Potential date? Hell no. Once you have dated and if you are in fact friends then it is time to share your interest, just how deep your interest is and how if at all IYO it affects your date.

I think asking a girl out and then saying in the next breath, "Just though you should know I have an interest in TS."

But OTOH you say interest and just how deep that interest is only known to you. Are you active, do you only get off with TS etc. So if your date is some experiment at going back to GGs then my answer would be different.

In the end it is you that knows both your circumstance and your sense of honor. I am sure you will do right by both.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Few guys are physically hurt when they admit to another female that they love transsexuals. It has happened before though (not to me though)...

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Junior Poster

If your dating a petite Asian GG, would you tell her you have an attraction to thick busty Latin girls? I would hope not.

So why would you tell a person your with that your attracted to someone very differnt from them? Seems like only someone with limited social skills would do that.

Male wht. 36, ht. 6-0 wt.200. Live in southern Calif.

Post Re: Does a man have an obligation to tell a potential date, of his interest in TS wom

Based on the news here in the USA if a guy does not tell women (GG's)

that he has sexual relationship with a TS then he is "ON THE DOWN LOW"

It was all a dream... Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler___Durden View Post
    Being accepted as 'just another woman' is the aim or the reality of many trans-women's lives.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesoul View Post
    unfortunately, that's not going to happen if you're forcing onto people what to think of you through deception. in fact, that's the very thing that keeps them from accepting you.
    Trans-women=deception.
    Ok I'm gonna roll with your definition for now.
    I'm not really a Ts woman but I'm actually a defence lawyer
    doing research for an upcoming trial. {On Monday actually}
    My client was going into a local library when he held a door open for a woman.
    The woman went to the gender studies section and selected a book called

Curious, my client got into a conversation with the woman.
    Being comfortable and perhaps a little naive, the woman explained that she had a transsexual history. She had also undergone a range of gender related surgery's and she held a Gender Recognition Certificate (GRC) and as a consequence she was legally recognised as female. Her driving licence, passport and birth certificate were now listing her as female. She had also very recently been married in a church, so god was fine about this too.
    She had been a broker convicted of insider trading. She was out on day-release from a female prison. (Obviously her GRC obliged the courts to treat her as female in every way)
    Well my client (for some unfathomable reason) felt offended. So he killed her.
    Till reading your post, myself and the rest of the defence team were stumped for any plausible defence.

My question to you is this.
    For $400 /day + expenses would you be able to sell your views to a jury?

I know that this will alienate you within the trans community on HA,
    but they've not 'real' women so they don't really count.

Oh next week we are defending another client who is a 220lb cage fighter,
    who killed a blind deaf one legged eight year old child, just for a laugh.
    The child in question was black.
    With a few tweaks, do you think you could alter your deception (sub human) argument,
    to get this other client found 'Not guilty' too?

Senior Member 5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by natina View Post
    Based on the news here in the USA if a guy does not tell women (GG's) that he has sexual relationship with a TS then he is "ON THE DOWN LOW"
    "Based on the news. . ."

LMAO!

Seriously, though- my past only bears on current relationships when it comes to love.

Silver Poster

My question to you is this.
    For $400 /day + expenses would you be able to sell your views to a jury?

I know that this will alienate you within the trans community on HA,
    but they've not 'real' women so they don't really count.
    have you ever heard of diversity? it means that, i don't have to be just like you to receive the same respect that you. when you say "but they've not 'real' women so they don't really count" seems to indicate ignored the possibility that people are different. next time, attempt to apply this into the equation and recalculate.

Oh next week we are defending another client who is a 220lb cage fighter,
    who killed a blind deaf one legged eight year old child, just for a laugh.
    The child in question was black.
    With a few tweaks, do you think you could alter your deception (sub human) argument,
    to get this other client found 'Not guilty' too?
    how do you extrapolate deception as "subhuman"? do you think humans are incapable of deception?

Last edited by bluesoul; 04-19-2013 at 06:17 PM.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

{Assuming the potential date is with a Bio-woman}

What do you lot think?
    Just curious.
    (reaches for bag of popcorn)
    nope

Senior Member Veteran Poster Rusty Eldora's Avatar

A person that has multiple partners has a community obligation to get tested for STD's on a regular basis. If the results are anything but benign, a follow on obligation is to inform perspective and former partners of said results.

Beyond that does anyone have an obligation to inform others that they like certain types of partners or what/how many partners they have been with.

Somehow telling a big girl that you love spinners spoils the evening.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.