Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    It was all a dream... Junior Poster

Default Does a man have an obligation to tell a potential date, of his interest in TS women?

{Assuming the potential date is with a Bio-woman}

What do you lot think?
    Just curious.
    (reaches for bag of popcorn)

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: Does a man have an obligation to tell a potential date, of his interest in TS wom

Not if he can be potentially be fulfilled with the person he is going on the date with.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: Does a man have an obligation to tell a potential date, of his interest in TS wom

I'll amend that to, "It also depends on the woman he's dating and what he knows about her".

Junior Poster

Absolutely not, you might as well ruin your chances to get with a potential great genetic woman if you tell her you like transsexuals.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Last edited by bunzy; 04-18-2013 at 03:02 PM.

Jennifer Buckingham Veteran Poster jennylicious's Avatar
    I'm not in Kansas anymore (I am in the UK though...)

It's shouldn't be such a big thing in your head. Transsexuals are not objects, they are just people like everybody else with specific attributes you happen to be attracted to. There wouldn't be any need to tell your blonde date that you really like brunette women as if it is some big thing for you. She won't be in such a hurry to blurt out the things she finds attractive in people in their not assets that you already have.

When you're relationship has progressed to the point where you both feel like you can share those personal things to each other, that is the time to tell them. Then it will be about sharing those intimate things with each other than make you who you are.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster AL121's Avatar

Well I think It would be just as smart as telling her that U would be interested in a threesome with her roomate or twinsister on a first datebase. Timing is everything!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Touche!

0 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler___Durden View Post
    {Assuming the potential date is with a Bio-woman}

What do you lot think?
    Just curious.
    (reaches for bag of popcorn)
    i'm sure you wrote this question partly in humor and partly as a response to the other "should a transsexual admit her status" thread but consider this:

transsexuals want to be accepted fully by the "straight" and mainstream world. how will that happen if nobody ever admits to dating them and keeps them "a dirty little secret"?

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluesoul View Post
    i'm sure you wrote this question partly in humor and partly as a response to the other "should a transsexual admit her status" thread but consider this:

transsexuals want to be accepted fully by the "straight" and mainstream world. how will that happen if nobody ever admits to dating them and keeps them "a dirty little secret"?
    Agreed but honestly how many of these guys do you really think live their life that way.just look at some of the excuses in this thread.
    They constantly bemoan the fact that they are allies and our true admirers but not many would be honest if it meant ridicule and potentially not getting laid by a gg (i wonder if any one sees the irony).

Last edited by amberskyi; 04-18-2013 at 05:01 PM.

Trans admirer and friend Junior Poster

No, because with most women there is still a double standard when it comes to a man admitting something like that. It is usually a deal breaker.

When a woman reveals she is in fact bisexual, a guy is automatically supposed to accept her. It is less frowned upon for a girl to say "yea I like girls too" than for a guy to say "yea i like men too". It's just hypocrite women.

But when a man reveals that he likes trans girls (i know they're not a man) , women almost always relate that to the man being a gay guy and want nothing to do with them unless she's bisexual herself and does not see anything wrong with that.

I dated a girl that was bisexual, and as soon as I told her i liked trans girls , she flipped out and called me all sorts of names. I told her she could come home with pussybreath, oh but as soon as I'm with a transgirl I'm automatically the biggest faggot ever.

some people suck, period.