Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Default Re: Does a man have an obligation to tell a potential date, of his interest in TS wom

Quote Originally Posted by bluesoul View Post
    have you ever heard of diversity? it means that, i don't have to be just like you to receive the same respect that you. when you say "but they've not 'real' women so they don't really count" seems to indicate ignored the possibility that people are different. next time, attempt to apply this into the equation and recalculate.

how do you extrapolate deception as "subhuman"? do you think humans are incapable of deception?
    LOL fess up, she gotcha! Never forget, 'when in hole, stop digging.'

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: Does a man have an obligation to tell a potential date, of his interest in TS wom

Damn ..... in the USA Lawyers charge $400.00 an hour, not a day .

On your last question:

1] If the the cage fighter did not use the word Wog or Polliwog or was not in possession of one during the incident ?

2] Was the cage fighter or his family immigrants from a non=European Country ?

3] is the cage fighter related to or connected in any way by blood, marriage, appointment, bestowment etc to a group of incestuous anemics with bad teeth most of which are of a Germanic Heritage dating back several centuries ?

4] does the cage fighter's mum, aunt, sister, wife, cousins etc wear really bright/loud clothing and really big hats in the springtime ?

5] Does the cage fighter oftenly speak of or his adherence to Allah, especially through a certain Prophet ?

Then my answer is yes .

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler___Durden View Post
    Trans-women=deception.
    Ok I'm gonna roll with your definition for now.
    I'm not really a Ts woman but I'm actually a defence lawyer
    doing research for an upcoming trial. {On Monday actually}
    My client was going into a local library when he held a door open for a woman.
    The woman went to the gender studies section and selected a book called

Curious, my client got into a conversation with the woman.
    Being comfortable and perhaps a little naive, the woman explained that she had a transsexual history. She had also undergone a range of gender related surgery's and she held a Gender Recognition Certificate (GRC) and as a consequence she was legally recognised as female. Her driving licence, passport and birth certificate were now listing her as female. She had also very recently been married in a church, so god was fine about this too.
    She had been a broker convicted of insider trading. She was out on day-release from a female prison. (Obviously her GRC obliged the courts to treat her as female in every way)
    Well my client (for some unfathomable reason) felt offended. So he killed her.
    Till reading your post, myself and the rest of the defence team were stumped for any plausible defence.

My question to you is this.
    For $400 /day + expenses would you be able to sell your views to a jury?

I know that this will alienate you within the trans community on HA,
    but they've not 'real' women so they don't really count.

Oh next week we are defending another client who is a 220lb cage fighter,
    who killed a blind deaf one legged eight year old child, just for a laugh.
    The child in question was black.
    With a few tweaks, do you think you could alter your deception (sub human) argument,
    to get this other client found 'Not guilty' too?

Last edited by Cecil Rhodes; 05-29-2013 at 02:11 PM.
    Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard & Self Appointed Teddy Bear Of Tatiana Summer & Evon Rose's Date To The 4th Annual Tranny Awards .... I Hope .

Senior Member Junior Poster tranlove's Avatar

Yes you should. You'll avoid the issues I'm going through today.