Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Roy Jones- Felix Trinidad

Who wins? In their primes, I'd say Roy easily. It's interesting since Roy has slipped much more than Trinidad but I have to expect Tito to be made to order for Roy.

For all his power, Tito has never been great at handling speed, and I haven't seen anyone in their prime faster than Roy.

So Roy Jones TKO 9

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

in prime, trinidad. roy jones chin has alwys been softer than glass. Him ans Mayweather use the same style, only mayweather is faster, smarter, and better conditioned. Trinidad was one of the baddest punchers of his time. i expect the fight to be a dud as neither of them hae ben really active, but trinidad should win.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Gold Poster

Tough call, I'll go with Roy Jones by points

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze
    in prime, trinidad. roy jones chin has alwys been softer than glass. Him ans Mayweather use the same style, only mayweather is faster, smarter, and better conditioned. Trinidad was one of the baddest punchers of his time. i expect the fight to be a dud as neither of them hae ben really active, but trinidad should win.
    Almost everything you say is true. I'd say Mayweather was better technically than RJ and therefore smarter. I've also never seen him tire. But I think Roy was faster and the better puncher p4p.

Trinidad has always been a great puncher. No doubt about it. And he is very determined.

We'll see how this pans out. RJ's chin looked bad of late, and Lou Del Valle dropped him in 99 or something. But the vulnerability was against really big guys in Glen Johnson and Tarver. But yeah, I don't have much confidence in Roy's chin and Tito's a puncher.

But still gotta go with Roy.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

*note NR shouldnt make any avatar bets* plz with out adblock on firefox, i couldnt take those avatars past day one.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Gold Poster

By the sounds of things HA is shutting down, but if that doesn't happen then bring on the bets haze!!! Let's see how much confidence you have in Trinidad

Rookie Poster

As much as I would like Roy to win I think its going to be Felix who will be victorious!

I totally agree with your assessment, haze. I think Trinidad will take it as well.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    I totally agree with your assessment, haze. I think Trinidad will take it as well.

-Quinn
    either of you (blckhaze, quinn) wanna bet your avatar on this? i'll take rjj.

opcorn

Quote Originally Posted by partlycloudy
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn

-Quinn
    either of you (blckhaze, quinn) wanna bet your avatar on this? i'll take rjj.

opcorn
    Let me think on that one a little bit, Partly.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.