Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    id like to see anatranny the sexiest blonde babe ive ever seen
    This is my first time hearing of her but, yes, yes it would fit her perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by princevince89 View Post
    NONE OF THEM, yes I have the balls to say it
    ALL OF THEM, yes I have the balls to say it.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PomonaCA View Post
    If it weren't for doctors making money, SRS would be considered mutilation. But science serves at the whim of personal interests.
    and why exactly is it considered mutilation sir??

He considers it mutilation if it is no longer capable of becoming an erect, suckable tool capable of filling his rectal echo-chamber.

All these cockbandits care about is cock and their own pleasure. Their goal is to ride bitch as the bottom, then go back to pretending to be straight men. They want the cock on retainer, but they don't give a damn about the girl or her feelings.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Amber, do you know a girl who's had SRS who has normal sexual functioning, i.e., can climax from clitoral/vaginal stimulation???

Me, as well as many other post op transwomen that I personally know,
    and tens of thousands in empirical studies.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

30,000 + MTF SRS have normal orgasmic functioning??

Bold claim, you should post the link. If the success rate is as high as you say, Peggy, I would think the surgical procedure would be more common.

Girls tell me that it's a 50/50 deal whether or not you ever have normal sexual functioning after SRS.

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    30,000 + MTF SRS have normal orgasmic functioning??

Bold claim, you should post the link. If the success rate is as high as you say, Peggy, I would think the surgical procedure would be more common.

Girls tell me that it's a 50/50 deal whether or not you ever have normal sexual functioning after SRS.
    Not sure if the women that you were discussing this topic with were non /
    pre or post op, as admittedley each may be biased in their perspectives.

However I can attest that I have full orgasmic functionality, indeed I am
    multi-orgasmic. Another woman that you know that will attest to her
    satisfaction post operatively is Danielle Foxx.

As to why it is not more common: I would say of those that are desirous
    of it that cost is a hinderance.

Then too for women who are engaged in the sex trade their penis is their
    livelihood, and for some there is trepidation that having the surgery will
    negatively impact their incomes.

In support of my statement of post operative outcomes here are a few
    studies:

The reported sex and surgery satisfactions of 28 postoperative male-to-female transsexual patients.

Rehman J, Lazer S, Benet AE, Schaefer LC, Melman A.

1: Arch Sex Behav. 1999 Feb;28(1):71-89.

Department of Urology, Montifiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, New York 10467, USA.
    From 1980 to July 1997 sixty-one male-to-female gender transformation surgeries were performed at our university center by one author (A.M.). Data were collected from patients who had surgery up to 1994 (n = 47) to obtain a minimum follow-up of 3 years; 28 patients were contacted. A mail questionnaire was supplemented by personal interviews with 11 patients and telephone interviews with remaining patients to obtain and clarify additional information. Physical and functional results of surgery were judged to be good, with few patients requiring additional corrective surgery. General satisfaction was expressed over the quality of cosmetic (normal appearing genitalia) and functional (ability to perceive orgasm) results. Follow-up showed satisfied who believed they had normal appearing genitalia and the ability to experience orgasm. Most patients were able to return to their jobs and live a more satisfactory social and personal life. One significant outcome was the importance of proper preparation of patients for surgery and especially the need for additional postoperative psychotherapy. None of the patients regretted having had surgery. However, some were, to a degree, disappointed because of difficulties experienced postoperatively in adjusting satisfactorily as women both in their relationships with men and in living their lives generally as women. Findings of this study make a strong case for making a change in the Harry Benjamin Standards of Care to include a period of postoperative psychotherapy.
    PMID: 10097806 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

1: Arch Sex Behav. 2006 Dec;35(6):717-27. Epub 2006 Nov 16. Links
    Patient-reported complications and functional outcomes of male-to-female sex reassignment surgery.

Lawrence AA.
    alawrence@mindspring.com
    This study examined preoperative preparations, complications, and physical and functional outcomes of male-to-female sex reassignment surgery (SRS), based on reports by 232 patients, all of whom underwent penile-inversion vaginoplasty and sensate clitoroplasty, performed by one surgeon using a consistent technique. Nearly all patients discontinued hormone therapy before SRS and most reported that doing so created no difficulties. Preoperative electrolysis to remove genital hair, undergone by most patients, was not associated with less serious vaginal hair problems. No patients reported rectal-vaginal fistula or deep-vein thrombosis and reports of other significant surgical complications were uncommon. One third of patients, however, reported urinary stream problems. No single complication was significantly associated with regretting SRS. Satisfaction with most physical and functional outcomes of SRS was high; participants were least satisfied with vaginal lubrication, vaginal touch sensation, and vaginal erotic sensation. Frequency of achieving orgasm after SRS was not significantly associated with most general measures of satisfaction. Later years of surgery, reflecting greater surgeon experience, were not associated with lower prevalence rates for most complications or with better ratings for most physical and functional outcomes of SRS.
    PMID: 17109225 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Orgasm in the postoperative transsexual.

1: Arch Sex Behav. 1993 Apr;22(2):145-55.

Lief HI, Hubschman L.
    University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, (Emeritus) Pennsylvania Hospital, Philadelphia.
    The dearth of information regarding organism in postoperative transsexuals prompted the authors to study its prevalence. The sample consisted of 14 male-to-female (M-F) and 9 female-to-male (F-M) postoperative transsexuals. The relationship of orgasm to sexual and general satisfaction was explored via a specially designed questionnaire. Orgastic capacity declined in the M-F group and increased in the (F-M) group. Despite the decrease in orgasm in the M-F group, satisfaction with sex and general satisfaction with the results of surgery were high in both groups. General satisfaction of 86% replicates other studies. Frequency of sex increased by 75% in the M-F group and by 100% in the F-M group. A phalloplasty does not appear to be a critical factor in orgasm or in sexual satisfaction. The general conclusion is reached that it is possible to change one's body image and sexual identity and be sexually satisfied despite inadequate sexual functioning.
    PMID: 8476334 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

OMG! i cant believe you guys loves COCK so much crazy! the OP is just asking for TS girls who you think would look good with a pussy. just that simple dont make it so COCK COCK COCK again lol

kisses
    Alyssa Luxor

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tehero View Post
    This is my first time hearing of her but, yes, yes it would fit her perfectly.

Ana Mancini also gets my vote

1 out of 1 members liked this post.