Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Default Details- Details- DETAILS

I am a creature of artifice.

I have always been. Nothing is more satisfying to me than an overly produced woman. The beauty I hail supreme is one that takes a lot of work and effort. I understand this IS not for everyone. Nor is it everyone's beaty idea. In fact, some people find me and what I hold as beauty not attractive. That is A OK- you can criticize my sense of beauty all you like, but you can never say that I don't pay attention to details.

However, I am astonished at the lack of detail some men, women, and transsexuals have in regards to thei appearance.This especially bothersome to me when I see it in transsexuals. It also bothers me when men praise a ts that is not polished in the least bit. I stop and think- what the fuck are they looking at or thinking? Are they not seeing the same things I am?

Now, I am not talking about weight, or plastic surgery, or designer clothers or shoes, or an overly produced woman; none of the things that one might associate with my appearance.

I am talking about neatness, pedicures, manicures, grooming, make up, and looking in a manner that flatters you best. It drives me nuts when I do not see a polished ts model, or girl at my club. Again- neatness, simple grooming, and looking put together does not cost a lot of money. It's about coming correct and making things a priority with YOUR appearance.

I am also astonished at the amount of girls that do not take proper steps in transitioning. OR paying attention to common details.

Example: Implants. Implants theses days seem to be the holy ts grail that makes one appear female and a liscense for some girls to skip all the other shit you have to take care of BEFORE you get implants.

LIKE facial hair and a hairy chest. You have no idea how many girls I see all the time with large boobies with and a pound of derma blend on to cover the growing facial stubble. WORSE- touching a s girls breasts and feeling stubble.

LIke girls who wear open toe shoes and have a crusty ass, chipped, one month old pedicure. Worse yet- girls who have acrylics and four have fallen off and and they think they can only wear six and still get by. No sister, we are looking at ALL TEN of your fingers.

We all have bad days- I sure do. I break nails, I get stains on my clothes when I am out- I wake up in the morning and look in mirror and look at the reality of it all-so I work to produce a better product before I leave the house.

If you are going to be a woman, or try to look like one- then for Pete's sake do the essentials!

LIKE:

Get rid off your facial hair first!!!! STOP. Before you do anything else- get rid of that beard!!!! Women have flat chests, no hips, big noses, large backs, flat asses but the one thing a woman does not have is a BEARD!!!

If you have excess body hair- like chest hair. PLEASE get rid of it before you get implants. Make UP will not cover the stubble and you will not gross me out if I happen to otuch your boob.

Fix your SKIN. Get rid of acne, acne scars, DONT SMOKE, and take care of your skinnnn. Nothing says female like lovely skin. It might look cute in the club- but the lights are sure bright outside.

CHOP YOUR ADAMS APPLE OFF. Please do not have a beautiful surgical enhanced face, 36DD boobs, and 42 inch hips and a big knob of an adam;s apple in your throat. Second thing women do not have: adam's apples. Your neck is not a place I want to hang my coat.

ALWAYS ALWAYS keep your nails and feet clean and manicured. If you can't afford do it, or are in a pinch- do it yourself. The
    terry dactyl became extinct a long time ago- please stop trying to bring it back.

Learn to apply your make up. Mac is just about every major city!

Wear make up. Don't assume that you can go out wash face and that is more feminine and will make you look cunt. Here is an idea: Make up is made for women! It's an enhacer. Learn how to cover minimize your flaws and accent your better features. You don't have to wear as much make up as Tammy Faye Baker or Allanah Starr- but do make an effort.

And last but not least- PLEASE buy your appropiate shoe size. Shrimps and biscuits only belong on the dining room table.

Rant over.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Junior Poster

applause. wonder what triggered it

Junior Poster

Great post Allanah!

You see details. Other sees rules ment to keep them down and in their place. Some people equate looking feminine with women being forced to go through a lot of extra trouble to look attractive for men. Or worse, (referring to some genetic women who are critical of TS women) men who really just want to be their own fantasy girl...

It's a mental divide of sorts. Those not willing to put out the extra effort are going to slam the ones who go the extra mile to always look good as excessively vain.

I think that the movement that resulted in women being able to do any job they were qualified for instead of being restricted to only "women's traditional jobs" and the resulting understanding that women are just as good as men has unfortunately spilled over into a sort of "there is no difference between men and women" party line.

Transsexuals seem to understand more than most in society that there are differences between men and women. Otherwise, why go through the trouble to change from one to the other?

People who think things through a bit about "Detail Details Details" should eventually realize that's it's not really so much about being oppressed as it is bringing out and enhancing your most positive features, and looking your best. In other words, it is about holding oneself to a higher standard and the pursuit of personal excellence.

But some people never are able to arrive at that point.

I will say that it might be necessary to institute a rule of no friends of family dropping in unplanned (and put a "No Solicitators" sign on the front door). Since you might not look your best just getting out of bed and having breakfast. Or in my case, working on the cars in the driveway, doing yard work, or working on other stuff around the house...

I will also say that some people (just starting out, who cannot afford all the costs of transition. so they let electrolysis slide, etc.) are not going to be looking their best. I think people in those positions should get a pass until they can get up to speed.

However, as I see it - using myself as an example - what you do with your life is all a package deal. I plan to only go to one TG conference a year, buy less clothes, don't buy things that I would like to have for my other (non-TG) interests, and use the money saved on facial hair removal and save for facial feminization surgery, for instance.

You are very correct in pointing out about the facial (beard) hair removal. Beard shadow is the one thing that really kills the female look. Just like putting on a wig (assuming someone with short hair or who is bald) on a made-up face takes one from boy wearing make-up to instant glamor woman, having the beard shadow takes away from the feminine hair and says instantly "that's a man, baby!". It is that strong a gender cue.

Unfortunately facial hair removal is expensive - even using the laser, and needle electrolysis is even more painful, time-consuming, and expensive. But it is very necessary.

I've noticed on my own chest that the chest hair is going to have to go. Ouch, Ouch...

You forgot to mention guy guts - hopefully because out where you live and in the social circles you run in everyone is fit and healthy - and you've been spared running into someone done up as a woman who looks like they are 9 months pregnant...

I have to wear a corset to keep mine in. It's a constant reminder all the while I am wearing it that free pizza at work isn't free, if you count carrying extra fat around the middle as a cost...

I will have to step away from the computer, input less calories and work outside more to lose some weight and tone up muscle from now on while the weather is pleasant outside.

But I did want to respond to your very thoughtful and necessary post. Someone had to say it.

Junior Poster

Simple answer: They're men!! But saying that, alot of women round here fall foul also.

Women round here are fat, greasy, scruffy, unable to speak properly, and they stink. No really, they do.

Pride is where it stems from. People don't have any.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

I definetely get your point. By no means are you saying that women
    have to be beauty queens or fashion plates. It's not all about designer
    wear or haute couture.

It is as you have clearly pointed out, about the basics.

Some women, may have a faint moustache, but hardly any have a beard
    or five-six-seven o'clock shadow.

And though I've known some butch women, I have never in my many
    decades on the planet, seen any with a hairy chest, or an adams apple.
    Kinda makes me think that some of these chicks aren't really transsexuals
    but are actually transvestites or drag queens.

As Wendy pointed out, sometimes we are in a rush to get to the goal
    point, but some things can't be hurried.

Slapping tits and a wig on a man, is still gonna end up with a 'man' with
    tits and a wig, not even a close approximation of a woman.

Gotta put in the work, if you want the results.

Rookie Poster

I'm a detail fetishist too..so i understand very well what u mean.
    The same goes out to the guys. Not everyone of us is an natural beauty. But everyone can do at least the simplest things to look better. It starts with sports and ends maybe with regular coiffeur visitations.

And as a fan of femininity i always wonder why some girls don't like to work the best out.
    Once i had a girlfriend that was really cute. I met her in a club and she was hot! But then the serious relationship followed and she nearly stopped to wear make up - just mascara.
    God! And I am a huge fan of good make up on women!
    But of course it wasn't the reason why we split then.

As for TGs i'm wondering why some girls are like you described. Isn't it the main goal for a TG to make herself a perfect women in feel AND LOOK?

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Proper
    The same goes out to the guys. Not everyone of us is an natural beauty.
    Speak for yaself buddy...........................

Allanah says that shit and you all fuckin applaud, a guy says that same shit and it's dead silence OR 'you're being mean [insert guy that has a clue's name here]

gimme a fuckin break

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alison Faraday
    Women round here are fat, greasy, scruffy, unable to speak properly, and they stink. No really, they do.
    IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE DEPRESSED

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.