Thread: Kayla

Rookie Poster

Default Kayla

She was staying in Burbank, visiting friends on an annual trip, and I was able to make
    an appointment with this no-nonsense goddess. One call to get me in the neighborhood,
    one to confirm, and a text message to get me to her room. I softly knocked and...

Was greeted by a six foot, voluptuous, tanned and tatted latina, with gorgeous almond-shaped eyes in daisy dukes and a leopard print top that barely held in her immense boobs. She laid a towel on the bed and we sat down and talked about her trip, my job, and the toll clubbing took on her.

I started to stroke her legs and massage her feet, which she held up for me to keep going. I told her I wished I was more of a foot freak, and got her to lay back, while I massaged her soles and ankle, which she was really responsive too. I worked my way up her legs and thighs, and she started to writhe and moan for me. I was rock hard in my pants and had to make some adjustments. Then I started to kiss her thighs and calves, which made for an even greater reaction.

At this point she let me spread her legs so I could lick my way up her inner thighs.
    Her hand lightly fell to the back of my head, and she gripped my short dark hair, drawing my mouth up along the crotch of her shorts. I started to suck and lick her there as I felt her stiffen inside her shorts. My hands slid up her legs to the side of her amazing ass and started groping her bottom.

"We need to get these clothes off", she said in a silken voice. I was beyond speech at this point, reached into my pocket for her gift and put it in her magnificent cleavage. She smiled, pulled it out, put it in a drawer, unsnapped her shorts and slid them down. While I took off my pants, shirt and underwear, she lifted up her top and let her incredible, perfectly shaped breasts out. With one hand, she started massaging them, and with the other, took her huge pink coral snake out, then stepped out of her panties and sat on the bed.

"Do you want Momma's big cock in your mouth, slut?", as she reclined on the bed slowly unraveling to her full, stupendous length. I could only nod and kneel in front of her. As I moved to kiss it, she put her hand on my chest and told me to stroke it for Momma. To make it big, and hard as I could. I started stroking and she moved her hand to my nect and drew me down to her magnificent pink clit. I started by kissing and licking the tip, slowly brought my lips and tongue down the shaft, and then brought her delicious sac into my mouth to start the next phase of her massage. "That's good...Momma likes that" as I licked and sucked her while stroking myself.

I knew I was getting to excited to last much longer. I switched my hands to her perfect breasts, and when I felt her throw her head back and sigh I moved my hand to her wet and throbbing super-clit and took one of her nipples between my teeth while flicking it with my tongue. She grabbed my hair, and said "Suck This, Slut" and pulled me off her nipple and jammed her tongue in my mouth. I did. I sucked her perfect pink pearl of a tongue while she reached down and started jerking me off. I pulled back long enough to beg her not to make me cum so fast, but she kept stroking and said "You'll come when I tell you and as often as I tell you. Now give Momma your first big load in her hand, right now". And with that I felt her other hand move to cover the tip of my cock, as her first hand pulled hard and twisted while she drove one deep red nail under the crown, all the time staring into my eyes.

I exploded as my eyes closed neck snapped back and I found myself grunting with the release she forced from me. With one hand she was milking every last drop out of me, and with the other making sure she caught every drop. Once she caught the fruit of the last spasm, she moved her stroking hand back into my hair and spread my cum across the top of her breasts. She tilted my head down to make me stare at her cum-covered breasts, as I felt my tongue loll out of my mouth. "That's a good little boy -- you made a nice mess for Mommy, didn't you?". I could still barely speak, and I was breathing so hard I thought I might die.

She leaned in next to my ear and whispered, "lick up every bit of your filthy little mess or Mommy will beat the shit out of you, and make you sleep in it". I had no idea she was like this, and she was starting to scare me more than a little. She was bigger than I was by a couple of inches, and had no lack of muscle. I started to lick and suck my own cum while she dragged my head around her breasts by my hair. Her free hand was pinching my nipples and I felt myself already start to harden again. I stopped for a moment to catch my breath, and she snapped my head back, glared angrily at me and told me that it wasn't clean enough and I had to lick every inch of her breasts.

She lay back once more, her clit still shining but now at half-mast. She put her hands on her tits, raised them so I could see where the underside lay against her torso and said: "Everywhere. Now." As I licked and suckled the underside of her boobs, she slowly manipulated them so I would know where she wanted next. I cleaned her breasts, her chest, her cleavage. She told me my mess had gotten in her armpits, so I'd have to lick them clean too. She giggled as I did because she is somewhat ticklish. She spoke quietly, encouraging me to go faster or slower. To make sure nothing had splattered on her neck. Everytime I moved to look at her beautiful eyes, she'd give me a little three-fingered slap and say "You can't look at Mommy until you've cleaned all your filth off every inch of me, then I'll give you something you can look at."

Between the tongue bath over her perfect, delicious, smooth as the wind skin, I was rock hard again. I hadn't felt anything like this since I was a teenager with the girl who broke my cherry. No matter what anyone else might think,
    she was undoubtedly the most beautiful woman I had seen in years. And then the phone rang.

She rolled over, grabbed it from the bedside table, and answered:
    "Hello?"
    "I'm pretty busy right now...maybe you could come by at 11?". I knew she had dinner plans, but it was only 4pm.
    "What am I doing? Would you like to ask my friend?"
    She handed me the phone, and whispered in my ear "Make him crazy for me little boy, and Mommy will do things you never imagined".
    I took the phone and whispered "Hello" and I could hear the tremor in my own voice.
    "Hey Motherfucker, what's going on?", said a voice that recalled the deep south and the hood all at once.
    "She's amazing. I can't get enough of her. I'm going to be begging her to do whatever she wants to do until she throws me out, and I'll probably still be begging from the other side of the door!"
    "She top you?"
    "Not yet, we're just getting started and it's still the best day of my life."
    She took the phone from me and told me to suck her, loud.
    She moved the phone next to me so he could hear me licking and sucking, louder, longer, and messier than I ever had.
    She grabbed my hair again and force-fed herself down my throat while lifting that perfect ass off the bed.
    When I started to gag, I heard him say "Holy Shit Motherfucker, how big is she?" she let me come up to
    answer him: "It's half as long as my arm" before I dove down to start massaging her sac.

She lifted the phone back to her ear and said, "Will that help you pass the time until tonight?",
    "Tell me what you're bringing me", "Tell me what ELSE you're bringing me", "Tell me what you're interested in?", "No, my friend won't be able to join us...he'll be asleep or dead by then", I stopped sucking for a moment and looked up that, and she slowly ran her tongue out over her lips and smiled, and I went right back to sucking.
    "What else can you bring? A six-pack of Red Bull. Make sure you're clean for me baby, Mommy wants to give you everything you deserve." "Yes, Mommy will be clean for you too. In fact, my friend here is just about to take care of that, right after he gargles."

And with that, she hung up, put down the phone and stood next to the bed. "You have a lot of work to do before you go, slut." "Lay on your back with your head over the bed over here." She was tall enough to dangle her clit over my mouth. At that moment, their was a knock at the door. She went over, looked through the peephole, stepped back behind the door and opened to another extraordinary woman how defined the term 'Black is Beautiful'. She was at least 6 foot 3 inches in her CFM pumps, with breasts only second to Kayla's spilling out of her top. As she opened her calf-length leather coat, I could see her own legendary equipment bulging through her wet-look leather pants. I had also seen her ads online earlier that day, but there was no way I could miss an opportunity to see Kayla.

"I was just getting ready to feed him a snack". She looked at my hand on my hard-on and remarked "I don't think he'll mind if you stay and watch, so relax, have a seat, do you want to watch TV?". Her gorgeous black friend just shook her head to say No, took off her jacket, draped it over the dresser, and sat down on the chair with her legs spread. With her fingers splayed wide, she slid them over her burgeoning hard-on and smiled the kind of smile that said she was ready for more.

With two fingers and her thumb Kayla stroked herself back to attention across the room. I only realized I had sat up and was staring when Kayla pointed at me, then down, for me to resume my position. I twisted my neck to look at her as she released her thick, reddening member and slowly stalked across the room to me. Once she was above me, I lowered my head, opened my mouth and she descended into me. As she started pumping herself into me, I grabbed her bottom with both hands and managed to place my left middle finger at the hot, moist rear entrance. "I think slut here would like some brown sugar from me, could you grab the lube for us baby?"

As her friend came up behind her, I saw that in addition to bringing the lube, she had taken her black turtleneck off, and her nipples were spilling out of an uplift demi-bra. I felt a drop of cum crest the tip of my own cock at the sight of this, and felt lube dripping onto my finger from the crack of Kayla's bottom. I slowly slid my finger in as Kayla leaned forward and grabbed both pecs, her fingernails digging in. As I felt her start to spasm, she muttered "Mommy's giving you the best milk ever". At that I lost control and drove my finger in to the next knuckle. At the same time she pushed up off my chest and exploded. As I struggled to breathe and suck down every drop, her friend said "Don't you dare miss a single drop, bitch, or I will fuck your mouth until I cum out the back of your head!".

I gripped, I sucked, I struggled to capture every bit of her sweet, thick, pearlescent lust. I couldn't remember ever having been so happy, so excited, so lost in the moment. As she pulled out of my hungry mouth, I lifted up my shoulders and kept licking and sucking at every bit of the head and then the shaft, to make sure not a drop escaped.

From out of nowhere, her friend produced a roll of paper towels and said "Clean that ass good, bitch." She threw theroll onto my chest, where I barely caught it. I pulled a half dozen sheets from the roll, and knelt behind Kayla, lowering my face to be level with her hot, beautiful, bottom, lube dripping out of her.

As I slowly and gently cleaned the sweat and lube from her monumental ass, Kayla and her friends hands roamed over each other. Gently sweeping across each others nipples, gently sliding across each others genitals, while staring down at me. I had no idea what was in store for me next.

End of Part I

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Kayla

Part II

"Do you like Mommys beautiful friend Venus?". "Yes."
    "Do you like her more than Mommy?"
    "No. But she is almost as beautiful as you are."
    "Do you think you can make her happy?"
    "I want to try, if you'll allow it."

"Good. I want to watch you try. And if you fail, I'll let her punish you."
    "Please. Thank You. I'll do whatever she wants of me."

Kayla unzipped Venus' slick leather pants, and slowly drew her huge, black, uncut
    monster, then slid her fingertips up and down it's length. My cock was starting to hurt, I
    had been so hard for so long. Kayla slowly crouched down while sliding Venus' pants
    down to her ankles. Her mouth was just across from Venus's cock, which, unbelievably,
    was getting even longer while I watched. Then Kayla leaned in, and the sweet, hot breath I
    had tasted earlier slid over that serpents head as it emerged from it's hood. I was
    mesmerized and couldn't stop my tongue from sliding in and out of my mouth, wetting my
    lips uncontrollably.

"Use your tongue to free Venus from that cover. Now."

I leaned over and pushed the hood back with my lips, gliding my tongue all around
    the crown, tasting the all the scents and flavors of her that had been trapped by her pants
    throught the day. I used the back of my fingers to warm her balls and crotch while my
    other hand glided up the back of her leg. I felt one of her hands stroking my hair,
    while the other tipped my chin up. She leaned slightly forward so I could see her eyes and
    long, straight, jet black hair that had been obscured by her sweet chocolatesque
    mammaries.

As Venus tipped my head back, I sucked harder to keep her heavy, engorged
    member in my mouth. As she started to pull away, incredibly, it slipped deeper into my
    mouth towards the back of my throat. As she saw my first look of panic, her smile grew
    and grew. The shining gold hoop earrings she wore started to sway back and forth as she
    started fucking my mouth in earnest. Glancing to the side, I saw Kayla reclining in the
    rooms only chair, holding Venus' panties beneath her nose, and gently, almost absently
    stroking herself with her free hand.

I had never known pleasure like this. I had never been so hard, for so long. I had never
    wanted to please anyone, much less two people this much. I realized tears were
    beginning to slide down my cheeks, and it made me happy for them to see it. Kayla was
    softly smiling as her clit filled her hand, and Venus, unaware of my tears, started to talk to
    me.

"That's it baby...take it all...hold my ass...don't even think about sliding a finger in
    that pussy...I'll tell you when it's ready for anything you might have...that's it baby...keep
    my balls nice and warm...You'd better not cum until I say so baby...Oh, we're getting
    close...keep it good and wet baby...Oh...Get ready for my milk shake baby...Oh yeah...it's
    in the pipe baby...suck harder bitch...Worship it baby...HERE I COME BABY!"

When Kayla let me have her juice, it was warm and delicious and made me hungry for
    every drop. When Venus exploded at the back of my throat I felt it fill my mouth, and
    throat, and even my nose. It felt like gallons. I didn't have a prayer of keeping up with the
    gusher in my mouth, I could only hold on for dear life. As I finally pulled away, I realized it
    was covering my face, and chin, and chest, and I felt it dripping on to my still turgid cock.

"Venus, baby, make him clean up his mess, ok baby?"

Venus looked down and me, and I can only imagine what I looked like, smiling and nodding like a deranged puppy.

She stroked my face with her still dripping, immense cock, to capture all the loose cream
    and made me lick it off her beautiful, black, glistening pipe. It took 15 minutes of her
    dragging her giant (but softening) gift over every drippy inch of me until I had licked her
    clean two dozen times.

At this point, Venus laid on the bed behind me, while Kayla slowly walked over from the
    chair to the bed, her hard-on fully restored by the rest, the stroking, and the show. "Baby,
    Mommy needs to fuck now."

"I've never bottomed before, Kayla, but I would do anything for you."

"Kayla?" she asked.

"Mommy" I replied, submissively, and humiliated, just as she knew I would be.

"Well, since you're a virgin, which is how I like my babies, Mommy has to teach you about cleanliness, ok baby?"

"Yes, I want to learn from you."

She turned around, and I felt a moment of panic when I thought she might leave me. But
    then she sat on the corner of the bed, spread her legs, slid back, and put her hands down
    in front of her, exposing her perfect starfish.

"Clean Mommys ass good baby, I have a new boyfriend coming over later and you have to make it immaculate for him."

I leaned in to take in the scent of it, and felt Venus pull my legs back so I fell in to Kaylas
    ass cleavage.

I felt Venus' stupendous black mamba slide over my ass crack and the warmth of her
    titties on my back as she pushed
    my head forward: "Rim that ass you little bitch before I fuck you inside-out".

Not being sure what to do, I started
    kissing that sweet ass, and tonguing it lightly. As I felt Kayla begin to tremble
    against my tongue, I probed deeper and deeper. "Yes Baby, that's what Mommy likes". I
    felt Venus come up off my back, and a moment later I felt the
    cool, smooth sensation of lube being applied to my ass by Venus' huge, soft tool. I
    pushed back against her, my back arching, as my tongue drove deeper and deeper inside
    Kayla.

Venus apparently liked what she saw, saying "That's it baby...keep it cute for Mommy and Venus..."
    After a few more strokes Venus spoke up: "I think he's ready for Mommy now, unless you
    want me to loosen him up for you?" Kayla stood up, walked around the bed, kissed Venus
    deeply and then roughly shoved her aside.

"Hold that pose for Mommy" and then with a firm grip on her super-clit drove it inside me in a single stroke.

In the first moment, she drove the breath out of me, and I was afraid I'd never get it
    back. I wanted to scream all the names of god, but I couldn't get a word past the violent
    pleasure she filled me with. I inched my ass back into her and then felt her pull partially
    out, and then drive it even deeper on the second stroke. I had the bedcover in a death-grip
    as I pushed my ass up and back towards her. On the third stroke I think I went blind for a
    second, or maybe my eyes just rolled all the way back up in my head. Then I lost count.

"That's a nice tight little hole you have there Baby...Mommy likes the way you take it...Look in the mirror Baby..."

I looked up and saw Venus and Kayla in a deep french kiss, with Venus' cock in
    Kaylas hand and Venus pinching one of Kaylas nipples. One look and I started to stutter
    uncontrollably. Venus grabbed a glass off the night table, came off the bed, and in a flash
    had the glass covering my cock. Venus took my chin in her hand and said:
    "Now you can cum for your Mommy you little bitch", and with that she placed her lips over
    mine, gripped my tongue with her teeth as she drew into her mouth and I exploded, trapped
    between these two demon goddesses who had complete control over me.

I regained consciousness to Venus lightly slapping my now-limp dick as Kayla slid
    her thumb in and out of my mouth. As my eyes fluttered open, Kayla whispered
    "Wakey, Wakey, eggs and jizz", and with that, tipped the glass into my mouth. She
    dipped her fingers into the glass, spread some of my cum on her nipple and put it into my
    mouth, saying "Get Mommy all clean now, ok Baby?" I couldn't help it, I'd do anything
    she told me to do.

"Do you have anything for Auntie Venus, Baby?" "Of course", I replied, crawling
    across the hotel room floor to my pants. I took last $200 out, put it between my teeth, and
    crawled over to Venus' side of the bed. I slid my chin over her breast and nipple, and
    gently deposited in the crevasse between them.

"Thank you Baby, now go clean yourself off in the bathroom. Mommy and Aunt Venus
    don't want to see your nasty. And don't drip on the crawl over."

Once I cleaned myself off, and had a quick shower, I came back out to see Venus re-dressed and Kayla going through her clothes.
    I couldn't bear the thought of going out into the night, and since playing it cool was out of the question,
    I fell to my knees and asked "May I have the honor of taking you both to dinner tonight?"

Kayla looked me over, looked to Venus, who just smiled, and said "Where?"

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Well done!

Rookie Poster

Part III

We went to a Brazilian Chiarrascuria, where, since Kayla elected to wear the tightest skirt she owned,
    and a black leather jacket belted closed over her incredible breasts, we received the best service I have
    ever had. I sat betweenthe two of them and was treated to warm and regular gropings. After dessert, the
    waiter followed Venus into the ladies room, and emerged 5 minutes later with a smile and what I would
    swear were cum-stains on his black pants.

Venus picked up her purse and stepped away from the table.
    "Dinner is comped tonight, he's a manager here, but he's covering some other poor bastards shift. He's
    already gotten his tip, let's go." Kayla smiled at me, gave my crotch
    a hard, warm squeeze, and stood up.
    "Venus never pays. It's against her principals. You should thank her properly when we get back to the room."

When we got to the car, Kayla got in the back seat, and Venus sat next to me, stroking herself idly. By
    the time we reached the hotel, she was huge and rigid inside her pants. I could see the head had
    escaped the cover. We came in through a side entrance, with Kayla in front, and Venus behind me,
    rubbing up against my ass.

Once we were in the room, Kayla un-knotted the belt of her jacket and let it drop to the floor. She pulled
    her already thickening clit out of her panties, and sat down on the chair. Venus reached around me,
    undid my belt, unclasped the top of my pants, unzipped me and pulled my pants down by the back of my belt.

She roughly bent me over the dresser, picked up the lube and started applying it to both me.

"May I have a rubber for the scumbag dah-ling?"
    she asked of Kayla, who reached over to her purse, and handed her a magnum.

"Don't move. Just put this on me with your mouth."
    I turned my head to see she was lightly holding it over the tip. I gently rolled it down over
    her shaft, using my tongue and lips, all the time her sliding deeper and deeper into my
    mouth. By the time I had fully applied it, I was choking and gagging.

"Nicely done bitch, now suck on this."
    Out of nowhere, she had produced a huge, two foot long purple double-dong dildo. As she
    stuck it into my mouth, I felt something else rest over my sphincter. She put her monster
    in one end, and the dildo in the other. I wanted to scream but barely a grunt came out past
    the purple gag in my mouth. I started bucking wildly, which pleased her.
    "Yeah bitch, take that cock. Ready to tell your goddess how much you like it?".

As she pulled the dildo out of my mouth, I gasped for air, feeling her filling me ever deeper. "O Please Goddess, I live to worship you. Fill me and I will pray to you forever."

Venus turned my head to look at Kayla, who was at full mast.
    "What about your Mommy, little bitch slut?"
    She rammed it in again. I couldn't think much less figure out what she wanted me to say.

"I'm hers forever, but that doesn't mean I won't worship you every day of my life."
    That apparently did the trick as I felt her grab my hips, drive her self in deeper, and start
    to blast.

"You little bitch, you'll pay for that. The goddess wanted to come down your throat."
    And with that, she pulled out, grabbed my hair, and threw me to the floor.

Exhausted, I fell to the floor. I heard the condom come off of Venus, and then felt it as she
    threw it on my back. Kaylas phone rang.

"Hi." "So, you want to come over early?", she was talking for our benefit now. "It's three hundred." "I don't care what else you're bringing me, but if it isn't as good as you told me before, don't bother coming." "Wait 15 minutes, come through the side door by the parking lot, and knock softly."

She hung up the phone and turned to me.
    "Be a good boy for Mommy and wedge something small in the parking lot door. Mommy and Auntie Venus will give you a special treat if you do a good job."

I went to the bathroom to clean the sweat and lube off me before pulling my underwear and
    pants back on. I was having some trouble walking around, the way my ass felt. I came
    back to the bedroom to see Kayla fixing her makeup, and changing into a crotchless body
    stocking, and sliding a pair of purple panties over her majesty. I pulled the bible out of the
    night table, went into the hall, and quietly slipped it into the side door.

I came back into the room to find Venus in a matching outfit, without the panties.
    "Into the closet bitch, and take off those pants."

We stepped into the (surprisingly spacious) closet, and she pushed down on my shoulders
    until I was sitting on the floor.

"Don't make a sound", she said, sitting spread legged and knees up on the floor. She took
    out another rubber, and rolled it down over my half-complete erection.

"That's good, now put this in your mouth." Then she pulled my head down and filled my mouth with her soft, huge cock, sat back against the wall, and relaxed.

I felt her tense a little as her still growing cock filled my mouth as there was a knock at the door.

"Hi Daddy",
    "Hi Baby."
    I recognized the voice from the phone call earlier, and felt myself feeling both jealous and needy at the idea of another man about to be with my 'Mommy'.

"Show me what your were so proud of earlier", she asked, not a little tease in her voice.
    "Now that we're all alone, I can't wait to have that big, black, cock inside me." She was
    narrating for us. I could barely see Venus in the light leaking under the door, but I could
    see her smile as her right middle finger played over one nipple, and her left fingernails
    scratched the back of my neck.

"Daddy, I'm going to need more room to take care of you than we have on that little bed."

I heard her strip the top cover off the bed, and felt the air move under the closet door as she
    lowered it to the floor right outside of us.

"Daddy, do you think I have a pretty mouth?"
    "Baby, you got the prettiest mouth I've seen in a long, long, long time."
    "Daddy, do you think I can fit that beautiful dick all the way down my throat?"
    "Baby, I'd like to see you try."

I almost missed the sound of her slipping it into her mouth because my suddenly rock-hard
    dick was pushing against the closet floor. I contorted to keep Venus' cock in my mouth
    while not crushing Junior against the closet carpet. Venus put her hands on my cheeks,
    and raised my ear to her mouth.

"Silently, sit back up and put your back against the wall. Silently." She pinched my
    cheeks hard but I didn't cry out, and sat back as she instructed.

Once I was up, she pushed my feet apart with hers, until I was spread as wide as I could
    stand. Her stocking-clad feet moved to either side of my raging hard-on, and she started to
    stroke me, she pointed to me, took her thumb, and mimed it going into her mouth. I put
    my thumb in my mouth, and instinctively started to suck it. Her feet stopped,
    and she shook her head until I silently held my thumb in my mouth, and then her feet
    started stroking again. I realized she was forcing me to breathe through my nose only,
    while effectively gagging me.

I could concentrate on listening again while Venus softly maintained my erection, smiling
    at her control over me. I heard Kayla slurping right outside the closet door, as she came up for air.

"Oh Daddy, it's so big and beautiful. I can't wait to have it all the way up inside me."
    "Yeah Baby, Daddy's all ready to give you what you need."

I heard the condom wrapper open, and Kayla was still playing the innocent:
    "Oh Daddy, I hope that fits over that huge black cock. I'd hate to have you pull out of my
    sopping wet ass-pussy. I'm so fucking horny for that cock. Give it to me Daddy, please,
    fill me up right now."

She was goading him into cumming. He'd barely been here ten minutes,
    but she had him desparate to explode.

"Hurgh." He was inside her now, and she was playing to all four of us.
    "Yes Daddy, give it to me." I could hear his his hips slapping against her, she must have
    been taking it Doggy-style facing the closet door.

"Oh Daddy it's feels sooo good!"
    He started to respond in kind as the slapping sound came faster and faster.
    "Take it you fucking Whore!" "Oh yeah Daddy, your little whore wants it so bad..."
    "I am gonna fuck clean through that big ass of yours!"
    "Please Daddy Please -- give me that thick hot chocolate load..."
    "Oh God -- I'm cumming -- Oh God...",
    then as his grunts intermingled with Kayla's dirty encouragements,
    "Oh yes Daddy, that's what I want, keep shooting, give me every drop from that giant black monster."

I heard himgroan and felt the thud when he hit the floor after rolling off her.
    "Here, let me clean off that beautiful cock for you, ok Daddy?"
    "Oh, that's nice bitch, clean it good."
    "Has Daddy got another ride in him?"
    "What are you, kidding? Give me 10 minutes."
    "No Daddy. I can't wait 10 minutes to get my cum on. See how big and hard you made my special clitty?"

He sounded less than half-hearted as he responded: "So, you want to jerk off, go ahead."
    "No Daddy, if you can't take my sugar-sweet load in that hot mouth, you have to go."
    "Enough of this faggot bullshit. I'm out of here."
    "Ok, bye Daddy. Thanks for the amazing ride."
    A minute later, we heard the door close behind him.

A minute later, Kayla opened the closet door, and saw me with my thumb still in my
    mouth, and Venus stroking my shaft with her feet. Kayla threw her head back and
    laughed, "Now isn't that the most precious thing Mommy's ever seen."

"Now baby boy, before Venus and I hit the clubs, you need to get me off. So take your
    thumb out of your mouth and show Mommy how much you love her." I did.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Nicely done. Thanks.