Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default Re: Transexuals in Prison?

Quote Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
    I dont see what one has to do with the other and you know guys are going to want to fuck her if shes on lock down with them.
    yeah but she would probably get raped almost every day.

to which is a gay man's ultimate fantasy.

and let me add:

That aint shit to be bragging about wit hiv bein so prevalent in prison!

Last edited by FreddieGomez; 06-02-2012 at 12:05 AM.
    Pussy is ALWAYS free for me

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post

My nigga you stay talkin reckless. You make this site fun as hell at times.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    My nigga you stay talkin reckless. You make this site fun as hell at times.
    Just keepin shit real

lol..

Pussy is ALWAYS free for me

Senior Member Junior Poster

Default What's your opinion about silicone?

ooops lol

Rookie Poster

I happened to be a guest of the federal government for "a year and a day" (10 1/2 months with good behavior) at a "mixed security" jail. Most of the inmates were in for drugs (no violence), immigration, white collar, or organized crime (the older guys mostly). Not a dangerous place really for anyone. It looked more like a community college than a prison except for the razor wire.

There were a few t-girls (maybe 20 or so out of 8 or 9 hundred). I'm given to believe that all pre-op t-girls are sent to male prisons (and referred to as men by the prison employees, especially the mostly sub-human guards) although I didn't see any with breast implants, maybe they went elsewhere. According to the several I got to know they didn't get any hormones after they got in and were forced to improvise cosmetics and hair dye (whatever they used, the blondes had a bit of green tint in the sun). Some of them worked wonders with the khaki uniforms and white tee shirts!

Interestingly, on my second trip to the SHU (special housing unit aka "the hole"; 23 hour lockdown) I spent a few days with a "cellie" who was a new girl, just coming in. When they first put her in my cell I was totally shocked because she was pretty damned hot! She was a small, thin Hispanic girl with small tits (actually not so small for "natural", but they went away by the next time I saw her a few months later). She was very sweet, too and I wish to hell I'd have made some kind of move. I was freaked out since I hadn't accepted my desire for t-girls.

I wish I could tell you we spent our three days together making wild love (I'll write it for you if you want, cause I've fantasized about it a lot), but it just wasn't so. The closest we got was a little cuddling the first night because she was crying in fear of the 2 years she had ahead. After a minute, though, I started getting hard and had a strong urge to kiss her, so I freaked. One night I heard her jacking off and I couldn't help but
    do it too (in my lower bunk, not with her). I came in no time flat and was left with a lot of confusing feelings.

About half the girls there were in relationships (mostly with very big guys) and the other half were single. I heard a few of them really got around, one supposedly blew 8 or 9 guys one after another for 2 packs of tuna each (it's tuna, not cigarettes that is the monetary unit in todays prisons). There seemed to be no stigma about having sex with these girls, since they were totally female in appearance (mostly).

Quote Originally Posted by drb05 View Post
    I happened to be a guest of the federal government for "a year and a day" (10 1/2 months with good behavior) at a "mixed security" jail. Most of the inmates were in for drugs (no violence), immigration, white collar, or organized crime (the older guys mostly). Not a dangerous place really for anyone. It looked more like a community college than a prison except for the razor wire.

There were a few t-girls (maybe 20 or so out of 8 or 9 hundred). I'm given to believe that all pre-op t-girls are sent to male prisons (and referred to as men by the prison employees, especially the mostly sub-human guards) although I didn't see any with breast implants, maybe they went elsewhere. According to the several I got to know they didn't get any hormones after they got in and were forced to improvise cosmetics and hair dye (whatever they used, the blondes had a bit of green tint in the sun). Some of them worked wonders with the khaki uniforms and white tee shirts!

Interestingly, on my second trip to the SHU (special housing unit aka "the hole"; 23 hour lockdown) I spent a few days with a "cellie" who was a new girl, just coming in. When they first put her in my cell I was totally shocked because she was pretty damned hot! She was a small, thin Hispanic girl with small tits (actually not so small for "natural", but they went away by the next time I saw her a few months later). She was very sweet, too and I wish to hell I'd have made some kind of move. I was freaked out since I hadn't accepted my desire for t-girls.

I wish I could tell you we spent our three days together making wild love (I'll write it for you if you want, cause I've fantasized about it a lot), but it just wasn't so. The closest we got was a little cuddling the first night because she was crying in fear of the 2 years she had ahead. After a minute, though, I started getting hard and had a strong urge to kiss her, so I freaked. One night I heard her jacking off and I couldn't help but
    do it too (in my lower bunk, not with her). I came in no time flat and was left with a lot of confusing feelings.

About half the girls there were in relationships (mostly with very big guys) and the other half were single. I heard a few of them really got around, one supposedly blew 8 or 9 guys one after another for 2 packs of tuna each (it's tuna, not cigarettes that is the monetary unit in todays prisons). There seemed to be no stigma about having sex with these girls, since they were totally female in appearance (mostly).
    Sub human really!?

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america

Senior Member Junior Poster

Wow this is a strange and a bit scary thread and also a bit of a turn on.

Ruby's story was very erotic.

I've always wondered what happened to Sylvia Boots. I know she killed someone.

I wonder if being in prison (for life I'm guessing) is similar to Ruby's story and she is using her "power"

I've been a fan of Sylvia's films.

Ruby's avatar is really sexy, just saying. What a hottie, the fantasies I will be having about her story.

Junior Poster

A good TS would have an Easy time in Prison if she gets the right Man
    Those dudes are so horny they rape each other..For someone that looks totally female she would be a prison Queen.

Always speak from the heart!...If your honest people will respect you even if they do not like you!!!!!

Member Rookie Poster

and let me add:

That's what I was thinking myself. Unless you don't care whether you live or die, who in their right mind would want to be railed by random dudes in prison?

and let me add:

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.