Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default DO NOT flush your drawz down the toilet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Authorities in the UK say that a bra and a pair of knickers are behind a sewer backup that triggered a road collapse in Middleton-St-George. It isn’t clear who decided to dispose of their undergarments by flushing them down the loo, but they were apparently sizable enough to back-up a nine-inch sewer pipe.

The Northumbrian Water crew responsible for addressing the situation says that the repairs will cost more than £15,000 (nearly $30,000 USD), and the road is expected to be closed for days.

A spokeswoman sagely opined: “These pipes are not designed to carry bras and knickers.” Wise words, that.

I think everyone on this board knows who was responsible for this. I'm just shocked that someone bought her drawz online via her Baltimore based business and had those nasty things shipped thinking they were American Cup sail material....................

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Platinum Poster

rotflmao... are you sure someone didnt do a panty raid on allanah? shes still overseas right?

i thought about that, considered using it, then thought about her massive buttcheeks and how they can do a number on a guys hips (mine to be specific) so I ran the joke in another direction, lol

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Platinum Poster

lol like xenia omnitopp from goldeneye?

lol, Ivana Fukalot

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ