Nurse Kane – Penile and Anal Examination

I was contacted the other day by a gentleman who has a nurse fetish he had played at home a bit with his partner who was a nurse.

It was visit to me and also his 1st trans-gender experience so I knew he would be quite nervous, he also was an hour early for me, so I ended up doing a full rubber coverage, no that I am complaining as I love my full rubber.

I made him strip naked handcuffed him and put a hood on him then lead him on the medical bench and then left him so I could finish getting ready for him.
Mistress Sarah Kane (AKA) Naughty Nurse Kane lubed her body with latex dressing lube and pulled on her favourite latex stockings, tight black latex deep girdle with red trim and suspenders, latex sheath pants with exposed anal hole, latex hood, 7” platform ankle boots, red deep latex corset and finished with a stunning long sleeved Mistress top with red trim.

I entered the medical room my slave looked very relaxed on the medical bench, but not for long I stroked him a few times then I explained that he was here for a chest, anal & penile examination.

1st stop was the bathroom where I had prepared to deuche him, I got him in the bath on all fours then deuched him soon he was all cleaned for me. Then he was taken to the top chamber I then changed his hood to a softer one laid him on my stunning Fetters of London of bench and strapped n him down tight with 6 leather straps, and a pair of wrist cuffs he was now unable to move.
My medical and electrics were already prepared for him, nurse Kane was ready to begin her examination I began by attaching a pair of probes to his nipples.

He winched as the teeth of the clamps dug in. I was in a caring mood so I adjusted the clamps as he was going to be wearing them for some time. I then connected him to my E-stems box, blindfolded him to increase the sensations I then took my stethoscope I listened to his heart I slowly turned the electric up which were set on a rhythm, he was not responding so I just had to turn it up higher, he was now responding!!!

He had a good strong heartbeat, so I knew I could then take things further, I then strapped a probe around his balls and checked his heart once more before increasing the voltage his cock was soon twitching I grabbed his shaft and told him to make it pulse in my hand it was soon growing not the biggest cock in the world but I could do something with it.

I slipped a condom over his shaft and sucked hard on his shaft bringing him to a near climax he body was shaking as I sucked and controlled the electrical pulses through his body, checking his heart beat now again as we played a nice game of orgasm denial, he heart was now racing. I nearly took him over the edge as he pre-cummed, thankfully he had a comdom on as I did not want his yucky mess over my latex gloved hands. You better carm down I squeezed his shaft tight and he soon relaxed again, I check his heart back to normal.

Penile inspection was next I turned the electrics down on his nipples adjusted the setting to a wave, and released his cock from the pulseing probe. I then tied his balls tight with a cord, took a cotton bud & some wipes and cleaned the nasty pre-cum from his head. I then left him for a few minutes returning with a boiling glass of water I took out some of my medical sounds and stylised them, ready for the penile inspection.

I had one last trick up my sleeve before I removed his blind fold I inserted another anal probe up his anal hole he squirmed as it went deeper inside him I then set it on a medium setting making sure it was vibrating just above his G-spot. Blindfold now off I grabbed his shaft and inserted the small medical sound into his cock slowly inch by inch deeper and deeper he had fear in his eyes as I pulled it out and dropped it back down again. I then swished the other probes around and selected a larger one inserting this down his shaft, his heart was checked again – not racing so I turned the electrics up and then took out of my medical case my vibrating sound I buzzed it around his ears touching his lobes so he could feel the vibrations, he begged me not to insert it, but naughty nurse Kane could not resist the temptation down it went 5inches in then I turned it on he was buzzing and making a lot of noise so there was nothing else I could do but climb onto the bench and shut him up by my all time favourite forced-bi I forced my hard latex covered shaft down his throat and ordered him to suck, Ient over him checked his heart it was now racing.

His body was twitching and he was groaning quite loudly I took hold of his cock and began to masturbate his now very hard shaft, I then told him he permission to cum, his body was shaking all over ne could not of course move as the straps were holding him down very tightly – “Nurse I am cumming he cried out” he shot a massive load of cum all over his chest .

Examaination complete…………….!