Page 10 of 90 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152060 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: Domino Presley $1,000 - half hour??

Plus a ts is rare, she has worked her whole life to look beautiful like she does, its a deliciously, plus entering somebodys body is a big deal, alot of trust, I looked at Domino's picks, and wow, she is beautiful, slim waist, big bubble butt, what more could a man want?

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Here I go. I'm a notorious bargain hunter but I say if Domino can get $1000 per 30 minutes more power to her. If too many guys respond for her tastes she should double the fee to get the number of clients she wants. She's a hot commodity right now. I dig the girl like crazy and would jump the curb with my Chevy Truck if I saw her walk down the street in a pair of short-shorts.

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

lol dino x

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Junior Poster

Ive been with the most beautiful ts in the world, its scary when they are softer, smoother skin then gg's, better bubble butt, small waists, like a GG on some kinda women steroids. TS's cant fake orgasm either.

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

well unless the TS phyiscally is no longer is able to ejaculate pimpdog but then tehy still cum just dry

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Junior Poster

Girls always cum from me having sex with them, look ma no hands!

Senior Member Junior Poster hefzfavebunii's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsdvdman View Post
    A lot of you dudes heads are so far up these trannies ass that you lose all sight of reality. It's like you stuck in "star struck". Like they say in sports..."act like you been there before". You are the real chasers and the ones deep down they say they despise. This chick or no other chick is worth a g for half hour and any dude willing to shell that out is the ultimate sucker. My question is...was this chick (a 1000 dollar hoe) allowed to walk the Red carpet at AVN awards?..lol
    Men like you are the most dangerous kind of man. You love sex workers but you HATE them You hate them for not giving you what you think is your birth right for free. Men like you are dangerous. You remind me of the guy that was shot to death by Aileen Wuornos in the movie monster. Creepy scumbag

Junior Poster

The sexiest thing about TS to me, is how they want what they cant have, take some big stud alpha male, and by the end of the night, have him sucking dick, eating her ass.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hefzfavebunii View Post
    Men like you are the most dangerous kind of man. You love sex workers but you HATE them You hate them for not giving you what you think is your birth right for free. Men like you are dangerous. You remind me of the guy that was shot to death by Aileen Wuornos in the movie monster. Creepy scumbag

The guy who doesnt know how to take care of himself, and make girls want him. Ive slept with many a ts with nothing to give em, but my mouth, and whats between my legs.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

I definitely want you girls to look out for yourselves and be able to protect yourselves. Too many girls have claimed to be "a good judge of character" to me. I worry about the girls I see as I feel they are too careless in letting men enter their homes. None that I've known have had sufficient means to protect themselves. I applaud girls who can handle their shit and make a scumbag client run for his life if the date goes sideways. I try to be extra nice to offset the shit that she might have dealt with from my gender.