Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default Jodi Arias: I Got Hep C in Jail Now I'm Going After the Sheriff & Nancy Grace

http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/19/jodi-a...ers-hepatitis/
    Jodi Arias

I Got Hep C in Jail

Now I'm Going After the Sheriff & Nancy Grace

4/19/2014 1:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jodi Arias got more than a murder conviction in Arizona ... she got Hepatitis C ... and she blames it on Sheriff Joe Arpaio, who she also claims is in a conspiracy with none other than Nancy Grace.

Jodi -- who was convicted last year of murdering her ex-BF Travis Alexander, is awaiting the death penalty phase of the case.

Jodi claims in new legal docs -- obtained by TMZ -- while she was in the custody of Sheriff Joe ... she was given a Tuberculosis shot with an infected needle, which gave her Hep C.

She also claims her left silicone breast implant leaked and caused a fungal growth. Jodi alleges she was denied medical care.

Jodi also claims Joe has put cameras in her cell and forces her to say the Pledge of Allegiance every morning or else she won't get fed.

Now Nancy Grace ... Jodi alleges Joe intercepted sexual letters between her and Travis' cousin and leaked them to Nancy, who then blabbed about them on TV. Nancy claimed the 2 were getting hitched.

Jodi -- who filed the papers without the benefit of a lawyer -- wants a restraining order against Nancy and Joe ... prohibiting them from allegedly violating her privacy and hurting her ability to get a fair shake in the death penalty phase.

"It said Vitamin C on the syringe. Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha!!!!"

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Default Re: Jodi Arias: I Got Hep C in Jail Now I'm Going After the Sheriff & Nancy Grace

Those are three people I can do without.

Senior Member Professional Poster gaysian71's Avatar

Default Re: Jodi Arias: I Got Hep C in Jail Now I'm Going After the Sheriff & Nancy Grace

It sounds like like is really tough for Jody in Prison. But at least she is pen pals with Ass Napkin Ed.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

She's a demon, but I don't think the plight of any prisoner should be abused or exploited just because they're in prison.

The girl's already been convicted so why the extra harassment and punishment??