Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: Yasmin Lee update 4-10-14

Wishing you well from the UK xxx

I love you yasmine i hope things get better for you

Veteran Poster

thank you everyone. Just recently saw a therapist and realized I hold things in instead of dealing with it..I feel like all of it is coming to me at once and it's emotionally exhausting. On top i'm dealing with separating with my husband. Really sucks knowing you have to let someone you love go for the sake of being our better self. Not looking forward to being single again. Hard to find a good guy with a head on his shoulder.

4 out of 5 members liked this post.
    We all have something to say. Don't forget that we are a family.

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YasminLee View Post
    thank you everyone. Just recently saw a therapist and realized I hold things in instead of dealing with it..I feel like all of it is coming to me at once and it's emotionally exhausting. On top i'm dealing with separating with my husband. Really sucks knowing you have to let someone you love go for the sake of being our better self. Not looking forward to being single again. Hard to find a good guy with a head on his shoulder.
    I've been there Yasmin . It's tough now but things do get better, good luck.

Junior Poster

I hate the feeling of losing people I love. I know that same feeling of having a great big mountain of love that becomes a hole filled with stress.

Junior Poster

That is me.

Insert Witty Title Here Veteran Poster

Wish my former home state of Illinois had treated you better. And my deepest condolences on the loss of your family members. As someone who has lost friends and had a brother critically wounded in Afghanistan, I extend you my deepest condolences.

Good luck in your future endeavors, and stop by and say hi. You're a beautiful and talented woman, I'm sure you'll rebound from all this adversity and be stronger and happier once its all passed. Stay strong, you have a lot of people rooting for you.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Rusty Eldora's Avatar

I think seeing a professional is a good thing with what you have gone thru. I wish you the best and things will get better. My greatest sympathy for all of your losses. You have been one of my favorite tgirls for years.

A question about you being single again and "Hard to find a good guy with a head on his shoulder" - how can you be happy with another person if you are not happy by yourself first?

Veteran Poster

I'm not looking tao...it's speculating down the road.. loosing 3 family members, a best friend, and my husband, last thing on my mind is finding someone. I was happy by myself for close to 5 years before he walked into my life.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    We all have something to say. Don't forget that we are a family.