Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Yasmin Lee update 4-10-14

Hi everyone, It seems forever since I came on this forum. So much has happen since the last two years. I lived in IL> for a cute minute and it was great but just wasn't me. I was married but now separating. Sometimes love is just not enough. There are rumors going around that I feel i have to address. To all the trash talkers, calling the man I still love my daddy, or sugar daddy, and attach my character, etc. Shame on you. I take much pride in being able to do well and provide for myself. In our separation, I'm not asking for a dime though there was no prenuptial. I will always be that hopeless romantic girl looking for love and companionship.

I learned a lot about myself with love, life and friendship. As most have already know, I lost my brother in Afghanistan, followed by my dad a year later with a stroke, and then my older brother in a fire. I'm still dealing with the pain of loosing them.
    I learned not to trust people, even your closes of friends with your inner and darkest secrets. No matter how good you think a person is, we as human are very capable of evil under the right circumstances.

Right now I'm really just gonna focus on work. I took 2 years off and went to IL because it was too crazy here in Los Angeles after the Hangover 2. It was nice to see people know you and be on TMZ etc but paparazzi following me was too much. There is not enough roles for TS in mainstream for it to be a full living. I did a few club appearances in the straight community but the night life was too exhausting. With all my high-Lister friends, camera around me was hurting me financially.

As of now, I'm looking into possibly shooting so if you're a model feel free to message me. ; as well as continuing to shoot myself. People always ask why I don't shoot much with other production. After the economy most production simply can't or try to pay too little. Since shooting is more entertainment than financial for me, my over priced rate is really not negotiable.

I'm going into a meeting next week to sign with an agency. I just finished shooting the movie "promoted" 3 weeks ago and super excited to see it when it is out. I play Ying Other than that, I'm just recovering from surgery before submerging myself back into work. I'm excited.

Oh, I had my brow bone contouring done in Chicago and he wasn't aggressive enough as well as leaving some scar line with the incision. It would of been free for me to go back and let him fix it but to me, if you didn't do it right the first place why would I risk going under you again. I went in to Dr. Meyer to fix it and I'm so happy. This is the first time I mention a DR.'s name. I had never been cut and not able to see the scarring with my dark complexion. His work is a little high in price but amazing and worth every penny. I guess other than that I'm just enjoying myself and my freedom. I got my vespa that i'm on a lot, my little baby doggie Clea who remains my only constant, and our little hidden nest up in the Hollywood hills.

You can follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/TSYasmin
    look for pic of me in blue dress and
    facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yasmin.lee.507?ref=tn_tnmn
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 2.JPG 
Views:	4171 
Size:	269.9 KB 
ID:	710116   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4178.jpg 
Views:	4151 
Size:	208.5 KB 
ID:	710117   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4189.JPG 
Views:	4120 
Size:	279.4 KB 
ID:	710118  

26 out of 27 members liked this post.
    We all have something to say. Don't forget that we are a family.

Default Re: Yasmin Lee update 4-10-14

You look amazing Yasmin! Can't wait to see new stuff from you babe!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great to see you Yasmin. Sorry about your personal life issues too and hope you can get through them ok

Always great to hear from you!

Love the pick with Samm as well.

How am I not myself?

Professional Poster

Yasmin, how long have you known Bob's son?

You look really pretty in the pics, by the way.

I follow your Facebook page and had no idea you suffered losing your dad and bothers. My belated condolences to you Yasmin. So happy you stopped in on HA and updated your legions of fans about your latest endeavors. Best of luck with movie release

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Only the best, always.

Senior Member Professional Poster beaufont's Avatar

Good of you to take the time to post this & very sorry to hear of your sad losses, hope you get to find the love your looking for. Your looking incredible

Official HungAngels Sponsor! Professional Poster darkrose2000's Avatar

It is nice to have you back around

Do not trust the people, as you know it.
    Look forward and more positive

Regards,
    Kalin

You look gorgeous. Sorry about the losses you suffered in your family. Life to you.