Junior Member Rookie Poster

Exclamation Biggest shemale city in Germany?

Hello
    im planning to spend 1 week in Germany,and want to try fully all pleasures.
    So i need good BDSM and Shemale scene,all in one city,what you can recommend?
    Berlin,Frankfurt,Dusseldorf, or something else?(city to spend WHOLE week)
    Thanks!

Default Re: Biggest shemale city in Germany?

The shemale scene in Germany has been reduced significantly over the past years. The best cities to meet some in bars or clubs are Hamburg and Frankfurt. Beside that there are lots of websites, where shemales can be booked. In Frankfurt there is an eros-center with one floor for shemales only (Crazy Sexy, 4th floor). In the clubs around you can find some freelancers as well. In Hamburg is a small bar called Taverne, where you can find phantastic looking shemals from South America (only on weekends).

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

i would add cologne and berlin considering the sheer number of girls living there.

I had the best experience in Frankfurt. Not sure if she is still there, but TS Loona was the best.

The Commander
    DIA

Senior Member Junior Poster

im going to berlin next week ....i would highly appreciate someone giving me some tips where to find girls on some specific places there instead of just internet....

thanks guys and i will post back with experiences

Frankfurt, Kaiser Strasse!

Hi,

have a look to: www.transgirls.de for whole Germany, if you are visiting the "Ruhrgebiet" have a look to www.intimesrevier.com/sexkontakte/transsexuelle/...

Have a nice trip,

Lisa

(located in the "Ruhrgebiet"....)

Homegrown European Hungangel

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Biggest choise of shemales in Germany?

Hmm I think the first and the greatest city is Berlin ... have a look at www.transgirls.de

The second city is Hamburg ... but the are not so much like in Berlin ... some you can find also on www.transgirls.de and there is also a special site mixed with normal girls for Hamburg it's called www.modelle-hamburg.de

But the situation in Germany is not comparing like the situation in great cities in America ... in Germany - especially for german websites you have also the mainproblem with presenting pictures.
    If you show shemale-pictures with "details" you get a lot of problems with a german organization called "Jugendschutz".

If you have special questions for the situation in Germany, Austria and Switzerland you also also visit a great forum called www.ts-forum.com. There is also an english speaking area for questions about the situation in these european countries and a lot of the users in this forum can also answer to your questions in english for shemales and transexual persons.