View Poll Results: Do you think Daryl Washington should be ban from HungAngels?

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

55 59.14%
  • No

38 40.86%
Page 1 of 16 12345611 ... LastLast

Default Enough is enough

I think there are quite a few other ladies here who are going to agree with me, and some guys too... So, here it is:

DARYL WASHINGTON

After months of being on multiple social networks, forums and websites - I and a few others have had to deal with the constant nagging & harassment from him.

There comes a point in time - where a line needs to be drawn. - I don't want to sound like I'm whining, but seriously - If I told you once to leave me alone, damn it - LISTEN & LEAVE ME ALONE.

I feel as if I'm being stalked, harassed and it's getting old. I've blocked you on every website possible & yet you still manage to find a way to get into contact with me.

WHO ELSE IS TIRED OF THIS SHIT? ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Texas's Sweetest Transsexual Superstar™
    www.MissLexiWade.com
    www.twitter.com/MissLexiWade

BOOKINGS/APPEARANCES: misslexiwade@yahoo.com

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Enough is enough

Seems like a major sociopath to me. Either that or he really gets his shits n giggles from being an internet jackass.

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

*Out of respect for the women here I've officially retired the 2nd half of my signature*

I am sorry you have to put up with people like that.
    I guess that is one of the downsides to being beautiful, dealing with stalkers.
    Something should be done in this situation, I just don't know what would actually be effective other than a firing squad lol.

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TSLexiWade View Post
    I think there are quite a few other ladies here who are going to agree with me, and some guys too... So, here it is:

DARYL WASHINGTON

After months of being on multiple social networks, forums and websites - I and a few others have had to deal with the constant nagging & harassment from him.

There comes a point in time - where a line needs to be drawn. - I don't want to sound like I'm whining, but seriously - If I told you once to leave me alone, damn it - LISTEN & LEAVE ME ALONE.

I feel as if I'm being stalked, harassed and it's getting old. I've blocked you on every website possible & yet you still manage to find a way to get into contact with me.

YES MA'AM....

He hates the fact that some of us girls are not submissive to his needs. We like to fuck guys in the ass and we are strong individuals. He hates that we call him on his BULLSHIT so he feels the need to attack us.

He is just mad we dont what his dick in our asses... EVERYONE can see when DARRYL doesn't get what he wants, he whines and cries about it in a different way. He throws out the racist card all the time and calls girls names that don't agree with him.

FUCK OFF DARRYL no one likes u and ur not a fucking GOD or SUPER TRANNY FUCKER! Guys laugh at ur gay ass and girls hate u! Get over urself, and go back to FEDEX and work or gogo dance at some gay club where no one likes u!

STOP STALKING US! WE DONT TALK TO U, OR ABOUT U BECAUSE WE BLOCK U BUT U FEEL THE NEED TO STILL STALK OUR THREADS AND SITES AND TALK SHIT!

Junior Poster

I might not know much, but I know one thing for certain. Starting a thread about a troll will not convince him to be less of one.

"If hell freezes over, he'll be skating." - Spaceman Bill Lee on George Steinbrenner.

Found this... It might help!
    How serious do you take this internet thing?
    I for one take the internet very serious. Especially when it comes to posting in the OT. I read somewhere the other day that some green belt was fucking my sister. I disowned her immediately. I e-fought him in two threads.

Someone told me that I was not funny that I should kill myself with a cattle prod. I cried myself to sleep.

Last but not least. I heard someone here was fucking someone else that posts in the dump and stalked their facebook for two days to get dirt on them. Then I made a thread about it.

I don't know what I would do without the drama that people dig up around her and beat to death. I'm going to go kick myself in the balls now....

tippinnottrippin
    "Dat Nigga" next door!

Quote Originally Posted by JoePitt View Post
    I might not know much, but I know one thing for certain. Starting a thread about a troll will not convince him to be less of one.

What's that saying, "Don't Mess with Texas?"

http://mikeyounglaw.com/internet-law...Mkgs0Ka1xpmJrX

Last edited by TSLexiWade; 01-11-2011 at 06:12 AM.
    Texas's Sweetest Transsexual Superstar™
    www.MissLexiWade.com
    www.twitter.com/MissLexiWade

BOOKINGS/APPEARANCES: misslexiwade@yahoo.com

You might want to delete all your posts for this law to work...

Just a thought!

I'm not a lawyer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.

tippinnottrippin
    "Dat Nigga" next door!

Junior Poster

I bet if I pursue further legal actions, then I guess he'll finally shut the fuck up.
    That has a much better chance of working than feeding his ego/vanity here on HA.

"If hell freezes over, he'll be skating." - Spaceman Bill Lee on George Steinbrenner.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

DARYL WASHINGTON

I don't know the dude, obviously....I only know the Daryl here on HA. Who knows...maybe this is all some alter ego for him on here...I never have an issue with a guy who takes a gurl on here with an honest difference of opinion...I do it, and most of the gurls on here can more than hold thier own in that arena... But with this dude it's different. He's like Elvis....he's every fucking where!! I'm a guy so he's more annoying to me...but I understand why some of you feel stalked.
    I'm not saying I haven't pissed people off on here....I'm opinionated but I'm not harrassing ya'll cause you won't fuck me !!

The dude seems disturbingly obsessed with CD's and TV's to me. Daryl...if you're listening man...it's probably a good time to chill ......or be chilled !!