Ok this is my first post and as i'm sure you can guess it's about jennifer paris's website. Now I have been a member twice I tend to only join sites for a month at a time to see what they are like, after the first month I joined up again straight away. I thought this site was great plenty of content and I think the fact that it's not hardcore content but more a look at jens life made it more appealing to me. Now the second month could not have been more different my membership has ended now and there has just been an update but for the whole month I was a member there was only one update. I know this is a new project and needs time to grow, plus the cost of membership is very low but I still would expect more than one update.
I had planed on being a constant member but now I will wait a few months and look at how the content has grown before I join again. I would tell anyone who is thinking of joining to do so but it is best to look at it month to month if the updates are going to be so spread out. A great site jennifer and you should be proud on the whole but I do feel a bit let down by my last month.