Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default I like you but I can't like your dick

Though I haven't been with any TS sexually i've been doing maaaaaaaaaad research and reading up in my spare time.

Why does it seem that a fair share of transsexual women want men to like them for who and what they are, yet they don't want the man to sexually be attracted to there dick?

I'm not talking about a client/provider relationship but, more so, on an intimate level?

That's almost like the gift and the curse.

Fuck It.

Junior Poster

Default Re: I like you but I can't like your dick

Quote Originally Posted by Thuggish_Intellect
    Though I haven't been with any TS sexually i've been doing maaaaaaaaaad research and reading up in my spare time.
    You forgot to mention that you also jack off to pictures of Rupaul in your spare time.

see below

5 Star Poster

I'm jumping in this one too... I used to feel like that... but I have really became comfortable with myself as a shemale over the past 2-3 years. I do feel just as feminine with a guy slurping between my thighs as I think I would w/ a pussy... I think for the intersexed or the hardcore transsexual who infinitely will become a post-op, I could totally understand them feeling like that. Medically speaking, since gender disphoria is, in fact, a medical condition, many feel an aversion to their penis. To contrast myself, I'm not the way I am because I feel like I was born in the wrong body, I am who I am because I feel more comfortable presenting myself this way in society.

So think about it research boy... If a girl is a transsexual instead of a shemale (as only some of us will admit to), that means that she would love to have SRS and have it removed in place of a vagina. Would she really want to enter into a relationship with someone who has a primary focus (sexually) on her cock? Ummm probably not unless she wants to feel really insecure in her relationship after she has made herself whole in her perception.

I thought I'd add my two cents too, though Vicki's answer should stop the discussion on a dime, since its so right on.

We go to a lot of time and trouble and pain and money to present a feminine image and yet so many "straight" guys go straight to our cocks.
    its kind of frustrating to have our least feminine aspect be the biggest attraction (even bigger for some girls )

if you spend a lot of time washing and waxing the car, you don't want someone to just pop the hood and check the dipstick

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    I'm jumping in this one too... I used to feel like that... but I have really became comfortable with myself as a shemale over the past 2-3 years. I do feel just as feminine with a guy slurping between my thighs as I think I would w/ a pussy... I think for the intersexed or the hardcore transsexual who infinitely will become a post-op, I could totally understand them feeling like that. Medically speaking, since gender disphoria is, in fact, a medical condition, many feel an aversion to their penis. To contrast myself, I'm not the way I am because I feel like I was born in the wrong body, I am who I am because I feel more comfortable presenting myself this way in society.

So think about it research boy... If a girl is a transsexual instead of a shemale (as only some of us will admit to), that means that she would love to have SRS and have it removed in place of a vagina. Would she really want to enter into a relationship with someone who has a primary focus (sexually) on her cock? Ummm probably not unless she wants to feel really insecure in her relationship after she has made herself whole in her perception.
    Vicki could of not said it any better!!! She hit it right on the dot!!!

Junior Poster

thats the only reason i mess with trannies, cause of her stone. i'm not going to sugercoat nothing. i like trannies cause of their COCK. i dont like lil dick trannies either.

Rookie Poster

Do you prefer your girls to be circumcised or not magic9inch?

Part of it is the marketing. There are guys who love being with a shemale or transsexual (since Vicki makes this distinction, and rightly, I'll use both as well), not only for lovemaking but also for companionship and friendship. I've said many times that I'm comfortable this way because I am bisexual but primarily attracted to women. Now I'm older than most, married, and live well outside the city, so my odds of just happening to strike up a relationship--sexual or platonic--with a T are pretty much nil (other than online friendships, which are of a different nature anyway). I don't go to clubs--again, too far out of the city, too old, and I'm usually in bed when clubs just get hopping. So what's that leave for me? Eros ads. Yes, I want the sexual relations, d'uh. But I also want the companionship. I want to meet a girl who enjoys my company beyond the bang for a buck (and I have, thankfully). But the very nature of this approach leaves me in the provider's hands: and, being in business, the first thing most girls I've seen have done is either go for my cock or push me to hers, often much faster than I would want. She may not like it (so you tell me), but it's the first thing she does, because she wants the money and she wants to get it over with quickly. Girls like this I see once. Girls like the first type I describe get my repeat business. Maybe they're just smarter and know how to get repeat business, and maybe I'm just fallen-off-the-turnip-truck naive enough to think they like me, but again, what other venue do I have? Should I simply ignore this major interest in my life and continue to live in seclusion in the suburbs?

To get back to the marketing point: girls market themselves usually on how big they are (the adage is for any girl who claims over 8" in an ad, subtract 3" for every inch over 8" or something like that). They totally play to a male fantasy: their girlish figure, their versatility (if they are versatile, whether they actually enjoy it or not), their functionality, and their size. Why? Because that's what sells. But it's a strange situation when what the provider is selling is what she doesn't like about herself, just as much as what a "tranny chaser" wants in a girl is what she doesn't like about herself. I don't want to be lumped into the tranny chaser category any more than a shemale or transsexual wants to be lumped into the chick with a dick category, but it's hard to break through those barriers.

Junior Poster

i hate eros. they lie so much. and when you call the tranny she sticks with her lie. they ones that have 3 inch cocks, suddenly have 9 or 10 inches

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by magic9inch
    thats the only reason i mess with trannies, cause of her stone. i'm not going to sugercoat nothing. i like trannies cause of their COCK. i dont like lil dick trannies either.
    Cock is the reason any guy likes a tranny, dont let them tell you any different.