Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Rookie Poster

Default Re: Tara Emory 2.0 crowdfunding for new implants

u should work on your website!!! dont worry about tits

I do work on my site and my shoots, like all the time. Its time consuming and hard work maintaining the level of quality I do, and by myself.

But yeah, I want bigger tits too. Plus the ones I already have will need replacing since they are reaching that point.

-Tara

I'm down to 7 hours left!

http://igg.me/p/729967/x

IF anyone wants to contribute, now is the time. It looks like I will just about reach the halfway point, and with the previous fundraiser too, this takes me a lot further to getting them done. It's looking like I might do an in-person consultation with my doctor this month or in June!

-Tara

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

How sit happens...

Last edited by joanne_sven; 05-13-2014 at 12:02 AM.
    Joanne Sven
    Passionate About TGirls

why is this conspiracy theory stuff on my thread?

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Tara have you been able to reach your goal? Did you get to talk to the Doctor? I missed both fund raisers as had medical issues of my own and was down for the count. I have always enjoyed how creative you are and in my OP very good looking. Hope all is very good your way!

I got pretty close- a couple of thousand $ short once you factored in things like shipping costs of the perks and stuff.

But it was enough to get the ball rolling, and though I couldn't afford the surgeon I wanted in florida, I did find a local (boston ) Plastic surgeon, that would install the implants I wanted (800cc silicone gel) for quite a bit less. So what I did was put down a chunk of money on it and finance the rest.

And the best part is that I don't have to wait months upon months for an opening in his schedule. About a week ago we set July 17th as my surgery date, which is now coming up in less than 2 weeks!!

I'm so excited!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Here For Health & Safety Veteran Poster LexusFire's Avatar

Whats The latest Tara?!!!
    Hope everything went well

yes it did.

Sorry I havent been on hungangels. I''m lazy sometimes, and vastly prefer posting kibbles and bits about my life via tumblr and twitter.

Which are easy to find if you just google them.

Tits are doing nicely. Still a week bit ouchy. I thought I was gonna have like a month of downtime because of the pain. but instead I've had a week of insanity because of the valium and percocets, which makes me not wanna do much of anything but loaf around the house and start a Babylon 5 marathon.

But I got a ton of work done literally the night before the operation, so I have a backlog of stuff to take care of, when I finally don't feel like such a goddamn space cadet.

I also made a few impulse purchases while clearly under the influence of the drugs, and well, I'll be paying the piper for those soon, but fear not, I'll be sure to get a few really good shoots out of this particular insane impulse purchase I bought. At least it was cheap. More information on it later as the story develops.

But yes, the boobs feel really nice. I wish I could post pix here, but damn, I've gotten to the point where if I have to move a picture off my phone and onto my computer and then uploaded to Hungangels, damn, that's too many steps. I'm laaaaaaaaazy.

Well, right now I am... I'll have more to report in a few days when the valium induced fog finally lifts. I only had the boob jobon the 17th so really, a week and a half of downtime ain't so bad.

-Tara

oh, and they're nice n big.. Not comically large. They work very well, and considering that i've been wearing the ol' Victoria Secret bombshell bra for a while, it's pretty much the same size as that but without the padding.

And it already opened doors for me. I went to buy a hard to locate part for my car and they were just like "take it!", I'm sure my two wonderful boobs mesermized them into giving me the parts for freeeeeeeee...

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Tara Emory; 07-24-2014 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Do I need a reason