Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Am I wierd in regards to Ts's?

After reading different postings in this forum, I was wondering if I am wierd...or something? I dated a Ts for awhile and I had NO interest in her dick. I mean it even bothered me if she stood up to pee. I have always liked girls, and I married one, but my wife knows that I dated a Ts prior to our relationship.
    So I guess what I am saying is that I met my Ts ex-gf and I thought she was a gg, but once she told me that she was a Ts I really liked her for who she was, not what she was.
    I know the first time she asked me to go down on her, I was FREAKED out cause remember what they say, "if you suck dick once, you are a cocksucker for life", and I didn't know what to do. But it is not always about you, in my case it was about what she liked. We dated for almost two years, and to this day we are still friends.

I agree: not at all weird. It's great that you could overcome your initial feelings about going down on her and pleasure her because what mattered to you was that she feel good.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ossumpei
    Your not wierd. Just out of place on this forum, which is haunted by people who think of t girls as sex objects, to be bought and sold, leered at, jerked off too, and hidden untill the next time they want to do all of the above.
    SHUT THE FUCK UP

Nobody on this forum is weird, nobody on this forum is normal either
    We each have our own definitions of the 2 terms...................

Dude welcome to the board, and by my definition of the term you aren't weird, you are just you, enjoy life for what it is and where each experience takes you & learn from it

In a way I envy you not having to go/put up with the mental bullshit some of us have had to endure with many a TS broad on occassion...........

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

I see we got a cross-over. LOL. I wouldnt think youll be here if you thought you were "normal". LOL.

But Welcome to HA CaliBoy951 (I remembered you from an OLD forum).

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

I see we got a cross-over. LOL.
    Crossover? Izzat like 'bi'?

Default Re: Am I wierd in regards to Ts's?

Quote Originally Posted by CaliBoy951
    After reading different postings in this forum, I was wondering if I am wierd...or something? I dated a Ts for awhile and I had NO interest in her dick.

So I guess what I am saying is that I met my Ts ex-gf and I thought she was a gg, but once she told me that she was a Ts I really liked her for who she was, not what she was.
    Doesn't make you weird at all. My first experience was very similar in that I didn't know what she was until she told me. As in your case, I had no interest in her cock and dated her for some time. This forum has a wide range of people who have had a similarly wide range of experiences. Just enjoy what works you, and don't worry about the small stuff.

By the way, welcome to the forum.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Am I wierd in regards to Ts's?

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    After reading different postings in this forum, I was wondering if I am wierd...or something? I dated a Ts for awhile and I had NO interest in her dick.

Doesn't make you weird at all. My first experience was very similar in that I didn't know what she was until she told me. As in your case, I had no interest in her cock and dated her for some time. This forum has a wide range of people who have had a similarly wide range of experiences. Just enjoy what works you, and don't worry about the small stuff.

By the way, welcome to the forum.

-Quinn
    well said quinn !

Thanks everybody for your input.....and Harajuku Tgirl I do remember you, how can I forget you?!!!

Junior Poster

CaliBoy951 is exactly what most t-girls are looking for.
    A guy who (at first) didn't know she was TS and likes her because he thinks she's a GG and looks hot.
    It makes a t-girl feel more like a real woman if she manages to get a guy interested in her BEFORE he knows she's TS.
    See, they don't really want a guy who knows they are TS and shows an interest in them, to most t-girls guys like that are frowned upon.
    Sad but true.
    So, if you ever meet a really hot t-girl and know she's a TS, play dumb!

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Thanks everybody for your input.....and Harajuku Tgirl I do remember you, how can I forget you?!!!
    LOL Glad seing you on here Caliboy951. LOL.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol