Professional Poster Looking 4 Now's Avatar

Default Pain at the pump

Gas prices hit $3 a gallon this week in NYC and it's only mid April. I can only imagine what summer will bring. Last year we topped out @ $3.60 per gallon. That looks cheap. This year it looks like we will top $4 easily. It's a shame people seem to take this in stride and no one does anything about it. When is some politician going to get smart and take on some of these oil companies

Professional Poster

The oil companies are spiking the prices simply for profit and the Bush crowd are cheering them on. Here in northern Virginia were at $2.88 a gallon. I don't have a problem with a company making a profit or anything, but why do it off of the backs of working people? Bush and his oil buddies are in bed together thats why they had meetings behind close not to long ago. Impeech Bush he is corupt CLEAR AND SIMPLE!! Bring back the Clinton years when gas prices in northern VA. were $.90 cents a gallon. Looking 4 Now thanks for shedding light on this important subject.

Platinum Poster

Here are some ideas on the subject from someone who has been involved in the oil game a long time-

Is It Time to Nationalize the Oil Industry?

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...t=6665&start=0

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Professional Poster

Thanks chefmike very interesting thread.