Banned for malicious behavior & being a nasty piece of work. Professional Poster

Default TV Kim - ultra petite kinky t-girl in UK

Hi. Im Kim, a sub Trannie living in South Birmingham UK. I'm slim, only 5'5" without heels (ladies shoe size 5), ladies dress size 8, shapely legs, cute round bottom, smooth and tanned all over.

I'm looking for a dominant man over 50+ for anything goes sex. To meet me, you MUST be able to provide a private meeting place and be able to provide a facial and cock photo. If you can agree or satisfy these 2 requests, than please contact me to arrange the best sex you have ever had! **NO FEES EITHER WAY**

Check out my BRAND NEW WEBSITE!! http://www.kimsanalheaven.com/

Junior Poster

Kim is one of the prettiest T-Girls in the UK.I have spoken to her in chat on a UK site and she is a real sweetheart.Nice to see you here on Hung Angels babe.A warm welcome to you.
    Al xxx

It's not hurting anyone,so what's your problem?

Junior Poster

Absolutely incredible!! You might want to add some different payment options to your site though, maybe CC bill , paypal etc. Looks like a site I could get very addicted to. Damn! Between you and Jennifer English, I need a European Vacation!!!

not sure i could do you any good after seeing the size of those dildos, but i'm up for the old colleg try.