Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: I'm suspicious of anyone on this forum who claims to be a strict top

Why is it SO necessary to label everything?
    Straight, gay, bottom, top,...
    God, do what you want and don't label everything. Just do it and let people do it.

General Dick Suction Veteran Poster Ms.Stepford's Avatar

Default Re: I'm suspicious of anyone on this forum who claims to be a strict top

Your binary view of sex and gender is educated stupid.

You straight up said "being boys...they're pervs," or something like that.

Whatever people decided to call me when I was born, I was never a boy, and you have no business making such assertions where it concerns anyone but yourself.

Rookie Poster

Um, labels exist for reason. It appears you don't like them... particularly as they apply to your sexuality. But labels, definitions, categories, etc... that stuff exists so we can make sense of this world.

I don't mean to offend by trying to use language that relies on labels and words that you don't appreciate. It's the only vocabulary I have to work with. Perhaps I'll learn more as I go along, but hun, if you have/had a penis, you were a boy. If you don't believe that, you're seriously in denial.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tluva View Post
    Um, labels exist for reason. It appears you don't like them... particularly as they apply to your sexuality. But labels, definitions, categories, etc... that stuff exists so we can make sense of this world.

I don't mean to offend by trying to use language that relies on labels and words that you don't appreciate. It's the only vocabulary I have to work with. Perhaps I'll learn more as I go along, but hun, if you have/had a penis, you were a boy. If you don't believe that, you're seriously in denial.
    Pedophile or serial killers exist, racism exists, is that a good thing we should absolutely do with too?

Labels are way too restrictives and lead to stupide arguments like that.
    "I'm straight, but what if I kinda like TS? Then I'm gay? But no, I like women. Then I'm bi? But TS aren't men, but can't be considered girl because of the penis? So what I am?"

See how stupid it can be?

Just say what you like, what you do and stop giving names to it.

hun, if you have/had a penis, you were a boy. If you don't believe that, you're seriously in denial.
    Um, no. According to the best information they had when I was born they decided to call me a boy, but I have never actually been one.

Rookie Poster

We're way off on a tangent here. I think this thread has run its course. Cheers.

You just don't get to tell me who/what I am or have been.

Just because the language that your people invented to talk about these things works for you, doesn't mean it works for all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by tluva View Post
    We're way off on a tangent here. I think this thread has run its course. Cheers.
    translation: I said something stupid and ignorant and rather than think about it and correct myself, I'm in over my head, and I have to go now.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Trixy stepford is one of my favourite people here

Last edited by Prospero; 04-05-2013 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Mistype

I'm not a trick!

Y'all are the tricks!