Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Silver Poster

Default Re: I'm suspicious of anyone on this forum who claims to be a strict top

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    Adriana. You are so mischievous x
    Am i?can someone blaime me for wanting his arse?who knows maybe his arse looks great x

Rookie Poster

Default Re: I'm suspicious of anyone on this forum who claims to be a strict top

Nah, not afraid at all about saying I like it. All of this was really just my opinion -- not meant to start a big flame war or anything. It started when I observed others making snide comments on threads related to bottoming. Stuff like "yet another reason I don't bottom, yuck" -- stuff like that.

I also find it hard to believe guys (and girls too) don't derive some pleasure out of their ass being touched. Every asian massage parlor I've ever been to seems to practice this as their first line of defense when hinting toward an erotic ending.

If you can admit to yourself you like the outside touched, can you rely deny a small well lubed finger on occasion? Anyway, I think you see where I'm going with this.

@tsadrian -- are you in SF?

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster

If you only go oral, is that really being a "bottom"?

I don't think oral sex should define sexuality- it's just the polite thing to do.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

You can ask a moderator to dellete your thread and you can start doing another one about how much you enjoy being treated like a bitch in bed...That would be a nice thread to read dont you think>?

Rookie Poster

@LongTom101 - You seem like a really angry person. I feel sorry for you. Must be hard to live that way.

Assuming you're smart enough to understand we've found ourselves in a little debate here, the only thing you've been able to prove is that your more vulgar and unpleasant than me.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

Why delete this one to start that one?

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by tluva View Post
    Why delete this one to start that one?
    Because this one its not someting what makes people read...I have to agreeed with most people in here if they are top/bottom is their private life....Like you have urs....

General Dick Suction Veteran Poster Ms.Stepford's Avatar

So what about the part where you called trans women boys, OP?

Because I'm still annoyed about that.

Rookie Poster

Well, as dderek123 pointed out:

Quote Originally Posted by dderek123 View Post
    The only time I get bothered by the posters that say that they are strict tops is when they call other members fags for not being strict tops. And then they'll rationalize this with how they have never touched a TSs penis and that makes them 100% straight. Fuck that's annoying, misinformed and juvenile. My ignore list just gets longer as time goes by.
    This sort of thing happens -- I mean, I'm not the only one who observed it. So, this was my little rant in defense of that. I don't really care what people do in their private lives. But in my opinion (I hope I'm entitled to share it here), I do have my suspicions about people who express this kind of attitude.

As I've noted, most TS girls I've spoken to all tell me the guy talks top, but wants to be a bottom when they get in bed.

Not saying some don't prefer being top -- but strictly top? Mm.. just hard for me to believe. Just my opinion, despite some people using profanity and hateful rhetoric to shut me up.

Rookie Poster

@Ms.Stepford -- how do you mean? You do realize you were born a boy/male right? Psychologically you might identify with being a girl/female, but biologically you are not.

I'm just stating a fact. Not sure why you would be annoyed.

If you care to explain, I'm certainly open to retreating from that comment and rephrasing to be more polite -- if I was impolite.