Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: Tucking (?)

Gold Poster

Default use toilet paper or XXX? on the head of your ts/tg/tv clit/p

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    Personally, I hate taping. And 99% of the time, it's totally unneccessary. But there are times I like wearing things that make it thee way to go. It's really bad form for a drag queen to show bulge, so you learn taping tricks early on when doing drag. The best thing to do is get a roll of 3M duct tape, and CAREFULLY figure out what works for you. And if you can actually peel it directly off the head of your "clitty", you're one tough bitch in my book!
    use toilet paper or XXXX on the head of your ts/tg/tv clit/pennis to protect the delicate skin, it makes tape removal easy!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

The only thing about duct tape is, that if your out with a boyfriend, there is zero spontaniety in the sex department. Say your in a elevator and you want to get a little "feel up". Rubbing duct tape would definitely kill the moment and it definitely doesn't allow for easy access. However, I guess if your "out and about" by yourself, it could be a viable option.

I also wondered how the very well endowed girls tucked. I've seem Babydoll in two movies and she always seems to wear bathing suits with a lot of lycra, especially in the bottom. I guess this smashes things down vs. a pair of panties that provide little to no support.

Veteran Poster

I have my gaffs made here in Hollywood for $30 bucks, they are personalized and I can pick the fabric he makes it in, I can even have elaborite designs such as different color tubbing.
    They come in handy - they are a thicker g-string all the way around twoards the ass.
    I live for them, the best for wearing jeans and working out. I never have a problem going out in publick in my tight work out pants.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Looks waaaaaay too painful!

So, what about if you have to go to the bathroom? That must be a hell of an ordeal.

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC View Post
    it can be difficult-

there are days when it just wont work-

i always said the best thing about getting srs- woud be not having to tuck, because it really is a pain in the asssssssssssssssssssss

if u master the duct tape technique- u can use it like i have at my parties and just be nude without anyhthing showing.

i have used it on the beach in both one piece, bikinins, and brazilian thongs-and been completely flat in front

its just practice really-

BUT u must be completely shaven
    and u shoud use a panty liner to put over the penis - because the tape can be painful- leave welts, or irritate your skin

if u have trouble getting it off- use baby oil

its best to cut the tape in three pieces-

spread your legs apart

push your testes inside, pull the penis back and apply th e first stip directly acrros the penis, into the cracxk of the ass

then the two other pieces should be used to go over the testicles but should be applied at an agle so it all meets in the crack of the ass

u have to be dry as well- no sweat

there is really an exact science to it and it takes practice to get it right

who ever said being a tranny was easy ?
    and dont forget how much it hurts damn it as soon as you sit down omg it gives you such a tummy ache

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC View Post
    g strings and gafs dont work for me because they cut my hips and i end up with lumps

its only tape- or u can even buy cheaper underwaer and tape over the underwar- works well too

with my body tupe i don't have many choices unless irs a skirt

cause nothing is worse than A vpL
    why even tuck a buldge is sexier.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by natina; 10-08-2010 at 10:26 PM.

Silver Poster

Shame the sight is down....a few of those videos looked good.

"How you doin!"

Default Tucking

Hiya all
    What a great site. I have been crossdressing most of my life, And It is only recently, that I discovered these type of sites, anyways here I Am, sitting in my undies,all nicely tucked in,and thought that I would share my method of tucking with you. this will read as complicated,but its not really.ok, firstly you need double sided tape, I use single sided tape, 10 inch long,simply folded over, now for the awkward part, Push those 2 awkward bits,into their cavatys, Push clity as far down as comfortable,place the tape 1 or 2 inch BELOW!! clity, then simply sit down,leaning forwards, I think this next part,will send some of you running for the hills, he he. pull both sides of the scrotum sideways,to form a vulva,and apply a few drops of super glue (i find the glue comes of easly just by picking away) You should finish up with a perfect V, and camel toe. The big bonus is that you do not have to redo yourself after peeing,like a girl,he he, try it its fun, seeya, KATIE.