Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: QUESTION QUESTION QUESTION (too stoned to come up with a title lol)

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    Thanks Giovanni, appreciate your input.
    So to make things interesting what if hypothetically your son confided in you that he was going to pop his cherry with a ts? Would it make any difference to you?

It wouldn't make a difference to me. It would be about how they felt about the person and the reasons they were going to do it.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RallyCola View Post
    i don't think it is weird at all. gender normative is an odd way to put it because hmarclingyivity negates homosexual relationships.

So, is it then weird for a man to lose his virginity to another man because heteronormativity dictates that there is only a duality to gender and that heterosexuality is the only logical conclusion to that duality?

i would expect this type of question from a closeted chaser that was debating his sexuality but not from a transwoman whose existence rails against heteronormativity.
    Why not ask such a question? Do you think we have it all figured out lol.
    People like to think that being straight is the norm and there sure are more hetero people than gay probably but homosexuality is just as normal. There has been gays since the beginning of the human race and we see more than several different species that exhibit homo behaviour in the animal kingdom.
    Now what may make one transsexual could be a product of nature, a pre-op transsexual body isnt.its due the the marvels of modern medicine that one can have a completely womanly body and have a penis.its a bit "unnatural".
    So yea gender normative. if a guy loses his virginity to a cis man or a woman thats more normative than a ts.

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Me personally??

No, because I'm admittedly trans-attracted. But I imagine for fathers who weren't it would be the equivalent of their son telling dad they were gay.

BTW who tells a parent they're about to lose their virginity??lol

That's strictly on a need-to-know basis and most parents don't have that level of security clearance.
    for some dads their son being gay isnt a super big deal.so weird cause my dad didn't freak out when he thought I was gay but totally did when I transitioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    My parents would have been upset. Different times.

But if a son of mine were to encounter a TS first in life? That'd be fine and dsndy with me - providing he didn't pay for the experience.
    maybe being with being a virgin so late in life it would be a good thing to see a provider. Virgins can be kinda cling..a woman of experience could eat him alive lol

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    It wouldn't make a difference to me. It would be about how they felt about the person and the reasons they were going to do it.
    Ive come to expect nothing but understanding and logic from you. I can see you being an awesome dad lol

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

So I was just wondering if its weird for a guy to lose his virginity to a ts girl? Do you think he should have a more "gender normative" experience first?
    It has to be weird/overwhelming to have to learn how to please a woman's body and interact with a penis as well. At least most guys already know a woman's body, the dick is just new lol
    thoughts, opinions and questions welcomed....
    Did this fella do the fucking? Many ladies hold onto their virginity for someone special. As fellas many of us don't care about stuff like that and just wanna de-virgin ourselves. That guy probably didn't know how to curl a TS's toes any better than I satisfied Ms 11th & Pico when I was 17. Possibly an unconventional rite of passage. I had to pay for it my first time. Too fat, dumb, and inexperienced.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

"11th & Pico"

lol wtf dude?!!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

He's talking about the old heroin hoe stroll on pico/11th avenue that's long gone

Serious about Transsexual Partner Junior Poster crazyeditor's Avatar

So I was just wondering if its weird for a guy to lose his virginity to a ts girl? Do you think he should have a more "gender normative" experience first?
    It has to be weird/overwhelming to have to learn how to please a woman's body and interact with a penis as well. At least most guys already know a woman's body, the dick is just new lol
    thoughts, opinions and questions welcomed....
    I think its kind of special actually and a huge compliment to the "T" community. I might be happier if I had started and stuck with Transwomen

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

filghy2 Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by eric_x99 View Post
    "11th & Pico"

lol wtf dude?!!
    Dino Velvet hasn't been here since 2015, so I don't think he's likely to respond.