Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default Do any penis enlargement options actually work?

Dear friends,

As you may have understood from a previous post of mine, for the first time I have become to think of sex as giving rather than just receiving. For the first time I am really concerned about not just having a quick fuck and a good time but actually making someone happy through sex.

With my erections being just 6' inches and a little soft lately, I have become quite intrigued by the possibility of strengthening and enlarging my penis. As such, I've been looking at all the various websites making all those different claims.

Have any of you (guys and TGs) tried any of the penis enlargement or enhancement products (pills, patches, etc), the various stretching contraptions and pumps or those exercise programmes? Have you found any that work? And in what way do they work? And which ones should I avoid?

I'd appreciate any information and input on this. And I think an exchange of experiences would be useful for all of us.

Thanks

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Rookie Poster

LG

Go to Mattersofsize.com or Thundersplace.org

There are no quick fixes or over night successes with natural penis enlargement(PE)! It's a life style choice that takes serious dedication, it's bodybuilding for the dick.
    There is nothing singular about the penis that renders it unable to grow when exercised intelligent and diligently. The penis is designed exclusively to hold blood, so of course you can utilize this fact to extend the structures of the penis.
    What works is, manual stretching, hanging, traction devices, jelqing and clamping.
    Pills, patches etc do not work as a penis enlargement method!!!!! They can be used in conjunction with a routine to promote blood flow, and this is recommended by many seasoned PEer's, but never alone. If they did work alone everyone would know about it and would be using them, wouldn't they? Think about it.

Check out those forums and you'll find a wealth of knowledge about your mussings.

And for your weak erections start doing PC flexes.

P.S. Laziness and lack of commitment never grew a dick.

Good luck.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Professional Poster

And make sure you know what you are doing so you don't break your dick. It can happen.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2vert
    There are no quick fixes or over night successes with natural penis enlargement(PE)! It's a life style choice that takes serious dedication, it's bodybuilding for the dick.
    So, you spend an hour a day fondling your cock in the vain hope of growing an inch or two?

And the difference between that place and here is.....

Just buy a cockring if yer a bit flacid.

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

LG I'm going to say this as honestly as I can. The best penis enlargement treatment out there is already on you, it's your mind. Do NOT fall for the hype/bullshit that has been presented to you it's all garbage.

JWBL™

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Rookie Poster

10 whacks with a meat tenderizing hammer twice per day will have that thing swelling to larger than life proportions in no time...

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by djlindy5763
    10 whacks with a meat tenderizing hammer twice per day will have that thing swelling to larger than life proportions in no time...
    Oh, I was going to offer to hang him up and kick him in the balls! Giggle.

Not that I have any desire or expertice in that area - but I've heard with enlargements there can be serious nerve damage if they screw up which can leave you with a long limp dick.

Honey 6 inches is nice! My favorite BF is like huge, a serious 10" - he's made me pee myself twice - it's quite a workout, but to be honest my other favorite BF is a guy in his late 50's who's average size and so wonderful to feel inside.

So while size matters if your toy is 2 inches long, it's the motion of the ocean, all you have to know is how to ride the wave.

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 2vert
    LG

Go to Mattersofsize.com or Thundersplace.org

There is nothing singular about the penis that renders it unable to grow when exercised intelligent and diligently. The penis is designed exclusively to hold blood, so of course you can utilize this fact to extend the structures of the penis.
    What works is, manual stretching, hanging, traction devices, jelqing and clamping.
    Pills, patches etc do not work as a penis enlargement method!!!!! They can be used in conjunction with a routine to promote blood flow, and this is recommended by many seasoned PEer's, but never alone. If they did work alone everyone would know about it and would be using them, wouldn't they? Think about it.

Check out those forums and you'll find a wealth of knowledge about your mussings.

And for your weak erections start doing PC flexes.

P.S. Laziness and lack of commitment never grew a dick.

Good luck.
    Damn I'm surprised someone would know about those sites. Don't listen to anyone else, natural PE DOES work. Those that say it doesn't have yet to try it so how the hell would they know. Just don't expect to wake up with a big dick over night, its similar to bodybuilding in the sense that it takes time and dedication.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

LG, there's only one surefire way I know to make my dick bigger: the company of a beautiful, sexy woman who is hungry for it! Does wonders.

There is a technique--described elsewhere in the forum if you do a search--for increasing the apparent length of the penis surgically by cutting a tendon that attaches it to the abdomen (this is totally non-technical, but in essence the case).

Most enlargement techniques benefit the girth, but not the length. But hey, don't sell yourself, heh, short (yeah, bad pun). 3/4 of all men are between 5.75" and 6.25" and 1/2 come in at just about 6" (I'm in that group as well). Like Jamie says, learn to surf (ride the wave, whatever).

Professional Poster

^ DO NOT get surgery to increase length. It will make your erection quality and angle go down the drain. Natural PE is the safest way to go and it really does work. But most people are too lazy to do it. Its scientifically proven. Its simple, jelqing increases the amount of blood in the penis and doing it everyday will put more and more blood into the penis and the penis responds by growing in length AND girth and there are tons of techniques to do but you wouldn't understand unless you visited the forums. I only say it works because I've done it myself thinkin that it wouldn't work but it did.