Rookie Poster

Default Eating disorders...

Just wanted to post this but I wonder if any of the girls struggle with this at all... given the very strong ideals on body image (evidenced as well by the fact many of us get cosmetic surgery)

I wonder too if any has struggled with this in their teens. Anorexia for instance in teenhood can prevent one from reaching their genetic potential in terms of height, frame (shoulder width) etc. Like has anyone ever noticed that Harisu's BMI is pretty insane she's like 105 lbs to 5 foot 7? in height? I'm terribly envious yeah but does stuff like this matter to guys?

Not sure how guys will react as well or have views to this... alot seem to have that "hey go have a happy meal" mentality. yeah please share if you can, guys and girls alike.

Professional Poster

I think of the other end of the spectrum.

For every one olsen twin, nicole richy, and so on.....there's 100 Cameren Manhaims, Christie Alley's and so on.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Rookie Poster

hehe nicole richie is really triggering sometimes,
    anyway what I really had in mind were those who diet or starve to look better... I mean its inevitable considering those involved in making videos or like photoshoots.

Not really the diet for health reasons type.

Greetings Citizens...
    We are living...in the age,
    In which the pursuit of all values
    Other than
    Money, success, fame, glamour
    Has either been discredited or destroyed
    Money, success, fame, glamour,
    For we are living in the age of the thing