Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: little cocks

Default little cocks

hope everyone had a great new years eve! does anyone know what girls have small cocks or have any pics of shemales with tiny cocks? feel free to im me at my yahoo profile if you wish," hubbywithstubby". take care, greg.

Junior Poster

My faves:

Smallest - Kallea, Hawaii. Do a search, she's appeared in a few threads here and has two sets on Shemale Yum. MICROpenis, looks to be about the size of a clitoris.

Sandra, Brazil. About twice the size of Kallea. I've only seen her appear in two sets though.

Lil' Monica, Brazil. Cute young chunky chick. About 2" erect. On joeysilvera.com.

Fernanda, Brazil. Hot. Asian character tattoo near her three-incher. Lots of sets of her on wiredshemales.com

Thalia Dieckmann, Brazil. Another Brazilian HOTTIE.

Lauren DiKarlo, USA. Prolific performer. Looks to have about a four-incher when hard.

And of course, not to sound racist or anything, but there are a lot of Asian ladyboys with smaller endowments: Sapphire, Tyra/Yvonne, etc.

I wish someone would come out with a site/movie exclusively of the petite TS. The small penis fetish is a very underserved subgenre.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

do you have anymore pics of kallea? the pics I saw she wasn't even 1 inch long?

Junior Poster

I really really really hope Kallea and Malea pose for Yum again.

Rookie Poster

good thread..lets add some pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1175_139.jpg 
Views:	12807 
Size:	138.8 KB 
ID:	37662  

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck
    My faves:

Smallest - Kallea, Hawaii. Do a search, she's appeared in a few threads here and has two sets on Shemale Yum. MICROpenis, looks to be about the size of a clitoris.

Sandra, Brazil. About twice the size of Kallea. I've only seen her appear in two sets though.

Lil' ., Brazil. Cute young chunky chick. About 2" erect. On joeysilvera.com.

Fernanda, Brazil. Hot. Asian character tattoo near her three-incher. Lots of sets of her on wiredshemales.com

Thalia Dieckmann, Brazil. Another Brazilian HOTTIE.

Lauren DiKarlo, USA. Prolific performer. Looks to have about a four-incher when hard.

And of course, not to sound racist or anything, but there are a lot of Asian ladyboys with smaller endowments: Sapphire, Tyra/Yvonne, etc.

I wish someone would come out with a site/movie exclusively of the petite TS. The small penis fetish is a very underserved subgenre.
    You are completely right about Kallea, she's the shemale with the smallest dick that I have seen, that dick has to be like 2 inches when fully erect, I'm not kidding! One thing: Thalia Dieckman may not have a huge dick, but her size is relatively normal...

A picture is worth a 1000 words, here's Kalleha
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kallea2072_347.jpg 
Views:	10911 
Size:	211.8 KB 
ID:	37787   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kallea2005_676.jpg 
Views:	9237 
Size:	175.6 KB 
ID:	37788  

Wow, wish I had a fan club like this for my small white cock. Dare to dream. I am so small I have to shove my fist up my ass to make him pop out.

Wow... that definitely fits in the 'never seen before' category.

Rookie Poster

i agree, as i was readin i was expecting something, i didnt know it was nthing