Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

Default Re: help me out, I need to hire this tranny model

steven...even though your pics didn't show a face...how is this any different than you uploading pics of a person that applied to be a model.

face or not..you engaged in the same sort of poking fun at someone. your hypocrisy is really not a good look.

plus your continual insults of me will result in a loss of my memberships from your site. clearly 1 member won't matter to the great steven , but really, your idiocy has to just as tiring as mine to the rest of the good people of this board.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: help me out, I need to hire this tranny model

Quote Originally Posted by RallyCola View Post
    steven...even though your pics didn't show a face...how is this any different than you uploading pics of a person that applied to be a model.

face or not..you engaged in the same sort of poking fun at someone. your hypocrisy is really not a good look.

plus your continual insults of me will result in a loss of my memberships from your site. clearly 1 member won't matter to the great steven , but really, your idiocy has to just as tiring as mine to the rest of the good people of this board.
    1. The photos I posted were anonymous and had been sent in an application to me. Although they pointed fun at the individual it was in their expectation of applying for a models job. You on the other hand, took a look at a photo of a TG individual which was stolen from another site and decided to make fun. It's not in the spirit of this board - or within the rules.

2. There is no hypocrisy here - and if you're sick of continual insults then stop making rude or idiotic comments about people. I put myself out there as an individual with opinions and morals and I take comments and criticism, see many other company owners in this niche doing that ... or see any who have been as successful as our company?

3. As I've stated before, I'm not going to temper my comments on here or the moderation of this board or my social networks to individuals hoping that they will still continue to patronage my other business interests. That would be detrimental to both this board and what our whole company stands for. In the same way, I stood up for something you said on another post without interest in what those board members might think of the rest of my business or the effect it has on it.

4. The difference is, this is my companies board and if I'm the idiot on it, so be it. You are a guest, follow the rules.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.