Default Megabody - soft or tough?

Megabody,

I've got an idea for a pic-post. Different to all the pic posts on HA so far.
    It would answer some interesting questions, like, just how many TS girls are there in adult entertainment in the world? Or strictly, how many are there/have there been up to, say, the end of 2005? Anybody willing to stick their necks out with an estimate for this grand total?

And it can run in one of two ways.
    Soft - a few 'rules' or guidelines to keep people from wandering.
    Tough - a few more rules, but competitive, so we get a game of sport out of it as well.

The sport in mind is football. And since I'm on this side of the Atlantic, that means football (ball played mainly with the foot) not American football (ball played almost entirely without the foot). And as I said, competitive, so the best poster should eventually win the competition.

For various reasons the pic post should be of interest to everyone in Hung Angels - the 'ordinary' members (ha!), the TS members and the mods.

There, you have it so -

Megabody - soft or tough?

Regards,
    Iago

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

"Helen, mother, please take me out. Come on, Rosie. O.K. Hymes would not do it; not him. I will settle...the indictment. Come on, Max, open the soap duckets. Frankie, please come here. Open that door, Dumpey's door. It is so much, Abe, that...with the brewery. come on. Hey, Jimmie! The Chimney Sweeps!"

-From the extremely riveting Last Words Of Dutch Shultz (no relation to the famous German sergent of television fame)

Hehe. . . enjoy your stay here at the Hotel HA, iagodelgado. I'm going back to relax in the pool.

And in reference to J's question: Yes. I think we've all gone crazy.

Cannonball comming!

Professional Poster

No one knows dude, the girls often operate below the radar....with 5 sometimes six alias's......And a posting game sounds retarded btw.

Default Radar/aliases

It isn't possible to belw the radar in adult entertainment. You're either in it, whch by definition means someone else knows, or your not.

The aliases thing is an irritant rather than a stopper. There are enough 'experts' on HA to make the results reliable. Plus there are other standard ways to do the same.

The mechanics of such an exercise are relatively straight forward. Take one good quality reference DB of sufficient size. Compare it against a second quality stream, say HA. Then do a simple stats comparison.

HA already contains enough info to do the check, it just isn't organised. So either it takes a fair bit of donkey work, or the exercise proposed does the same, based on many hands making light work.

The benefit of doing the 'organise HA' bit is two-fold. The HA mods would end up with a DB with enrmous commercial potential, (whether they know it or not and whether they wish to exploit it or not). HA members would end up with a reference manual - a who's who of TS adult entertainment.

If the stats stuff I;ve talked about convinces you, then cool. If it doesn't, then be aware that this technique is used frequently to estimate populations. So the next time you hear, say, that the number of 'x' in the US is 'y', the estimate could have been produced by another method altogether, or it could have been produced in another forum similar to this one. Scary?

Regards,
    Iago

The answer is 5. Please limit your questions in the future to one or two sentences. You realize of course, everyone in this forum resides in Bellview in NYC and has no idea what you're talking about. Yet we all met in the hallway, put our heads together and determined the answer was 5.
    Good day sir, I hope you'll go to bed now.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ezed
    The answer is 5. Please limit your questions in the future to one or two sentences. You realize of course, everyone in this forum resides in Bellview in NYC and has no idea what you're talking about. Yet we all met in the hallway, put our heads together and determined the answer was 5.
    Good day sir, I hope you'll go to bed now.
    No, everyone knows the answer is 42.

The problem is we don't know what the question is.

Quote Originally Posted by J
    Quote Originally Posted by MegabodyNYC
    IM NOT SURE WHAT YOUR ASKINGME.....YOU WANNA PLAY FOOTBALL ????

fuckin hillarious...

we are confused like a baby in a tittie bar

i can see mega wearin one of those ol school leather helmets.... sweep toss right, lmfao

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time