Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Default Re: Girls, what do guys do that turns you off?

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonne183 View Post
    Very good point Prospero about the feminist thing. While I don't consider myself a feminist in the way I want to push my agenda in the faces of others, but I do believe all people are equal and that gender roles are not as strict as they once were. I feel glad that gender roles have become more fluid, But just as I saw it in tgirl bars back when,it seems tgirls kinda adhere to the old ways. I do in a way understand why this is, maybe it is a way to separate themselves from anything male, which would include the role of males to females that society tells is the way, or at least what society of old told us what was the way to live. I am quite happy that for the most part gender roles are not as strict, I feel I fit a little bit better in society this way. OK my area of society is a bit weird, with weird people, but when I venture into suitsville, some of those people now have a better understanding that we all don't fit into that box that people lived in years ago. Because of the feminist movement, some men do acknowledge that women don't have to play those roles they did years ago and as well, tgirls don't have to fit into these roles either.

For me, I want to be treated as a human, I would like respect and not much else. I would gladly pay for dinner with a guy if I had the money, and if we both don't have the money, then sitting on the stoop all night eating pizza, pitching pennies is just fine with me. I am with the guy not cause he plays a role of a man, I am with the guy cause I like him and want to be with him. He doesn't have to dress fancy, a tshirt if fine, I am with him cause I like him. But those guys are far and few in my past life, today I just want a guy who won't use me for a punching bag. lol Hey, maybe in a way I am playing a typical female role when a guy uses me for a punching bag, I play the typical role of a woman in the TV show COPS.

I might be wrong with this next comment, I can't stereotype all gays, but most gay guys and girls can love each other without defining male and female roles in their relationships, then so can I.

Sad to say, but we are brainwashed a little bit by what the media and Hollywood shows us. What other reason could there be for rap music to be so popular, lol Sorry bout that. Even though Hollywood seems liberal, just look at most of the actresses and women on the news networks, most keep to a Barbie style looks, a heavy weight girl is not usually used in these positions unless a movie wants a nut job girl or a victim. I read where English actress Dawn French came to Hollywood to play a role and she was turned down cause she was over weight, yet she is one of the funniest people I saw on Brit TV.

Disclaimer of sorts- I am not saying how others should live their lives, everyone should be free to live the way they want and that means having a guy pay things for them, so be it, as long as they are happy is all that counts.

PS- I forgot to answer the OP question. I don't like guys who damage my body with pain, I am well capable of doing that myself. Stop beating me. Yes you, I know you read this forum.
    Very well said. I would summarize this to mean, do what makes you happy and don't worry about societal pressures. Which is just how I feel as well.

We are the middle children of history . . . we have no great war, we have no great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives . . .

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by EvonRose View Post
    The guy should always pay for a date, and women have their responsibilities in the relationship as well, that most modern women don't live up to either.... There has to be balance if they are both acting in feminine roles wheres the masculine? vice versa...
    What are the women's responsibilities in a relationship? Cooking, cleaning, baby making?

I disagree with you again, Evon. It surprises me to see a transsexual woman espousing highly 'traditional' (euphemistic for bigoted?) views.

If I ask a girl out I expect to pay, but if she insists on halving the bill then that's what we'll do. Your idea that men are 'bank', and women sit pretty is ridiculously narrow minded!

You mentioned your 'fillipina upbringing', and I think you should realise that western culture has progressed (not always for the better, but it has still moved on).

Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loveboof View Post
    What are the women's responsibilities in a relationship? Cooking, cleaning, baby making?

I disagree with you again, Evon. It surprises me to see a transsexual woman espousing highly 'traditional' (euphemistic for bigoted?) views.

If I ask a girl out I expect to pay, but if she insists on halving the bill then that's what we'll do. Your idea that men are 'bank', and women sit pretty is ridiculously narrow minded!

You mentioned your 'fillipina upbringing', and I think you should realise that western culture has progressed (not always for the better, but it has still moved on).
    I did not say that the role is played in stereotypical form, you said it not me...

That is kinda low of you to even mention or pertain I cant have a traditional value because im not a gg making it the traditional way, It's offensive to me actually, then I guess your traditionally not straight for even being on this website right? This is my view and no need to attack it, If you don't like my view date someone who has yours...

Never did I pertain a man is bank, paying for dinner is just an act of courtship. My mother and father have traditional roles and they have been married for 20 plus years, In this case your also offending many Asian tradition, which by the way has 80 percent success in marriage as oppose to the 50 percent western cultures have...

There is a difference being western culture and westernized, many cultures have been westernized but we don't become western, we become liberal in terms of music, sex, dating, marriage but still keep the old traditional values in relationships because to some cultures this is the right way... and I do stand by it.

Women are not bitches, and men are not bank. It takes two different roles to make one unity works, if both play the same role there's no balance. Women want a man to look up to as a man, and be that figure in their lives to care for them and protect them, and support them. And men want to be in romance with a beautiful woman who is kind caring, and nurturing to them. Both different but equally important... Of course I'm speaking of the kind of woman I am, This is my relationship standards, its mine not yours... thank you very much...

I am a woman and treat me as such, if you cant see this woman standing in front of you then you don't belong in my presence. Nor would I treat you like a man...

Last edited by EvonRose; 12-13-2011 at 05:56 PM.

That is kinda low of you to even mention or pertain I cant have a traditional value because im not a gg making it the traditional way, It's offensive to me actually, then I guess your traditionally not straight for even being on this website right? This is my view and no need to attack it, If you don't like my view date someone who has yours...

Never did I pertain a man is bank, paying for dinner is just an act of courtship. My mother and father have traditional roles and they have been married for 20 plus years, In this case your also offending many Asian tradition, which by the way has 80 percent success in marriage as oppose to the 50 percent western cultures have...

There is a difference being western culture and westernized, many cultures have been westernized but we don't become western, we become liberal in terms of music, sex, dating, marriage but still keep the old traditional values in relationships because to some cultures this is the right way... and I do stand by it.

Women are not bitches, and men are not bank. It takes two different roles to make one unity works, if both play the same role there's no balance. Women want a man to look up to as a man, and be that figure in their lives to care for them and protect them, and support them. And men want to be in romance with a beautiful woman who is kind caring, and nurturing to them. Both different but equally important... Of course I'm speaking of the kind of woman I am, This is my relationship standards, its mine not yours... thank you very much...

I am a woman and treat me as such, if you cant see this woman standing in front of you then you don't belong in my presence. Nor would I treat you like a man...
    Traditionally I wouldn't be considered straight for being on this forum, no. You're kind of making my point - traditional values are not always adequate for our modern world. Our values are constantly evolving and adapting, and there becomes a stage where 'traditional' just doesn't work any more.

(People on this site don't seem to read anything in brackets lol) If you read 'highly traditional' as a euphemism for bigotry, then it is surprising that a transsexual woman would espouse such views. You believe in traditional relationship roles, but not in the same traditional gender roles? That seems contradictory to me. So in that capacity the fact you're not a gg does actually make it more surprising that you hold such conservative opinions...

And as for offending your Asian tradition, you shouldn't bring it up if you don't want people to discuss it. I fail to see how highlighting a distinction in cultural relativism could be offensive to you? That is exactly what you imply yourself in the post before mine!

(edit: Oh and aren't you a full on dominatrix with your clients? Where's the traditional relationship roles there?)

Last edited by loveboof; 12-13-2011 at 06:48 PM.

Traditionally I wouldn't be considered straight for being on this forum, no. You're kind of making my point - traditional values are not always adequate for our modern world. Our values are constantly evolving and adapting, and there becomes a stage where 'traditional' just doesn't work any more.

(People on this site don't seem to read anything in brackets lol) If you read 'highly traditional' as a euphemism for bigotry, then it is surprising that a transsexual woman would espouse such views. You believe in traditional relationship roles, but not in the same traditional gender roles? That seems contradictory to me. So in that capacity the fact you're not a gg does actually make it more surprising that you hold such conservative opinions...

And as for offending your Asian tradition, you shouldn't bring it up if you don't want people to discuss it. I fail to see how highlighting a distinction in cultural relativism could be offensive to you? That is exactly what you imply yourself in the post before mine!

(edit: Oh and aren't you a full on dominatrix with your clients? Where's the traditional relationship roles there?)

Well, no i'm not making your point actually...

All you prove is how ignorant you are, I never chose to become a woman, I am a woman so that is my role that is the tradition, you are a man and you choose to take on the role of a woman, that's the issue... You imply that I chose this life and this life as a woman... trust me, many times I wish Maybe if i was a man id be better than alot of men here, but it's not. I can not be a man. Its simple and easy... You talk about being a bigot but viewing that being homosexual, or a transgender is a choice I find that bigoted...

You were not discussing my Asian tradition you attacked it! It's bigoted to you, and pathetic, its ludacris Fine... Well some say the same thing about your view, they say its a poor excuse to be called a man and think its a cop out to do your duties as a man, its cowardly, and its weak and many men would frown or look down on a man that would ever let a woman support him... I have never attacked your character or your views, but you felt it was necessary to attack my personal view on my personal standard of my personal relationship, tactless... Like I said chivalry is dying out and here's an example..

Again maybe you shouldn't bring up subjects your ignorant about, don't discuss transsexualism or dominatrix with me. There are doms in personal and as a persona, it is my persona and I love it for WORK, not relationships... The topic I was discussing is relationship... I have not brought my work into this discussion...Two different things and your bringing something up that does not have anything to do with this topic...

The point of the topic is What i like in a relationship, not about my work or my transgenderism, This works for me, and Seems some men on here share the same value as I do, and I am sure some women here share yours...

Last edited by EvonRose; 12-13-2011 at 08:13 PM.

Well, no i'm not making your point actually...

All you prove is how ignorant you are, I never chose to become a woman, I am a woman so that is my role that is the tradition, you are a man and you choose to take on the role of a woman, that's the issue... You imply that I chose this life and this life as a woman... trust me, many times I wish Maybe if i was a man id be better than alot of men here, but it's not. I can not be a man. Its simple and easy... You talk about being a bigot but viewing that being homosexual, or a transgender is a choice I find that bigoted...

You were not discussing my Asian tradition you attacked it! It's bigoted to you, and pathetic, its ludacris Fine... Well I can say the same thing about your view, I think its a poor excuse to be called a man and i think its a cop out to do your duties as a man, its cowardly, and its weak... I have never attacked your character or your views until now, but you felt it was necessary to attack my personal view on my personal standard of my personal relastionship so now im attacking you...

Again maybe you shouldn't bring up subjects your ignorant about, don't discuss transsexualism or dominatrix with me. There are doms in personal and as a persona, it is my persona and I love it for WORK, not relationships... The topic I was discussing is relationship... I have not brought my work into this discussion...Two different things and your bringing something up that does not have anything to do with this topic...
    Lolz. Where did I attack your Asian tradition? Stop talking bollocks.

I also never said anything about homosexuality or transgenderism being a choice - you seemed to have imagined all that!

And how exactly am I taking on the roles of a woman? By every standard you have raised I am a very traditional man. I give girls my coat, open doors, pay for dates - in short I am a chivalrous and decent bloke.

What I have a problem with is you excusing your rampant materialism with some flimsy nonsense about 'values' or how men view women...

I believe in true equality - for gay people, transsexuals, and women (etc). So don't even try to turn this into one of your victimised arguments!

Lolz. Where did I attack your Asian tradition? Stop talking bollocks.

I also never said anything about homosexuality or transgenderism being a choice - you seemed to have imagined all that!

And how exactly am I taking on the roles of a woman? By every standard you have raised I am a very traditional man. I give girls my coat, open doors, pay for dates - in short I am a chivalrous and decent bloke.

What I have a problem with is you excusing your rampant materialism with some flimsy nonsense about 'values' or how men view women...

I believe in true equality - for gay people, transsexuals, and women (etc). So don't even try to turn this into one of your victimised arguments!

You attacked my asian upbringing by referring to it on a previous message... I did say this is my culture and how I was raised and you said it was pathetic, and bigoted and all sorts of bad, that's an attack to me...

Well by stating I cant have a traditional view in relationship because I am not in my tradition gender form is stupid, that translates to your a man so why are you now a woman? Its implying it was a choice for me, when its not. You mentioned my transgenderism as a gender role and its offensive!!!

I didn't mean YOU, I am talking about the subject which are these particular men I was talking about all along...

How is it that the subject that was meant for my particular liking in my ideal relationship all of a sudden be attacked and Now I am playing victim? This subject is not about you never was!!! If you take offense to it something hit you and you need help, this subject was about me, and sharing my personal ideal man, I was not attacking you or the men here that have been nothing but nice to the women on this forum... So leave it alone before you irritate me.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

ive gotten alot better about it but its a complete turn off when guys are so cock hungry...its like HELLO,i have all these other juicy bits to have fun with

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    ive gotten alot better about it but its a complete turn off when guys are so cock hungry...its like HELLO,i have all these other juicy bits to have fun with
    What if they are ass hungry?

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

You attacked my asian upbringing by referring to it on a previous message... I did say this is my culture and how I was raised and you said it was pathetic, and bigoted and all sorts of bad, that's an attack to me...
    INCORRECT
    Well by stating I cant have a traditional view in relationship because I am not in my tradition gender form is stupid, that translates to your a man so why are you now a woman? Its implying it was a choice for me, when its not. You mentioned my transgenderism as a gender role and its offensive!!!
    INCORRECT
    I didn't mean YOU, I am talking about the subject which are these particular men I was talking about all along...

How is it that the subject that was meant for my particular liking in my ideal relationship all of a sudden be attacked and Now I am playing victim? This subject is not about you never was!!! If you take offense to it something hit you and you need help, this subject was about me I was not attacking you or the men here that have been nothing but nice to the women on this forum... So leave it alone before you irritate me.
    Imagine I'm one of those sophisticated men who pay to take you out on dinner dates; apparently you converse with them - and satisfy them intellectually.

You need to concentrate and correctly understand what I am saying before you respond (I apologise for being patronising, but I've tried my usual levels of communication).

What I said about your 'asian tradition' was effectively the same as what you said yourself about it before I even contributed to this thread. That it is different. That is not an attack, and if you perceive it as such then you will spend a large portion of your life offended by people!

I never said anything about your gender except what a traditional view of it would constitute. The very same traditional views I am arguing against!
    Quote Originally Posted by loveboof
    traditional values are not always adequate for our modern world. Our values are constantly evolving and adapting, and there becomes a stage where 'traditional' just doesn't work any more.
    I never implied anything about choice.

And you were the one who started talking about relationship roles in this thread - which is what I responded to. Again, it was not an attack on you - I simply assumed we were both mature enough to hold a discussion about our opinions.