Page 1 of 23 12345611 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Why is Phobun here on HA if...?

He doesn't have any respect for TS sex-workers. Where as, HA almost exclusively promotes and celebrates women with cocks who work in the sex industry. The overwhelming majority of you gentlemen love sexworker shemales, or am I wrong?

He often refers to pre/non-op TS as "untrue" transsexuals, "gayboys with boobs", homosexual men out to take your money, etc. By and large, his concepts of femininity is outdated, purely speculative, and misogynistic.

He questions, almost with an interrogation tactic approach, the sexuality of all the other forum members, but has shared absolutely nothing about himself or his sexual experiences.

Now, personally, I don't care if he stays. I could have created a poll which simply asked whether he should be banned or not. But someone else can start one of those if they feel it's appropriate. I actually like him being here, because I enjoy reminding him that he's sexually retarded and, in fact, a latent homosexual. I also suspect that he's a virgin. And I'd almost bet my life that he's never even met a M2F of any kind.

Why do I enjoy bashing him? Because I have zero tolerance for transphobes, and believe that they need to be publicly humiliated for their shitty behavior. Aside from that, I'm kind of a cunt.

Your thoughts?

Default Re: Why is Phobun here on HA if...?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    He doesn't have any respect for TS sex-workers. Where as, HA almost exclusively promotes and celebrates women with cocks who work in the sex industry. The overwhelming majority of you gentlemen love sexworker shemales, or am I wrong?

He often refers to pre/non-op TS as "untrue" transsexuals, "gayboys with boobs", homosexual men out to take your money, etc. By and large, his concepts of femininity is outdated, purely speculative, and misogynistic.

He questions, almost with an interrogation tactic approach, the sexuality of all the other forum members, but has shared absolutely nothing about himself or his sexual experiences.

Now, personally, I don't care if he stays. I could have created a poll which simply asked whether he should be banned or not. But someone else can start one of those if they feel it's appropriate. I actually like him being here, because I enjoy reminding him that he's sexually retarded and, in fact, a latent homosexual. I also suspect that he's a virgin. And I'd almost bet my life that he's never even met a M2F of any kind.

Why do I enjoy bashing him? Because I have zero tolerance for transphobes, and believe that they need to be publicly humiliated for their shitty behavior. Aside from that, I'm kind of a cunt.

Your thoughts?
    How many posts have you made about me today? This is probably the fourth this morning. You're obsessed. Get some psychological help.

Default Re: Why is Phobun here on HA if...?

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre

Your thoughts?
    How many posts have you made about me today? This is probably the fourth this morning. You're obsessed. Get some psychological help.
    Homo says what?

Looks like this is going to be one of those "handbags at thirty paces" type threads, so I'll leave you to it. I'm off down t'pub.

Fork 'andles

Quote Originally Posted by Caff_Racer
    Looks like this is going to be one of those "handbags at thirty paces" type threads, so I'll leave you to it. I'm off down t'pub.
    Wow. What a butch exit. lol

Well, tell the Marlboro Man we all said 'hello'. lol

Why the fuck is Nicole on HA if all she does is make fun of the admirers for being gay?

Don't worry fellas, if you pay Nicole she'll happily rape you but don't try talking to her - she hates fags.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dgs925
    Why the fuck is Nicole on HA if all she does is make fun of the admirers for being gay?

Don't worry fellas, if you pay Nicole she'll happily rape you but don't try talking to her - she hates fags.
    I think she makes fun of the admirers who refuse to admit to themselves they may be even remotely kinda gay.

and when you're living your life as a girl you wanna be fucked not do the fucking mostly so yea I can see why she would hate guy bottoms.

Quote Originally Posted by dgs925
    She hates fags.
    How dare you, Mr Rancid Stink-Bush Twat Avatar? I LOVE my gay brothers and sisters so don't you make assumptions about me, you dumb homo motherfucker. I go to bat for gay men plenty, but not you closet homos. You fagots are a liability, you chickenshit queer.

Quote Originally Posted by cadcad

I think she makes fun of the admirers who refuse to admit to themselves they may be even remotely kinda gay.

and when you're living your life as a girl you wanna be fucked not do the fucking mostly so yea I can see why she would hate guy bottoms.
    Another wrong assumption. I love fucking ass. I get nasty and practically rape those boy-holes. I love all kinds of fucking, and to get fucked as well. Period. Don't hate mother.

Professional Poster

opcorn