Default Any movies of shemales cumming in guys?

Hi I once saw a movie where a shemale called Holly Sweet cums in a guys ass, giving him an anal creampie. I've also seen a movie on tsseduction.com where Yasmin Lee (although wearing a condom) cums inside a guys ass.

It was so hot to see shemales fucking and then cumming inside a guy and was wondering if anyone knew of any other movies/websites out there that had this type of thing in/on there.

Thanks for your help!

Default .

wish i knew of some myself

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Any movies of shemales cumming in guys?

Quote Originally Posted by mrdogcat
    Hi I once saw a movie where a shemale called Holly Sweet cums in a guys ass, giving him an anal creampie. I've also seen a movie on tsseduction.com where Yasmin Lee (although wearing a condom) cums inside a guys ass.

It was so hot to see shemales fucking and then cumming inside a guy and was wondering if anyone knew of any other movies/websites out there that had this type of thing in/on there.

Thanks for your help!
    Do you know the names of these movies?

The evil that men do lives after them, the good is often interred with their bones.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mrdogcat

Thanks for your help!
    Shemale Samba Mania #37 The last seen she gives him one he gives her one.

The evil that men do lives after them, the good is often interred with their bones.

Default .

Does anyone know what the name of the movie with Holly Sweet was? Please post the title.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: .

Quote Originally Posted by SHEMALES YUM-YUM
    Does anyone know what the name of the movie with Holly Sweet was? Please post the title.
    Trans-X 9, i think she once said the pie was fake though

Rookie Poster

Default Re: .

Quote Originally Posted by bballs
    Quote Originally Posted by SHEMALES YUM-YUM
    Trans-X 9, i think she once said the pie was fake though
    cool. thanks