Veteran Poster Brittany St Jordan's Avatar

Default BrittanyStJordan.com Goes Live Tomorrow!!!!

Tomorrow is THE day!!!!! At 12 Noon PST brittanystjordan.com will be open for everyone to join. I am so excited that you finally get access to the content I have been talking about for what seems like forever now. If you stop by don't forget to hit the forum and say hello while you are there. Happy fucking Hump Day and I will see you fuckers tomorrow!!!!!

Now that you have made it this far down the page you are in for a real treat. When I open the site for members the starting monthly rate will be $14.99 and $29.99 for the quarterly rate. This is only an introductory promotion and it will eventually go up to $19.99 and $39.99 respectively. The sweet part to this is that anyone who signs up at the lower rate and extends their membership will continue to only be charged the lower rate for as long as they stay.

The icing on this cake, at least for ten extremely lucky motherfuckers, is that the first ten people to sign up for the $29.99 quarterly plan will get a personally autographed prize pack. There is no geographical restrictions on this deal either. If you are surfing my site in a tent somewhere in Africa on a dial-up modem and are one of the lucky ten winners I will ship your prize to you. And just what do you get in this so-called prize pack?

1 signed copy of America's Next Top Tranny - Season 12
    2 signed 8x10 photos
    4 signed 4x6 photos printed exclusively for this promotion

Be sure to check out the forum and get a few new threads started. This is going to be central hub of all things Brittany St Jordan so be sure to sign up and join the party.

Feel free to use these banners everywhere and anywhere. Simply copy the code and paste it wherever you like.

Code:

Code:

Code:

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Default Re: BrittanyStJordan.com Goes Live Tomorrow!!!!

Now this is interesting.....perhaps it's the next best thing to being "there" ? LOL

I wish you noting but complete success Britt.

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Now this is interesting.....perhaps it's the next best thing to being "there" ? LOL

I wish you noting but complete success Britt.
    Thank you!!!

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Posting pictures like that and talking about Hump Day...smh...

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Bald Headed Old Fart Professional Poster BigDF's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany St Jordan View Post
    Tomorrow is THE day!!!!! At 12 Noon PST brittanystjordan.com will be open for everyone to join. I am so excited that you finally get access to the content I have been talking about for what seems like forever now. If you stop by don't forget to hit the forum and say hello while you are there. Happy fucking Hump Day and I will see you fuckers tomorrow!!!!!

Now that you have made it this far down the page you are in for a real treat. When I open the site for members the starting monthly rate will be $14.99 and $29.99 for the quarterly rate. This is only an introductory promotion and it will eventually go up to $19.99 and $39.99 respectively. The sweet part to this is that anyone who signs up at the lower rate and extends their membership will continue to only be charged the lower rate for as long as they stay.

The icing on this cake, at least for ten extremely lucky motherfuckers, is that the first ten people to sign up for the $29.99 quarterly plan will get a personally autographed prize pack. There is no geographical restrictions on this deal either. If you are surfing my site in a tent somewhere in Africa on a dial-up modem and are one of the lucky ten winners I will ship your prize to you. And just what do you get in this so-called prize pack?

1 signed copy of America's Next Top Tranny - Season 12
    2 signed 8x10 photos
    4 signed 4x6 photos printed exclusively for this promotion

Be sure to check out the forum and get a few new threads started. This is going to be central hub of all things Brittany St Jordan so be sure to sign up and join the party.

Feel free to use these banners everywhere and anywhere. Simply copy the code and paste it wherever you like.

Code:

Code:

Code:
    NOON!!! WTF am I doing trying to join at four fucking thirty in the morning! Dammit, now I gotta go check out the time differential. This better not cost me my shot at being your first member, Brit.

I want to make you gasp and sigh!

Live to Love, Love to Live

http://brittanystjordan.com/

Quote Originally Posted by BigDF View Post
    NOON!!! WTF am I doing trying to join at four fucking thirty in the morning! Dammit, now I gotta go check out the time differential. This better not cost me my shot at being your first member, Brit.
    Hopefully you made it in time

Bald Headed Old Fart Professional Poster BigDF's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany St Jordan View Post
    Hopefully you made it in time
    Well, I tried, anyway. Check your e-mail. Congratulations on your opening and I'm hoping you get a lot of members for your site.

I want to make you gasp and sigh!

Live to Love, Love to Live

http://brittanystjordan.com/