Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    I Like Fluids Junior Poster

Default Re: Yasmin Lee-circumcised

EVERY girl I have been with prefers a cut cock to an uncut cock unless they have only been with uncut cocks. When a chick sees my beautiful circumsized cock they compliment it and thank me for being cut!! I am SOOOO glad my parents had that done to me and if I have kids I will have it done to them.

To the guy complaining about parents having that done to their kids should go to jail, sorry but you are crazy, no offense. Parents have the right to choose for their children because they are too young to choose. I bet at least 98% of the guys who are circumsized without any damage or disfigurement would tell you they are GLAD they are circumsized and would rather have it done as a baby then as an adult.

When it comes to sex most people have to be attracted to the other person, genitals included. The 2 pics of the pussy is a good example. The one on the right which looks tighter, cleaner, and tastier to me would be prefered by most then the one on the left which is still attractive but would not be chosen if had the choice. I would still fuck both of them but prefer the one on the right. A flaccid cut cock just looks like a dick but smaller but a flaccid uncut cock looks like an anteater or some other animal and also completely hides the head of the cock which is the most important part of the cock. Doesn't even look human to me. But that's my opinion and I don't belittle people for not getting it done and don't think parents who leave the cock uncut should go to jail for letting their children potentially get teased and emotionally scarred as adults.

From reading your post, pplover, it seems you are a pretty superficial guy who has only ever dated superficial women (I have no problem belittling you, pplover). The fact that an uncut cock doesn't look human to you should be a red flag. That is what humans actually look like.

Parents do not have the right to arbitrarily decide whether their son should have an intact penis. Once they make that decision, it is done, there is no going back. Should parents have the right to have plastic surgery on their children to make them look prettier? Fuck no they shouldn't, and this is the same thing. It is an elective surgery whose only "benefit" is aesthetic in nature. I still say cutting the genitals of babies for no other reason than "so it'll look like everyone else's" should be illegal.

I bet that your 98% figure is WAY high, but since neither of us has bothered to search the literature for relevant studies it's a pointless point to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by dgs925 View Post
    I said it doesn't matter what their genitals look like. I have a very low opinion of anyone who judges genitals based on their looks. For example, I've seen lots of posts on the internet about preferring a neat trim pussy to one with a visibly protruding labia majora. I personally think that anyone who would reject the pussy on the left below for the one on the right is a total dumbass.

To answer your question though, I am a lot more interested in a woman's intelligence and personality than with her looks.
    I prefer the before pussy.

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PeePeeLover View Post
    EVERY girl I have been with prefers a cut cock to an uncut cock unless they have only been with uncut cocks. When a chick sees my beautiful circumsized cock they compliment it and thank me for being cut!! I am SOOOO glad my parents had that done to me and if I have kids I will have it done to them.

To the guy complaining about parents having that done to their kids should go to jail, sorry but you are crazy, no offense. Parents have the right to choose for their children because they are too young to choose. I bet at least 98% of the guys who are circumsized without any damage or disfigurement would tell you they are GLAD they are circumsized and would rather have it done as a baby then as an adult.

When it comes to sex most people have to be attracted to the other person, genitals included. The 2 pics of the pussy is a good example. The one on the right which looks tighter, cleaner, and tastier to me would be prefered by most then the one on the left which is still attractive but would not be chosen if had the choice. I would still fuck both of them but prefer the one on the right. A flaccid cut cock just looks like a dick but smaller but a flaccid uncut cock looks like an anteater or some other animal and also completely hides the head of the cock which is the most important part of the cock. Doesn't even look human to me. But that's my opinion and I don't belittle people for not getting it done and don't think parents who leave the cock uncut should go to jail for letting their children potentially get teased and emotionally scarred as adults.
    Do they pee in your mouth after you admire their genitals?

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Ya'll fools act liek she got an SRS for fuck sake.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Senior Member Junior Poster RainMan's Avatar

I'm glad I'm circumzised wouldn't want it any other way people talking bout sensations and all doesn't bother me cause I can get off just find can't miss what you never had (as in using it) least that's my feeling on it

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    Ya'll fools act liek she got an SRS for fuck sake.
    Meh, this thread stopped being about her after the third post.

Professional Poster
    NY for now(upstate area) but trying to move to LA!

Quote Originally Posted by AmyDaly View Post
    Mutilate? Did they do you a hack job on you or something because cut is much more visually appealing. You sound pretty mad.
    LOL! Take notice how almost EVERY uncut person gets so sensitive about the cut vs uncut subject? You rarley hear, or read, about a cut person being so aggressive or sensitive about the subject(maybe some of the sensitivity went away from the circumcision )

Natural or unnatural, cut cocks are better!!! Who the hell wants a ant eater looking cock??? I'm glad I got the ax as a baby and got cut

I Can Suck You Dry!!!

:jerkoff:

Quote Originally Posted by SirCumsAlot View Post
    LOL! Take notice how almost EVERY uncut person gets so sensitive about the cut vs uncut subject? You rarley hear, or read, about a cut person being so aggressive or sensitive about the subject(maybe some of the sensitivity went away from the circumcision )

Natural or unnatural, cut cocks are better!!! Who the hell wants a ant eater looking cock??? I'm glad I got the ax as a baby and got cut
    Too bad the opposite is true. Uncut people (those with intact penises) rarely pipe up on the issue, they've got no reason to. Only those with cut cocks feel the need to shout so loudly that cut is better. Otherwise they'd have to come to terms with the fact that they are mutilated.

Professional Poster
    NY for now(upstate area) but trying to move to LA!

Quote Originally Posted by dgs925 View Post
    Too bad the opposite is true. Uncut people (those with intact penises) rarely pipe up on the issue, they've got no reason to. Only those with cut cocks feel the need to shout so loudly that cut is better. Otherwise they'd have to come to terms with the fact that they are mutilated.
    Mutilated and happy about it!

I Can Suck You Dry!!!

:jerkoff: