Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default G.I. Breast Augmentation (Off Topic)

Whats up ladies and gents,

Ok....so I get google alerts on things like Victoria Beckham and P. Hilton..and Yes....Boobs.

So I'm diggin through my mail and come across a very intresting goolge boobie alert.

The Austrailian Military has come under fire for giving its Female naval personel breast augmentations at the expense of Tax Payers $'s

What do you guys think about that?

I mean personally, I believe, Thats why most people join the Mil, For the FREE benefits and other kool things YOUR uncle provides for you. I mean, everyone knows, you are allowed 1 free surgery when ya join up. Boobs or nose, whatever it maybe, its yours, After all , you signed the contract, its part of the deal. Not to mention ...no matter what mil it is, Foreign or domestic, Will do damn near ANYTHING to get people to join. So that in turn it may become a stronger force. It just doesnt make sense to me that people would get pissed at something so trivial as to what the mil does for its soldiers.

Lemme hear some feedback on this peoples.

*sigh*

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

As a veteran of the US militiary I would say that the benefits conferred
    upon veterans and enlisted personnel are warranted. Indeed I would
    proffer that the benefits from DOD, and the VA should be increased.

And far from being free benefits, the medical, death and disabilty
    coverage, education, home loan guaranties, etc, are a valid quid pro quo,
    for the meritorious service that the men and women of the militiary
    perform for our country.

Gold Poster

Default Re: G.I. Breast Augmentation (Off Topic)

Quote Originally Posted by TopHeavyCutie
    Whats up ladies and gents,

Ok....so I get google alerts on things like Victoria Beckham and P. Hilton..and Yes....Boobs.

So I'm diggin through my mail and come across a very intresting goolge boobie alert.

The Austrailian Military has come under fire for giving its Female naval personel breast augmentations at the expense of Tax Payers $'s

I mean personally, I believe, Thats why most people join the Mil, For the FREE benefits and other kool things YOUR uncle provides for you. I mean, everyone knows, you are allowed 1 free surgery when ya join up. Boobs or nose, whatever it maybe, its yours, After all , you signed the contract, its part of the deal. Not to mention ...no matter what mil it is, Foreign or domestic, Will do damn near ANYTHING to get people to join. So that in turn it may become a stronger force. It just doesnt make sense to me that people would get pissed at something so trivial as to what the mil does for its soldiers.

Lemme hear some feedback on this peoples.

That's just excess spending,i dont want my tax dollars paying for illrelevant cosmetic surgeries instead i want it spend on relevant things like a fallen soldier's family,armor,disfigured soldiers etc.I don't know about the australia military but our military doesn't even have money for proper armor so spending money on getting mary a boob job or tom his nose job is a waste.

since when does "legend" know anything about paying taxes? Is watching cartoons and playing videogames now a job?

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Default Re: G.I. Breast Augmentation (Off Topic)

Quote Originally Posted by TopHeavyCutie

I mean personally, I believe, Thats why most people join the Mil, For the FREE benefits and other kool things YOUR uncle provides for you. I mean, everyone knows, you are allowed 1 free surgery when ya join up. Boobs or nose, whatever it maybe, its yours, After all , you signed the contract, its part of the deal. Not to mention ...no matter what mil it is, Foreign or domestic, Will do damn near ANYTHING to get people to join.

So that in turn it may become a stronger force. It just doesnt make sense to me that people would get pissed at something so trivial as to what the mil does for its soldiers.
    In my previous response, I didn't address the original point of breast
    surgery for service women.

The United States militiary currently will give a $20K re-enlistment bonus
    for an additonal year of service. If an enlisted woman wanted to have
    breast augmentation done with that money or if a male wanted to have a
    nose job there would be nothing precluding them from doing so.

However, militiary personnel are bound by a different set of rules,
    regualtions, and laws than civilians. Much of that law is codified under what
    is known as the UCMJ (Unified Code Of Militiary Justice) which basically
    dictates your actions, behavior, and codes of conduct.

Thus girlfriend the UCMJ would not allow you to have a sex change while
    in the militiary, and limits a number of other choices that you would
    have as a civilian. Basically when you are in the militiary, you are the
    property of the United States government.

Interestingly, once you have been discharged from the militiary, and if
    you opt to receive services through the Veterans Administration and
    their hospitals, a different set of regulations will apply. Some VA
    hospitals have been known to perform orchiechtomies on MTF
    transwomen, some will offer HRT for a transperson, others may offer
    counselling around gender dysphoria and other mental health issues.

But in all circumstances, be it while the person is on active duty or as a
    veteran, health care would be given as medically indicated, not purely for
    elective or cosmetic reasons.

Yet it goes without saying to those that are familiar with the medical
    world that the lines of medically indicated and elective can blur often-
    times, with those in the medical profession being the final arbiter of that
    decision.

Wait...

They upgrade their flotation devices for safety and survival purposes and get grief for it?

I know damn well that I am gonna get slapped for that.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mbf
    since when does "legend" know anything about paying taxes? Is watching cartoons and playing videogames now a job?
    Having a job is what pays taxes for me and to have guys who have no since of financial awareness to comment on my personal life is a fucking joke.Do you get receipts from eros or the girl across the street,i can tell you i do get them from videogame and dvd purchases.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Having a job is what pays taxes for me and to have guys who have no since of financial awareness to comment on my personal life is a fucking joke.Do you get receipts from eros or the girl across the street,i can tell you i do get them from videogame and dvd purchases.
    you little fucking hypocrite. that is what you do to everyone in your little rants.

and you are wanted in about 3 other threads...

Nothing to see here folks.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tubgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    you little fucking hypocrite. that is what you do to everyone in your little rants.

and you are wanted in about 3 other threads...
    Well you crawled out of your cave to say that!No input on the topic at hand whatsoever,i made a comment on the topic and didn't decide to bring any unnecessary drama like must guys here tend to do.It seems like the majority of drama queens around here are guys.Wanted??oh you mean like the time you ignored sarahg's response to your hate crime bs post in which you ignored just to tell me why i'm i bumping that tortured case thread,i think your the hypocrite.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    Wait...
    They upgrade their flotation devices for safety and survival purposes and get grief for it?
    If it had been the army, would she have had bigger bazookas

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!