Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Experience (1st Post)

I just like sex. Vagina or penis isn't the driving factor. Femininity is what turns me on. I think a TS can be more feminine than a GG due to the desire to fulfill the quest for completeness.

I met a post-op TS in Vegas. I didn't know until she took her clothes off. Met her at the Vegas Lounge. Asbolutely stunning and sexy woman. I wasn't disappointed at all. I couldn't get enough. She married a doctor and lives somewhere in California.

I worry more about the girls who don't go to the best/most exerienced doctor'sfor this surgery. My understanding is that sexual gratification after surgery depends on the quality of the work.

Gold Poster

Default Re: Experience (1st Post)

Quote Originally Posted by KidInACandyStore
    I just like sex. Vagina or penis isn't the driving factor. Femininity is what turns me on. I think a TS can be more feminine than a GG due to the desire to fulfill the quest for completeness.

I met a post-op TS in Vegas. I didn't know until she took her clothes off. Met her at the Vegas Lounge. Asbolutely stunning and sexy woman. I wasn't disappointed at all. I couldn't get enough. She married a doctor and lives somewhere in California.

I worry more about the girls who don't go to the best/most exerienced doctor'sfor this surgery. My understanding is that sexual gratification after surgery depends on the quality of the work.
    That's what I've been saying since I've been posting here. It's that quest, and everything tied to it, that creates the turn-on or attraction in my book. It's her womanhood,femininity, and behavior, that are a huge part of the turn on, along with the thought and taboo that I am in the company of a beautifully unique woman who arrived there on HER own terms. She may or may not have a cock at this point. It doesn't matter. That's secondary.

I saw Mila from the bay area once and that woman was simply dreamy ... I can still see her flawless figure walking around the room completely naked. Yum-yum!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DRAVEN007
    oh wow i got allanah starr attention yea ma keep sayin my name keep sayin my name it sound so sexy ma
    Thank god...

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Default Shades of grey

Quote Originally Posted by bellamy
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAVEN007
    damn it looks like alot of asain ts's get that.first of all ts's gettin a pussy is stupid.if i want pussy i would just get with a regular girl thats why we got to ts's cause its something diffrent something new.there stick clits make them who they are,a ts gettin a pussy it creates more problems for them self. a pussy dont make u a woman its whats inside ladys remember that.
    Hey dumbass they don't go through all they go through for you. The goal for most ts's, at least in the beginning, is to become completly woman npt to be a ts. Having a pussy is the final step in the physical transition to becoming a woman.

AllanahStarrNYC Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:21 am Post subject:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    hey drave-

u ever stopped to think that transsexuals may have desires that go beyond fulfilling your sexual fantasies?

so a penis is what makes a transsexual special huh? if u ger srs u are worthless?

It goes without saying that for transwomen there are many shades of grey between non op and post op.

But even within the post op community there are many stops on the continium:

There are many women who as soon as they are off of the table, are on the first train out of 'trannyville'. Going so deep into stealth that neither the FBI nor their own family can find them.

Then, there are some of that stay in contact with their friends and associates in the transcommunity, and may even date within that community, but really desires to mainstream.

Then there may be the girl, who though she has the GRS, other aspects of her features, do not allow her to blend in or go stealth.

An example of this is the truck driver who at 50 feels that this is what he is compelled to do to be happy. Of course that is an extreme example.

And there are countless more variations on those themes.

But, for me as a post op women who has loved a number of men in my life, and a fair number of them have loved me back in return, I did the GRS for me not for them.

Of course, I want to be loved and desired just like any one else, but it was going to be on my own terms.

Whether my pussy never saw the light of day, or I planted cactus or other plants in it, if no other man ever whispered to me that he loved me, I was prepared to take that chance.

It, is risky and not for everyone, fortunately it has worked out fairly well.

But I was ready to plant cucumbers or zuchinis, if thngs didn't go as planned

Ladies, do you.

Follow your bliss

Fuck the Haters, actually don't fuck em, let them fuck themselves

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

sounds like a catfight in here!!!!!

hey I don't know about the coochie conspiracy but when a tgirl goes post-op and then starts using the coochie at least she doesn't have to worry about getting pregnant, but what about std's...
    then it becomes a acronym story

but in those pics it scary how the doctors got the girls coochie looking like its always open...I've been with plenty of gg and the vagina only looks like that after its been worn out...

Say my name 3 times fast

here a zoom...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kwan04_871.jpg 
Views:	4964 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	59648   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kwan03_421.jpg 
Views:	4920 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	59649  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

I've never liked man-made pussies on post-ops and never will. I just feel that TSs who have SRS are no different from GGs who remove their breasts and have man-like chests. I just feel something is missing.

Everytime I see a beautiful post-op, I keep wishing they still had their dicks.

Veteran Poster

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mr_horse_figure3_118.jpg 
Views:	4608 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	59670  

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

*Out of respect for the women here I've officially retired the 2nd half of my signature*

Rookie Poster

Wow, those things used to look like painfully reconstructed inside out penises to me. Other than the pubic hair seeming a little, well, off, those look very fuckable to me. And I'm happy for the women who got them. They've probably been through an awful lot to go through all that...

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dkg
    WOW holy ren and stimpy flash back. lol

glad to be here