Default Secret SheMale Sex techniques

Now and then someone tries to get me into the arguement that SheMales have to resort to disgusting male homosexual techniques to have a sexual life. But, I have to disagree. I start by stating that when I studied the case of Jack the Ripper there were a couple of books that discussed the case from a medical point of view. The books describe sex techinques of some prostitutes in London. These sex techniques have however been around since Roman times because the terms that describe them are in Latin. These prostituted did not practice what would be translated as "ejaculation intra Vigina" but techniques as ""ejacculation intra thighs" and "ejaculation intra calves." If these two last sex skills are well developed then a SheMale can have a very pleasurable and fullfulling sex life.

What are the sex techniques practiced now by SheMales?

LOVE James

Veteran Poster

thigh sex is also known as intercrural sex

i'm not exactly sure what you're referring to as "disgusting male homosexual techniques" though. gay men, tgirls and straight couples all have manual, oral and anal sex. the only difference is that straight couples (and lesbians) have an extra hole to play with.

it's pretty much just sex, what's the big deal?

Rookie Poster

So basically you just want to dry hump a girl between her thighs and you think putting your mouth anywhere near her crotch is diequsting. Hurry up girls, don't let this one get away.

Rookie Poster

^
    ^
    ^
    I probably fit into that category too. We each have different fantasies. I love looking at the hot pics here. Would I suck a cock or fuck an ass...no. I could jack a t/s off but that would be it. I'm NOT knocking anyone elses desires. This is just me. I won't do anal with anyone.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jdeere562
    ^
    ^
    ^
    I probably fit into that category too. We each have different fantasies. I love looking at the hot pics here. Would I suck a cock or fuck an ass...no. I could jack a t/s off but that would be it. I'm NOT knocking anyone elses desires. This is just me. I won't do anal with anyone.
    Same here, my fantasies involving a TS include jacking off, double JO, kissing, and rubbing our genitals together.
    Silly to some IM sure but thats what I like and what IM into. Never had desire to do anal.

Quote Originally Posted by jdh1974
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdeere562
    ^
    ^
    ^
    Same here, my fantasies involving a TS include jacking off, double JO, kissing, and rubbing our genitals together.
    Silly to some IM sure but thats what I like and what IM into. Never had desire to do anal.
    Mhmm, until you've had a tight little ring clutched round your swollen cock, you just don't know what you're missing........

Default Re: Secret SheMale Sex techniques

Quote Originally Posted by SheMaleInventor
    Now and then someone tries to get me into the arguement that SheMales have to resort to disgusting male homosexual techniques to have a sexual life. But, I have to disagree.
    ... techniques as ""ejacculation intra thighs" and "ejaculation intra calves." If these two last sex skills are well developed then a SheMale can have a very pleasurable and fullfulling sex life.

Kind of a silly post.

There is nothing homosexual about anal or oral sex. Whether or not you consider either of those acts to be disgusting is a matter of taste. And while I'm sure "thigh sex" can be great for the top, I can't imagine it being some great sexual revelation for the bottom (presumably the t-girl?).

I mean, like, "Ohhh baby, pleaaseeeee... put it in my thighs!!"

Jamie

Now and then someone tries to get me into the arguement that SheMales have to resort to disgusting male homosexual techniques to have a sexual life. But, I have to disagree. I start by stating that when I studied the case of Jack the Ripper there were a couple of books that discussed the case from a medical point of view. The books describe sex techinques of some prostitutes in London. These sex techniques have however been around since Roman times because the terms that describe them are in Latin. These prostituted did not practice what would be translated as "ejaculation intra Vigina" but techniques as ""ejacculation intra thighs" and "ejaculation intra calves." If these two last sex skills are well developed then a SheMale can have a very pleasurable and fullfulling sex life.

What are the sex techniques practiced now by SheMales?
    Not fucking a beautiful woman in the ass (TS or GG) is like having a really great car and never driving it. As for the "disgusting male homosexual techniques," I don't feel any gayer for fucking a beautiful woman in the ass than I do for driving my car.

In short, I think you are putting way to much thought into this.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Cross
    Now and then someone tries to get me into the arguement that SheMales have to resort to disgusting male homosexual techniques to have a sexual life. But, I have to disagree.
    ... techniques as ""ejacculation intra thighs" and "ejaculation intra calves." If these two last sex skills are well developed then a SheMale can have a very pleasurable and fullfulling sex life.

Kind of a silly post.

There is nothing homosexual about anal or oral sex. Whether or not you consider either of those acts to be disgusting is a matter of taste. And while I'm sure "thigh sex" can be great for the top, I can't imagine it being some great sexual revelation for the bottom (presumably the t-girl?).

I mean, like, "Ohhh baby, pleaaseeeee... put it in my thighs!!"

Jamie

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!