Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Planning on asking my wife to fuck me with a strap-on and...

Listen dude....if your old lady isn't as kinky as a stiff garden hose, I don't believe I'd even bring the idea up. If she is, then, as they say at Nike...."Just Do It"!!!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE View Post
    Listen dude....if your old lady isn't as kinky as a stiff garden hose, I don't believe I'd even bring the idea up. If she is, then, as they say at Nike...."Just Do It"!!!
    Speaking of kinks, maybe she should do it to you with a stiff garden hose. Think of the variations: with or without knots, with or without the water turned on, turn on the water only during climax, or any combo you can think of.

Seriously, if she's been your wife for any amount of time, she's probably aching to ream your ass over one thing or another.

You two go have fun now.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Senior Member Professional Poster Kevin Dong's Avatar

man if she's your wife she won't care and of course she'll do it. You guys are married! I've had a few gg's at school try and stick stuff in my balloon knot. It's not as uncommon as you think. I have heard stories of girls having a blast fucking their boyfriends in the butt with a strap on too. Whatever floats your boat.

gottta give that a go! Bet it would be so hot. If u dont aask u dont get!

Bald Headed Old Fart Professional Poster BigDF's Avatar

Smile Re: Planning on asking my wife to fuck me with a strap-on and...

Quote Originally Posted by mistergigantor View Post
    ... I was wondering if anyone here has had to ask someone to do that for them - what their reaction was, so on so forth.
    We've used vibrators and fingers but I have never asked her to lash a cock onto her body and fuck me. I wonder how that will be different -she is open to all the other anal activities.
    Anyway, just wondering - thanks ...
    I think if you've already played with toys and she is comfortable with that, this shouldn't pose too much of a problem for her. You might start by telling how good you feel when you enter her and then ask if she's ever wondered what that would feel like herself. Chances are she's thought about, just as you're wondering about these feelings yourself. From what I've seen on the 'net and read over the years. a lot of genetic women have either fantasized about this or actually done it with someone. And as others have pointed out if she has a dominant streak in her, she'll most likely jump at the chance, although if that were truly the case, you wouldn't be on here asking about it because you would already be doing it.

Good luck and

Dave

I want to make you gasp and sigh!

Live to Love, Love to Live

http://brittanystjordan.com/

Junior Poster

the look on their face once strapped up and in control is amazing....a whole different person once doing the drilling

Junior Poster

i had a gf who found out i had dated transsexuals in the past and asked if I wanted her to strap one on, at the time i said no but she was open to it, though I will admit she felt like she was lacking something because she didn't have what she thought I wanted, so I would tread lightly with this subject and like someone else said bring it up casually over a few drinks...

Junior Poster

Not only did I manage to get 5 or the last 7 GF to do it, they wanted to do it often. The 2 that didn't were released soon after saying no.

I once got approached by a friend of one of my ex's who said,
    GF's friend: "So....I heard you into ass play...
    Me: "Oh fuck yeah, wait a second, what?!
    GF's friend:
    Me:

Go for it man. They turn into she-beasts when they have control. So much fun.

Junior Poster

I'd rather be fucked with a real cock than a strap-on. Real cocks have a warmth and flexibility that no strap-on can match. Real cocks also have the added bonus of shooting a hot load cum whereas a with a strap-on there's not even a dribble.

Silver Poster

Why in the hell do you guys want to get fucked?????