Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: How many guys on here have actually dated a TGIRL.

Way more bitches than ballers. "95% of the time we didn't even talk about anything sexual but when it came time to actually meet she always had a reason to cancel".

lololololol if you couldn't tell I lol'ed. Yeah dude, the other 5% she let you jack off on the phone and she cancelled on you to get dicked down , she probably figured she could pick up the "house wives" conversation with you on the phone after.

The Op "agrees 100%" <--- what a shocker - no kidding? Dude would agree with anything that didn't anger the girls.

This is how your conversations should go:

"What are you doing?"
    "Ummm nothing just getting out of the shower"
    "Feel like doing something?"
    "The front door is open"

Conversation is not free.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Random532 View Post
    That's the dumbest shit I ever heard. We are placed on earth to reproduce. Dating a t-girl long term invalidates that. I have dated t-girls but never long term and honestly never would, because I want kids. My kids (before some retard jump in with the "ADOPT" crap). You guys can dance around this issue all you like but honestly it's the elephant in the room.
    Not everybody wants brats.

I sure as hell don't and I've been careful all my life to make sure I didn't get any.

--

Junior Poster

To answer the original question, 6 years in a committed relationship with a TS.

Prior LTR's (longer than 2 years) with GG's and some 6 month-1 year relationships with other TS.

A general comment about the clean house and cooking thing...

When Annie and I were dating, one of her comments to me was, and I quote, 'I want to be a shemale housewife.' Now she is.

Except for fried chicken, I do the cooking.

--

I'm just apathetic about having kids. Everybody says I'd make an excellent father, but I just don't have any kind of maternal drive to go out and have one of my own. Other people's kids are cool, but I'm just as happy handing them back. My girlfriend isn't able to have kids and I'm way okay with that. I figure that if I ever get that itch, adoption is an excellent option; especially considering I was adopted myself.

I had an on/off relationship with a Beautiful T-Girl for over 2 years. Good times, same as dating a regular GG. I highly recommend it.

Happiness is a Choice, Suffering is a Choice. Choose Wisely.

are you single Bella?

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    What's a 'transsexual relationship?'

And you're telling us that she works, cooks, AND cleans the house? So she's a traditionalist AND a feminist? Good deal for you, huh brah? Do you ever feel a LITTLE bit guilty that it's such a one-sided relationship? Don't you understand that she's going to realize her worth and dump you soon?

Misogyny FTW.

~BB~

Junior Poster

Why the overreaction about children? If you don't want children that's perfectly okay because the current population is 7 Billion and is not slowing down so we won't miss you having children.

Adoption is not an option for me and I WILL divorce a woman who can't have biological children, life is way too short.

Of course with all the health problems in America it wouldn't be shocking if an American woman couldn't have children. This doesn't seem to be the problem elsewhere, which is why I am not marrying an AW either, Adios!

@MHarrigan fertility is an issue, I won't marry a girl with a history of reproductive issues you don't marry. There are women under 25 with hysterectomies because of cancer, thems the breaks.

No such thing as soul mates and even if there was, chances of you meeting them is very slim.

Lucky for me 98% of the female population A) wants to have kids and B) has no reproductive problems, nor biological issues that cause defects.

The countdown has started, for those wishing evil things you need to check yo self. I'd say around summer of 2013 I will giving a fond but not fun farewell to this forum and the entire TG lifestyle for good.

TS are an excellent option for men not wanting children. I've been saying for years (to hetero men) stop complaining about fat, suck up GG's, there some very attractive TS out there who want a serious, long term relationship.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy fancy View Post
    are you single Bella?
    No, I'm with a man right now, but I'm bisexual and polyamorous, so I'm always available.

~BB~

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dj4monie View Post
    Adoption is not an option for me and I WILL divorce a woman who can't have biological children, life is way too short.
    seriously, I'm not trying to be offensive (for a change), but apart from vanity, what's so special about you, that you have to have kids?
    (and what would you do, if you found out your swimmers couldn't swim)?

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Jericho - in the words of the old Tina Turner song..."what's love got to do with it?"